Keratin Complex Vanilla Bean Deep Conditioner

4.5

Amazing! My ends felt horrible and dry... after doing a 30 min treatment it was like new hair! Addicted.

on 10/9/2014 9:59:00 AM

This is a miracle deep conditioner for my severely fried bleached hair. To give an idea of how amazing: after use, my very damaged hair looks like it was blown out when it was just air dried. Love this stuff!

on 3/1/2013 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I actually like this conditioner much better than the regular Coppola Color Care conditioner. My hair feels smoother and is much shinier after using this plus it smells wonderful. I do, of course, prefer my Kerastase masques but this one is pretty good and I will use it weekly since I just had a Coppola Express Blowout done.

on 1/10/2013 10:22:00 AM

LOVE THIS DEEP CONDITIONER. I'm really on the keratin band wagon lately and this stuff is amazing. I use once a week and leave it in my hair for about 20 min. My hair is becoming soft and strong.

on 6/8/2012 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used it a few times now, mostly after going to the beach. Usually after the beach my hair is all dry and stringy, however if I let this stuff soak in for 30 minutes to an hour my hair is soft and SMELLS DELICIOUS! GOSH THAT SMELL! It's heavenly to smell vanilla and then realize it's your hair! It also leaves it very soft and relatively tame. I would definitely buy this product again!

I love this deep conditioning mask for my long dry hair. It smells divine and leaves my hair soft and silky and almost frizz-free. It is expensive but I think it's worth it. I will buy it again once I'm finished! I use this as a conditioner as I don't have time to wrap my hair in warm towel and leave for 15min but if you have the time, I'm sure you'll like the result.