December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Treatments (Face) - Dior - Diorsnow White Reveal Lotion 1 (Fresh)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in the Rich formula. It has a silky feel to it, which glides over my skin, removing impurities and making it more even toned. It is moisturizing and works well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2011 5:37:00 AM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the dior snow white reveal cream as a GWP when I purchased one of their eye cremes needless to say it was absolutely horrid it was not at all hydrating nor luxurious in texture I might as well been putting a topical cream it claims to plump skin and has seeped in moisture which I can't see at all after three to four days of use I saw none of its claims instead it left my skin full of Red dots and just plain nervous looking. I should imagine this is pricey to will never buy any of their dior snow line because of this!!!.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Asia - about $50 USD for 6.6 oz. I'm on a constant quest to reduce/work on my freckles/age spots/discloration - while these Asian "whitening" products are not meant to erase them, I think they help with my skin's clarity.

Because my skin is oilier, the sweet Lotte SA picked this out for me - she said this would be enough for moisturizing my skin and that I really did not need to buy the emulsion. She also said this product has a high concentration of the whitening ingredient and would give me the most "bang" for my buck. Incidentally, she also loaded me up with tons of near-full size samples of everything - I don't think I need to buy more products for a full year, thanks to her!

The texture is very watery and there is a light scent (as all French products do) but it doesn't bother me. You shake it out of the bottle (kind of like the SKII Essence, but it's not a toner) - a little goes a long way as well. It absorbs pretty fast, and you can layer it on, if needed. It, however, moisturizes pretty well, for day, but I also use a moisturizing liquid foundation (Cle de Peau) on top and a nightcream before bed. Overall, it doesn't have a dramatic effect on specific spots, but as I said, it seems to help with your skin's "glow." The product also lasts a LONG time - I think the bottle is more than half-full and I've been using it regularly for about 5 months.