November 22, 2014 | 1471 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Femme Couture - Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 6:50:00 PM More reviews by WitchyGoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since the last review was written, Femme Couture has changed the formula for this product: It's now a liquid. It works well at removing even the thickest and glitteriest of eye products and it doesn't burn the eyes. My only gripe is that the container should have some sort of dispenser cap to inhibit the flow of the product. It runs out too fast if you're not careful. Best way to use it is to dip a Q-Tip in the bottle then smear it over your eyelid. After that I use a cotton ball to wipe off my make-up. Dumping it straight onto a cotton ball is going to empty out the bottle pretty darn quick. I got mine for free when Sally Beauty had a sale on their Femme Couture line.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 2:32:00 PM More reviews by jaqi16

This has a gel like consistency. It does work well at removing most makeup. But it leaves my eyes feeling tight and almost stinging. I have very sensitive skin, so this may work better for someone without such sensitive skin. I woke up the next morning and my eyes were all puffy with red splotches all over. I am fairly certain my eye reaction is from this (even though I did wash off after using, although not immediately maybe 5-10 minutes after). This was about $6.00 at Sally's and I am sure I can find a better eye makeup remover for less so I will not repurchase.