July 22, 2014 | 1130 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Break a Leg Warmer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by samanthaalexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite grey polish. It's a dark grey and can be matte if you do not apply a shiney top coat. It dries fast, has a good brush, and an awesome formula that applies well. It doesn't stand up to day of wear without chipping, but it's good enough. What really can't be beat if the color. I've been looking for the perfect grey color and am go glad I finally found this polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by bebe7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This came in the Sephora by OPI Tinseltown collection. I love the formula and application. It is very smooth, and one coat is already pretty opaque. Two coats is perfect. It is a nice, dark, charcoal color. It looks great on it's own, or with glitter over it. I'm currently wearing it with Meet me at the Disco, and it is a great holiday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Blue toned dark gray. So gorgeous. One of my favorites, and I have a lot of nail polish. Great formula: you only need one coat, the brush makes a precise application quite easy, and it dries very quickly. I experienced wear at the tips after a few days. My only complaint is that there isn't a lot of sheen to this polish; the finish is more matte than glossy. I've never owned MAC Blue India, but based on the pictures of it I've seen online, I'd say that this polish is its darker, grayer sister.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 10:02:00 AM More reviews by VMARTIN57

I received a mini bottle of this colour within the 18 piece mini collection on sale in Sephora now. For some time I have been looking for a grey that flatters my skin tone. Most of the ones I have tried have made my skin tone look blueish. I am in love with this colour which looks more teal/grey on my nails. Unfortunately I cannot buy this product in the UK so am on the hunt for a good dupe. Would repurchase if I had the chance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So beautiful! This is my first gray nail polish, and I'm very happy with it. Break a Leg-Warmer has blue undertones and sort of reminds me of MAC's Blue India, one of my all-time favorite polishes. On an overcast day at the beach today, it looked like a dusky purple. Like the others have said, it reaches full opacity with one coat. I've never been disappointed with a Sephora by OPI polish. I'd definitely recommend this polish, but I don't think I'd wear it enough to warrant another bottle in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 3:39:00 PM More reviews by speedyjp

Beautiful blue-ish grey. Like most people have indicated it goes on pretty opaque with one coat, but I found it to be a little bit streaky in some spots, so I prefer two coats myself. It looks really cool with Essie's Matte nail polish, which makes any nail polish matte.

Would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by bubbles321236

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of my favorite greys. It only requires one coat, to get the full color. It stays pretty well, although I have some edge wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2011 10:33:00 AM More reviews by MerryMidnight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Perfect shade of grey. IMO, it has a little bit of blue in itself. It provides full opacity after only one coat. and it stayed on my nails almost one week long (on Essie's First Base and with one coat of Seche Vite) so durability is impressive. I really do love $OPI's polishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this nail polish. I can tell it's going to become a staple. The color is a necessary neutral -- a true, flat gray with a creme finish and without any shimmer or sparkle. The formula is fantastic -- I get full opacity in ONE COAT. This is the product I was looking for when grays first became popular, only it didn't exist yet. I got OPI's You Don't Know Jacques as per everyone's recommendation, which really doesn't look gray at all to me, though I do like it. That's not relevant, however. Break A Leg-Warmer is a great quality, true gray polish that I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a darker gray. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tend to gravitate towards neutral shades (pinks, beiges, etc) but I got knocked head over heels when I applied this shade on. I got it as part of the Urban Ballerina mini set from Sephora. It took 1-2 coats to reach full opacity (applied over the OPI base coat). The shade is a neutral gray that could go with a lot of things. I see it more as a fall/winter shade but I think if worn with the right things it could work as a spring shade. I will definitely be picking up a full sized bottle of this if I go through the mini one.