The Body Shop Vitamin C Radiance Powder (aka Vitamin C Radiance Mix)

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), PEG-8 (Humectant), Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (Emulsifier), Olive Oil PEG-8 Esters (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), PEG-32 (Emollient), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Panthenol (Skin/Hair Conditioning Agent), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Parfum (Fragrance), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Myrciaria Dubia Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I fear this is discontinued as I don't see it on the website and only at a few locations I randomly happen to go by. This is my third bottle of this vitamin C treatment and I have two more stockpiled.

You get a vial of vitamin c powder and a liquid that you mix together by removing the cap and breaking the seal with the dispensing tube when you attach it. You then mix them together which is about 10 days worth of treatment. I only use it at night and have not put anything else except argan oil when I feel it's a bit drying. It does have a citrus scent when can be irritating but my sensitive skin has had no problems with it at all.

I put it in the fridge to prolong the shelf life since my using only at night time gives me actually about 30 days of treatment which is really cheap especially when I get it during a promo.

My skin is radiant and glowing when I use this and after only 15 days my spots have faded a bit. I have been using AHA and Hadalabo Arbutin Toner (in the morning) before starting the vitamin c treatment so I didn't have super dark spots to fade but there is an improvement in some of the lighter ones already so I need less makeup.

Not sure what I'm going to do when I use up all the vials I stockpiled but this is a worthy treatment that doesn't get the raves it should.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Using this for 8 day;s now and realy hoped it would work for me but my skin is getting worse!Redness all over,break outs,itching and even a slight burning sensation now and then.It does absolutely nothing good for my skin !

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first C Serum. Itís a 5% (AA) Vitamin C serum from The Body Shop that you mix yourself prior to the first use. The product itself comes packaged in a clear glass vial with a white cap. The vial contains 10ml of the base serum, and the cap contains a reservoir where the AA powder is stored. To activate, you simply press down of the cap until the reservoir is punctured and the AA powder is released into the base. Shake vigorously for a few minutes to dissolve the AA, the product is then ready for use. TBS box also contains a rigid orange dropper cap for easier dispensing. This product is recommended to be used within 10 days of mixing (Which I think is a huge waste! ) The product has a water-thin consistency and feels nice going on (no stickiness or anything unpleasant) Using this serum twice daily for the 10 days, game me very soft, smooth and glowing skin! Pretty good for a £13 serum. I also stored mine in the fridge and did discard after the 10 days. I should mention that there was still 2/3 of serum left! For my second vial I made a few changes :) As I easily tolerated the 5% AA and didnít want to waste any product this time, I transferred 1/3 of the base serum to another container and added 0.45 grams of L-Ascorbic Acid crystals (Solgar) Mix until crystals are dissolved and store in the fridge. This gave me a 15% C Serum that feels good on my skin, gives me the same lovely results and lasts around 10 days per mini batch and a month per product. All in all I am very pleased with this serum and have repurchased several times already.

Ingredients: (from website)