September 1, 2014 | 1944 users online

Brows - Blinc Brow Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my holy grail eyebrow makeup. It is water proof, smudge proof, sweat proof, life proof as advertised. It's a mousse formula and it comes in a tube and applicator is a mascara wand and you comb it through your eyebrow hair. I wipe off the excess and use the tip to draw in my brows and then comb it through. It thickens each eyebrow hair and it looks very natural and stay in place all day no matter what you do. I been using this for half a year and my tube is still going strong and did not dry out. This is expensive and cost $24 but this is the best, even better than the anastasia brand that I tried. I think it is worth the money especially with the quality and longevity that you get. Also this is all you need for your eyebrows. It comes in so many shades, even in auburn- great for red heads. I used light brunette and have dark hair. Check out my video for a demo and how the product look like. You would not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Moonchitaa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an HG brow product as far as I am concerned. I severely over plucked my brows in the 90's and although they aren't non-existent, they aren't as thick as I would like them to be. Ive been using Blinc brow mousse for the past year after it was recommended to me by a lovely MUAer. It is a very unique product in my opinion as it works exactly like a hair mousse, but for your brows. It comes in a tube with an applicator that resembles a mascara brush and you sweep it carefully over your brows, in the direction of the hair. I usually wipe any excess off with a cotton bud. It really does work- it makes my brows look at least 60% thicker and fuller. Also, it gives a soft, natural finish which looks far more natural than any harsh brow pencil could ever look. It clings to the individual hairs and emphasises them which is what makes it unique as you can see the HAIR rather than just block colour- which is what brow pencils tend to do. It comes in several shades: black, dark brunette, auburn, dark blonde and light blonde. I have both black and dark brunette as I like to alternate depending on my *look*. Black gives a very dramatic night time look whilst dark brunette is more natural on me, for a daytime look. Once it has *set*, it wont smudge or run either. It is not a cheap product, but I have tried every brow pencil on the market and I keep on coming back to this- nothing beats it in my experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! I bought it in brunette, as it is sold at the department store I work in and the makeup artist there suggested it to me. She tried it on my brows when she did my makeup once and I was amazed by how much it darkened my brows, but in a very natural looking way. After I apply, I can feel it setting on my brows which means that it keeps the hairs in a nice shape for the whole day, sometimes the hairs on my brows move around a little and can stick out, which I really don't like, but Blinc brow mousse keeps them in place.

The colour is perfect for my brows, I have black hair and medium to dark coloured brows as my hair is naturally brown.

The product applies with a mascara like wand, which is great because it applies the right amount to your brow hairs and it shapes the hairs for nice looking brows. The product itself comes inside a cute metal tube packaging, which I think is a nice touch.

Will definitely be repurchasing when this runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:08:00 PM More reviews by bos101

Amazing!!!! I have used brow pencils for years and was curious but very unsure about trying this mousse incase it left me with dark brown caterpillars above my eyes! I tried it today for this first time and it is unbelievably natural!! It looks perfect, it fills my brows perfectly and they look great. I always struggled to get a perfect shape with a pencil, some days it would go just right and others it would look too harsh in colour or the wrong shape and ruin my whole face after i'd applied all my make up! This takes one or two sweeps over your natural brows and it fills in the shape for you, brilliant!! The only downside is the price. I bought it on offer for 12, but it usually retails at around 18. I don't know how long it will last or if it will dry out, it is very expensive for what it is, but it does an amazing job. 5 lippies for the product, but I have knocked it down due to be being ridiculously expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2011 1:59:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this in Black and Dark brunette from IMATS NYC and find that I don't really like to use it. It's a nice product if you already have decent sized eyebrows, but since I keep mine trimmed, feel that it only makes my eyebrows look like caterpillars. The product does not move once applied and you have to be sure to apply it evenly because it will make your brows look crooked, if not. It is a nice product, but not for someone who keeps their brows on the thinner side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 3:30:00 PM More reviews by Tricho

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this from the blinc website for 18.50 and purchased the colour dark brunette.
I know the price is steep for a brow mousse but hang on in there a second....

Ok, so my background is that I have suffered with a condition called trichotillomania for about 18 years of my life now, it started with me pulling my lashes out and spread later on to my eyebrows... as such, they are no longer full or beautiful and are completely sparse and thin... to remedy this I have them tattooed in by a very talented lady who does a great job and it always gets me lovely compliments. However, due to the fact that hair pulling is so destructive, it causes scar tissue to form and the ink never lasts very long under my skin, it stays, but is faint. The reason I keep doing it is because I need to be able to follow the shape that's created for me to pencil them in on top of the tattoo so they look darker. It works a treat.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I was very very drawn in by blincs promises with this product, they promise a brow mousse that fills in sparse areas, conditions the skin, doesn't fade, run or smudge and is designed for people with sparse brows. It doesn't sound like your everyday brow mousse at all!!
So with this in mind, I bought it outright, I used the guide on the website to choose the colour which is dark but not red, my actual brow hairs are black but this is just fine for my colouring.
The product itself has a mascara wand applicator which I was dubious about, very carefully, I applied it and I am over the moon.
To use this product a few things need to be noted:

- It is buildable, no matter how many coats you apply, it never starts looking cakey (at least not on me) - I must apply about 3 or 4 coats.
- Be careful if you get it on your skin where you don't want it because it won't come off if you let it dry, wipe it off pronto!
- It doesn't feel crispy on your brows
- It makes the most of every single hair, literally all of them!
- You have to be careful when you apply it to get it looking just right.
- Your brows need to be shaped as identical as possible for the best results otherwise they'll look uneven, with pencil you can get away with it but not as much with this stuff.

Basically this stuff is amazing, it makes my brows look incredible, not drawn on, not fake, just amazing. It gives me back my eyebrows!! I still have to pencil in a teeny little bit but hardly at all. It truly doesn't move and I have a job getting it off at night as well!! This stuff to me keeps its promises and I'll purchase it again and again for that reason. Wonderful stuff, I recommend it to anyone with sparse brows like me or someone who wants to darken non existent blonde brows for example. You can't get anything more natural in my view. Star product and i've never seen anything else like it on the market.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No