November 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Glossaholic - Fairy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Lovepink7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like these! They smell so good, like vanilla ! It has a doe foot applicator. You can't feel the gritty texture of the glitter and they don't look outlandish or anything. It's thick, but not super thick and gloppy. The pink sparkle is just so cute. I just use this on a daily basis for a casual look. Now i want ALL of the shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

I'm totally obsessed over all of these glosses!! They give the perfect amount of color pop with the right amout of glitter factor which you don't feel the gritt on your lips. They smell and taste fabulous like cake batter and I love the applicator as the tip is large in shape making it a simple application and texture is just right. These glosses are super shiney and look great worn all by themselves or to spice up a lipstick. I was able to score a 6 pack of all different shades off ebay for 13 bucks so im super happy and love all of them!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Sroupas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this stuff! Super sparkly and just amazing. I'm actually going out today to repurchase lol

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by C1eang1rl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a glossaholic addict!! These are by far the prettiest (in terms of glitter saturation) cheapest drugstore glosses I've ever owned and they taste like cake. I like to use a dab of glossaholic over lipstick for a subtle sexy shine ;) it doesn't take a lot of this product to cover your lips at all and the applicator is huge!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LipstickBandit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Honestly, I love ALL of these lip glosses. So my review is for all of them! They give a nice tint of color while moisturizing and it doesn't rub off as easily as some glosses do. They smell nice and taste good too! Kind of like cupcakes! The glitter in them don't leave a gritty feeling on your lips which is a plus, and I think the only thing I don't like is it's a little sticky. And the wand is a bit too big, but other than that these are great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is such a pretty and yummy gloss. It's got pink and green sparkles in it and tastes like vanilla cupcake. Feels good on the lips, not too sticky at all, but the wand is a huge doe-foot applicator, and if you are not careful when pulling this out of the tube, gloss can goop on your clothes and things lol. Take it slow. I will not repurchase since i have two backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 1:34:00 AM More reviews by kyuss

Favorite lipgloss ever! Unlike most drugstore glosses (and even high end ones), it actually lasts through careful eating and drinking! Although reapplying it is no issue because it smells so sweet and glides on like a dream. Seriously, this is not sticky nor gritty at all, which is surprising considering the size of the iridescent flakies. It comes with a ton of product and I've barely made a dent in the tube through weeks of use. It's so nice, I've had 2 tubes stolen from me. My crappy makeup rarely gets stolen! And at $5 a pop, I didn't hesitate to replace them. :) I have this in Fairy and Fabulous. Fabulous is a little more suited for my warm complexion and looks very subtle and natural on me. My lips just look very shiny and luscious when I wear this gloss and the glitter isn't overpowering. I didn't like Fairy when I first wore it because the glitter was intense, but I've grown to love it for certain occasions. Warm-toned women might want to avoid it, but sometimes cool colors work well on my face because I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but golden skin. Fabulous has a minty, plumper-like feel when I apply it, which I like, but it's a little harsh in cold weather. The scent and flavor of Fab is quite subtle. Fairy, on the other hand, tastes and smells just like icing! My boyfriend loves it, except for the glitter that ends up in his beard... that said, a downside is the glitter sometimes winds up all around your mouth, but it's understandable and avoidable. This lip gloss doesn't dry my lips out when worn over balm. The best part is the applicator! I'm a full-lipped lady and I'm an absolute SUCKER for lip products with oversized applicators. The huge doe-foot hugs my lips perfectly and makes application a breeze.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this lip gloss a lot! The packaging is nice and the gloss smells and tastes awesome. The vanilla scent is so pretty, the applicator is great and it is so true to color and sparkly! It gets a little gummy after a few hours, but it's not that big of a deal. It doesn't suit warmer skin tones though! I had to give it to my cooler skinned sister, I plan to go back and buy different colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by glowing500

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm totally loving this lip gloss!

Fairy is a really pretty light pink color with a lot of sparkle and shine. It's not too sticky like MAC lipglass is. I never wear it alone; I always layer it over another color. It has a yummy vanilla taste and smell to it and it's not at all gritty. The applicator and tube are a little on the giant side but I kind of like the applicator. You don't have to keep dabbing your lips to apply it like you have to do with a tiny applicator.

I would pick up more of these in a heartbeat. I will grab a few the next time I am in a Wal Mart since a trip to Wal Mart for me is not my idea of an enjoyable afternoon. Too many people all crowded into one space. It's too bad that Hard Candy is only available at Wal Mart but these are also available on the website for the faint of heart like moi who hate to venture into that place.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After calling every walmart near me, i finally found one that had this color in stock. I went and bought three! This is such a yummy lipgloss and its soooo pretty! You just cant beat getting something this great for such a great price! LOVE! I will keep buying as long as i can find them :)