October 25, 2014 | 1626 users online

Cleansers - Christian Dior - Diorsnow White Reveal Gentle Purifying Foam

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2014 9:12:00 PM More reviews by channelesque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Here's my video review of this foam cleanser as well as other Diorsnow products

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Jake84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has a nice light silky foam texture, and smells divine. It removes all of the impurities on my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. It's one of my favorite cleansers I've tried. I wish it was in a bigger bottle, I use it so much! Afterwards, I use the Diorsnow White Reveal Lotion.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by yolliroma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this product today at Nordstroms. The packaging is nice except I do wish it was a pump. I prefer pumps because of the possibility of bacteria. I was happy with the feel and everything and it really did foam quite nicely. You don't need to use a lot of it because it foams well enough and spreads pretty far. It is pretty pricey and truthfully I enjoy the Neutrogena pink cleanser and it is cheaper.

My very serious issue with this product is what happened to my face after I used it. Immediately after using it the small tiny bumps on my face that were starter pimples previously had become larger. They were MUCH MORE NOTICEABLE and that is just unacceptable for a cleanser. Not only that but it left my face squeaky and not the squeaky clean type of feeling. I am not going to keep using this product and plan on returning it soon.

I really wanted to like it but it just isn't a good product for me. If it weren't for the fact that it broke me out immediately after using it I would continue to use it. Some people might even say that that is the product getting the bad stuff out of my face and that it would eventually all be clean once the pimple went away but I personally don't agree with that theory. I have had another cleanser which people claimed that but it just continued to break me out all month until I was done. I am not going to make that mistake again and will be getting my $40 back for this product.

I like Dior but this product is not for me.

Pros:
Nice packaging

Cons:
Broke me out immediately
Expensive
Left a squeaky feeling to my face

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by sumyi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product retails for 64SGD at the counters but if you get it for 20SGD during the annual dior private sale. I bought mine from HK, it was a deluxe sample size that retailed for about 11SGD.

I use a foaming net so it foams a lot. The mousse texture feels great when I rub it on my face. It has a refreshing scent which surprisingly didn't irritate my nose. (I have a sensitive nose which sneezes even when I use cleansers that have no fragrance.) It cleans well and brightens my skintone for a while but I don't think it has any permanent brightening properties.

However, this cleanser may be slightly too harsh for those with dry/normal skin. Sometimes when I use this cleanser, it cleans so well that I have to put on moisturiser immediately because my face feels too tight.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Kaelie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this in Asia - about $40 USD for 3.7 oz tube. I'm on a constant quest to reduce/work on my freckles/age spots/discloration - while these Asian "whitening" products are not meant to erase them, I think they help with my skin's clarity. I really like this cleanser, except for the "scent" that French products seem to all have. However, it's not that heavy, and a little bit goes a LO-Ong way. I squeeze a tiny bit onto my hands, and it foams like crazy, removes all traces of makeup (those that the makeup remover leaves), and rinses very clean without leaving residue or stripping my skin. I would probably re-purchase, but there is a LOT of the product left in the tube, even though I used it regularly in the 5 months I've had it.

As for the whitening/brightening properties, I'm not sure using this product alone will do it. The very courteous & sweet Lotte SA told me this is a lovely and good cleanser but it's just that - it has very little of the whitening product in it. She said if I really love it, I should stick to it but that I should try other products, too (and gave me TONS of near-full sized samples to try - as in, I Think I can live on the samples alone for a whole year without buying any more products).