April 23, 2014 | 903 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Gotta Dash!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first Sheen Supreme Lipstick and I'm super impressed as the formula feels and preforms like a perfect mix of gloss and lipstick. Feels amazingly comfortable and moisturizing on my lips without any stickiness and a beautiful glossy finish. Gotta Dash! appears as a semi-opaque peachy orange on my fair complexion, for reference I wear MAC NC15 or Matchmaster shade 1.The packaging is beautiful, shiny and modern. Definitely will be going back to purchase other shades available in this line.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

What a unique color! I love it for spring. Probably one of the few peach oranges I can wear : )

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by hyim521

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color seems to look good on everyone but me! I wonder why it shows up so neon on my lips. Gotta Dash! sort of clashes with my pale skin and makes me look unnatural. Sometimes, it'll look really good with smokey eye makeup and the right clothes, but it's too hard to pull off on most days. I can't bring myself to return it though - trying to make it work for special occasions.

It's such a gorgeous shade of orange/pink and I wish I could pull it off better. It's just too bold on me. For my skintone, NARS Barbarella or Yves Saint Laurent Faubourg Peach works better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by stellar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely LOVE this lip color! The smell is the classic Lipglass scent, which is awesome. The color itself reminds of their Ember Glow Lipglass from a previous collection, and that is still one of my most treasured Lipglasses. It's such a gorgeous juicy, glowing peach shade. The packing is nice and sleek and the lasting power is great. This was my first Sheen Supreme lipstick and it's made me want to try more! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by pixill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I dropped my Jazzed lipstick on the floor and the tip got damaged, and I'm a little OCD when it comes to how my lipsticks look, and I thought that Gotta Dash would be a nice replacement. From some of the pics I saw online, it showed a little more peach than jazzed, which on my lips came out more pink, so I got excited and purchased. Unfortunately, it is almost a perfect dupe for Jazzed, with the colour showing more pink than peach on my lips. It's a stunning colour, I just was kinda hoping the colour would be somewhere in between Gotta Dash and Sheer Mandarin with the swatches that I had been looking at. I guess I was hoping for more of a balance between pink & orange, but it definitely leant to the pink side for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ladymakeupfan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous true peach! :) I love this! I am used to buying MAC bullet cased lipsticks, so this is a little out of my norm as far as the long sleek casing goes, but none the less, the color is absoulutely gorgeous! :0) It's very smooth and creamy, so can be a bit difficult to apply evenly to cracked or dry lips, so exfoliate well before putting this baby on! :) I wish there was a color like this in the regular MAC lipsticks, I would be in heaven! I think it's similar to Dressmaker Dressmaker LE and I also love this! but I think this is a little more bright in color! :) anyways, in a nutshell, I would reccomend, For reference I am NC40 :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

I get so much attention when I wear this lipstick, from both women & men! This is very similar to Ever Hip, however Gotta Dash! has a more buttery/pigmented formula which I adore. I'm an NC25 with dark brown hair for reference and have always been on the search a coral-pink lipstick that doesn't pull off too much of an orange or a pink. Ever hip was gorgeous, but discontinued and HTF. I guess MAC understood the deman for EH and put out Gotta Dash! the packaging is very sleek, and way more attractive than the standard packaging for mAC lipsticks.. like mentioned before the formula is pigmented, smooth, and lasts long. I can't mention on the price to this as I B2M for this.. Keep in mind though that not all MAC stores will trade in a sheen supreme lipstick for b2ms.. I had 2 stores say no but my Nordstrom's was accepting b/c they're more lenient.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

As a cool PPP (NW15), I've avoided orange lippies most of my adult life because I thought they clashed with my skin. During a recent coral MU bender, however, I have happily discovered that it is not the orange tones in MU that make my skin look wrong, but specifically the muddy combination of orange/brown (why Half'n'Half is not my friend). It's like a whole new world of MU has been opened up for me! Gotta Dash and See Sheer are my new coral faves, GD being the orange/pink I've been looking for and SS the orange/red. Gotta Dash is truly a clean, opaque, pinky coral that gives my face a pop of healthy color. It's not natural-looking, by any means, so no MLBB here (Brave and Faux work better for me as MLBB), but it looks amazing with Something Special cremeblend or Stunner blush, and with an outfit that leans coral. It's also my first Sheen Supreme and I love the formula - it's creamy and moisturizing and when the sheen wears off over time, a pretty stain remains.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by sarahanne40

Although I wouldn't buy this again, thats just becasue I can't see myself running out any time soon. This is a great summer colour when sporting a tan, I normally wear this lightly with a clear gloss. Its a light slightly pink, very opaque coral, which is nice on my pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by cheetah7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of a few shades I purchased from the MAC Seasonally Supreme collection. Although I wanted a bright, cheery and peachy color, I was afraid this was going to be too light for my tanned skin and pigmented lips ( currently nc42 for reference). I was very surprised that not only did the color complement my skin tone, it made me look vibrant and healthy looking. Granted, on me it doesn't look anything like the posted pics above and since I have pigmented lips, it pulls a bit more pinkish than peach. However it is a soft, lovely subtle warm pink that will look good on someone who has similar skin tone like myself. The formula is creamy, glossy and semi-opaque so if you have pigmented lips, this will serve to mute them out nicely while still giving you a wash of color. Staying power was average. Without eating or drinking, it stayed on for 2-3 hrs. Just like the other Seasonally Supreme l/s I own, when this does fade, it will not leave your lips chapped or feeling dry. I love it!