December 19, 2014 | 1652 users online

Bronzers - Kevyn Aucoin - The Celestial Bronzing Veil Tropical Nights

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by road2lane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

MICA( glitter) Is the second ingredient, and I can confirm it contains a lot of it.
This product is MADE IN CHINA. I won't even feed my dog food made in china. So disappointing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:44:00 AM More reviews by letsnotbesilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is absolutely my HG bronzer, I have no idea how I lived without this in my life. It is beautifully packaged and has a devine formula which is a dream to apply.

It is unusual when you first see it, as it doesn't look like other bronzers being it has a rosy, almost pinky look to it. I came across this by chance when a MUA at the Kevin Aucoin counter put it on me, saying it is perfect for light skin tones like myself. Boy, was she right!

It doesn't look strange on the skin as I had originally thought, but extremely natural as if you have that perfect flushed, sunkissed look. It warms up my face instantly and has a beautiful sheen to it that is not glittery or sparkly but just subtle and natural.

I cannot say enough good things about this product, it is quickly becoming one of my most favourite of all my beauty products and I would repurchase this a million times over. Completely worth the money!!

*For references I am NC15.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by seacolourr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After being in two minds about this bronzer for quite some time, I actually have come to enjoy it a lot. It's a nice cool toned rose brown color with a slight shimmer (doesn't translate to the skin). It's also a gradient product so it starts as a nice beige-y white color and ends at a cool dark brown. This means you can separate the two and use it as a subtle highlight and contour if you wanted to. I mainly just swirl my Bobbi Brown Bronzer Brush in it and then tap off the excess (make sure you do, because this product is overly pigmented and can make you look sunburnt) and then go around the outside edges of my face in the whole E/3 shape. Also when I wear this, I don't find I need to use a blush because the slight rose tone makes me look like I have a slightly natural flush; However, if you wanted to combat the rose tones, you could add a warm blush.

All in all, I didn't like this bronzer at first, I felt it made me look too red, and too flushed, but I noticed that when applied correctly and with a light hand, it makes me look so naturally tan that it's hard not to use it everyday. It is truly a unique product but I think it would be great for anyone that is afraid of looking orange.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Hayne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE this bronzer!! It looks great on my ppp skin. It has a slight rose tone in it. But, you really do not see the rose. It is hard to describe. It has gradual shading from light to dark also. So, I can add the lighter shade on my cheekbones for a glow and the darker for contouring. But, this bronzer has no orange to it. I feel like my face looks naked without it. It just gives it added color and glow to it without over the top bronzing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No