September 1, 2014 | 1569 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Sheen Supreme Lipstick - Full Speed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by LarissaQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Never thought that this lipstick would stay on my lips for soooo long!
First, it is very moisturising, creamy. Never thought that with those aspects it would stay so long on the lips!
It lasted 6 hours on my lips with 80% of the colour, lasted 3 more hours with a light colour, never without it.
All this at a very very very hot day, where i drunk a lot of water everytime and have had lunch.
Very pigmented!
I bought this in other color too, I liked very much, mut Full Spped has a lovely color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by Kiwistace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite colour from Mac. Completely flatters my nw15/20 skin tone and is bright without being completely in your face. Pinky coral. Looks great with a subtle eye, a wash of colour on the cheeks (either pink or coral) and a teeny bit of bronzer. Love it! It's moisturising and has a nice shine to it.
The only thing that bugs me is the fact it is not in the usual bullet and so doesn't have a 'pointy tip' (so it's a little harder to do the cupids bow straight from the tube).
Have one in my handbag and one in my make up kit at all times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 5:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupjunkie11786

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love. If you like wearing pinks, reds, and corals this is a triple whammy! Its almost like all of these colors are blended in one shade. It may sound scary but the color is nothing short of beautiful and it is flattering on my skin tone which i like, because some brights tend to wash lighter tones out this one adds a bit of warmth. but it honestly looks like many tones can also pull this off and it applies in a creamy moisturizing manner with rich pigment. I like the shine to. This is one of my favs now and it lasts so long to! only complaint is you can get the stuff accumulated on the corners of your mouth after a while... but either way if you can live with that i would definitely recommend this if your into punchy colors!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Such a beautiful color. I find I really need to work the product into my lips with a brush or the product just sits on top of the surface all built up and uneven. -Or- I need to apply the product lightly, in a dabbing motion, straight from the tube for a kiss of color. Even when using these two methods to apply evenly, the product does not last very long at all on my lips. It is very, very, creamy. It tends to bleed out around the corners of my mouth and past my lip line if applied with a few coats to get full pigmentation. I get that "ring around the lips" look within an hour or two when the product has worn off (this is amplified if eating or drinking). It's hard to tell the product has worn off so quickly, since my lips continue to feel supple and moisterized. It's only when looking in a mirror do I notice the color has disappered except for the outline.

As I said, it is such a beautiful shade. It really brightens up my warm, pale skin. But it is just so darn finicky! The color is quite dupable.

I have not tried other Sheen Supreme shades, but this shade has lead me too belive they are too creamy for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by tempescape

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I said to the guy at the MAC counter "give me something that will make me look like Rupaul in drag" and BAM, after trying some neon red traffic light looking color on me and me telling him I looked like I was auditioning for an adult movie he put this on me and Ifell in love. It's as bright as the fires of hell but when it fades or you put it on lightly it still manages to look so pretty in a 'kissable juicy pink lips' kind of way. Add gloss over it like Inglot AMC lip paint in color 52 or Lancome Juicy Tube Smoothie (not promoting MAC lip glass and their rip off 1mm of product in a tube) and BAM again, all of the other females in the room may as well just bow down and worship your cute looking self.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is seriously beautiful! It is a medium-deep, but bright, corally pink-red. It's very vibrant, and very opaque. If you don't quite want to take the dive into a true red, try this instead. It's bright enough for Spring/Summer, but festive enough for Fall/Winter. It's very creamy feeling on the lips, but it does gather a bit in the outer corners of my lips, and bleeding is minimal. It wears pretty well; after eating, I typically reapply, although it isn't always necessary. My best friend and I both have this, and it looks great on our fair skin, though I think this is a great bold option for all skin tones. There has not been a single time I've worn this that I have not been asked what I'm wearing on my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by AudreyNgo

Beautiful nature color for thin lip. Enough moisturizer for very dry lip plus more lasting than moisturizer lipstick of other brands. I feel confident when use Sheen Supreme Lipstic color Full Speed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by lucybeee

an amazing colour! Looks quite scary, but actually can go on really nicely. Apply it sheer for a daytime look, and layer it for a bright night time look. It's a really lovely colour... sort of inbetween a pink/coral/red colour.... and it's super hydrating too! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by papagenax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What I like about Full Speed is the color, or more specifically, how hard it is to define. It's not coral, not red, and it's not pink- it's all three, and that's what makes it unique in my collection. The sheen supreme formula is fantastic, so hydrating and glossy. Although I miss slimshines, I find sheen supremes more pigmented, which is definitely a plus for me. Full Speed is great for a bright, cheery look, especially for spring and summer.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by pixill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this colour. I was worried that it would be too similar to Impassioned, but it's a little more orange/red. It's a colour that I will reach for with the perfect outfit, but won't be one of my staples. I like the formula- it's quite moisturising, but still has a strong pigmentation. I think I was hoping for more of a "wow" when I put it on, rather than a "yeah, it's pretty" reaction.