September 17, 2014 | 1964 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Bare Again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kayceee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have a hard time finding a nude lipstick. I have pale skin and dark lips and I don't like looking like Snow White when I want to do a no makeup makeup look. So that's why I committed to spending whatever it took for just one tube of great nude lipstick when I found it. And I definitely found it.

This is a great colour for people of my complexion. It's got a shimmer, going against the matte grain for a nude look, but since I'm pale and don't have a natural blush it creates a subtle focus for the face. It's got amazing coverage for a lipstick leaning towards a gloss and it blends to the right transparency as needed. I also love how nice it feels and it's not at all drying. There's very little scent, too.

I'll definitely be buying this again. Possibly until the end of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sayshal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my summer go to lipstick. I'm an NC20 in the winter, (I can't tell you what I am now, my face is still that, but my neck, chest, arms legs, etc. are darker so I apply bronzer till I match.... =/.....) This color works really well with a coral bronzey-look and also works well with a stronger eye. It tones down my natural lip color a touch, without being too nude or washing me out. I'll definitely be trying this lipstick with a strong smokey-eye in fall/winter, as well. Great nude.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by KayKay10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love love love love this - best lipstick I've ever had. Lost mine only a few months after i bought it - so guttered! - Going to go buy it again though.. only slightly negative thing is that it doesn't last long..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I LOVE THIS! It's a perfect 'my lips but better' color for me and its hydrating but still long lasting. This is holy grail for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

While I absolutely love the color of this lipstick as a MLBB shade, I don't like the formula. It applies a little heavy and my lips get dried out within an hour of putting it on before I have to wipe it off and start over. I wouldn't repurchase as I can find a similar shade in a better formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This lipstick is perfect!! I have light to med color with yellow undertones and this is a great "nude" lip for me. It is a pinky peach color so it works with anything. This glossy lipstick feels good on my lips and last just as long as a regular lipstick. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by queenbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! One of the best MAC lipsticks I've ever bought. I am an NC42/44 (in the summer) and this flatter my skintone. Its pigmented and kinda peachy pink which looks natural. I like the finish of it, its has a sheen to it so I don't have to wear lipgloss over it. The texture of this lipstick is quite soft so it can melt (make sure you put it somewhere cool not near sunlight or radiators). It is also very moisturizing so it won't make your lips look dry or accentuate dry patches. As the texture is quite soft, it runs out quite quickly. It is pricey but its worth the money. I don't think i would be able to find a drugstore product that is as good as this lipstick! I love, love, love it and I will be repurchasing, and will try other shades in this finish. I highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first lipstick from MAC, I wanted a nice everyday colour that accentuated the natural colour of my lips. Sheen supreme lipsticks are very moisturizing, pigmented, and long lasting (considering how moist they are). The colour of this lipstick is a kind of pinky brown colour, a good nude for medium skinned women who think colours like angel (very light pinkish nudes) wash them out. I usually just swipe this on my lips for a nice toned down look or if I want it a little bit darker and fancier I use NYX chesnut lipliner and put this over it. A word of caution, exfoliate and moisturize your lips because this can settle into lines but it's not a huge deal. Definitely my favourite everyday lipstick and I WILL buy this again and recommend this to anyone who isn't into pinkier nudes and more into a brownish nude.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by JillianMoore528

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I first saw this ; in my mothers makeup bag; I questioned myself. It seemed like a mature women's lipstick. But, I tried it on and absolutely adored it. It's the perfect pink- beige color on my skin tone, and a great everyday lip color. This lip color even looks great on fair skin( preferably pink undertone skin) . Only thing is, the creamy consistency causes it to fade a bit, but that's okay. I'm already on my second one, and will keep repurchasing .

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I love this lipstick! It's such a nice and natural colour and the lipstick is really creamy and goes on easily while moisturising my lips. Usually I avoid lipsticks because I find that they are drying out my lips but this one doesn't.
It's not as pigmented as a normal lipstick so in my opinion it's the middle-ground between a lipstick and a tinted lip balm.

The only downside is that it doesn't have great staying power but most lipsticks wear off quickly anyway.

I would compare this Lipstick to Revlon's Colorburst Lipbutter #001 (Pink Truffle) although the Mac Bare Again is slightly more pinkish/peachy.

It's a great lipstick and I just love this colour!