November 23, 2014 | 1117 users online

Liquid - Anna Sui - Moisture Rich Fluid Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2012 7:18:00 AM More reviews by cvany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Aptly titled ‘moisture rich’, Anna Sui’s new foundation not only provides a naturally flawless finish, it also has moisturizing benefits. Antioxidants might come across as a mere buzzword of the beauty industry but these substances actually help protect the skin from wear and tear caused by exposure to environmental toxins..... so i love this so much :) :D

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Updating: summer just arrived and I cannot use this product anymore: it melts!

I confess I bought this product because of the bottle and the price (it was on special in China). I was using a HR, which I hated because it was much darker than my skin and has zero coverage.
I have oily skin, and it product did not make it greasy. The strong smell in the beginning is a downfall, but it goes away after ten minutes.
I like the color, which fits me perfectly, B00, giving my skin a porcelain finishing.
What I don't like about it is the coverage. I have few flaws on the face like a small scar and few dark spots caused by acnes, and it didn't cover them well. Let's say, it has a Middle coverage. Perhaps, if you use a good pressed power after might be the ideal.
This is my first Anna Sui product, and I'm happy with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love and hate this product depending on the environment that I'm in. The foundation is strictly for dry skin, or in my case a very dry and cool environment. When I'm in an air conditioned room it works perfectly. This foundation matches my skin tone really well- and i do mean really well, since its one of the rare ones that is just slightly yellow- tone and comes in a very light shade. It has the coverage I'm looking for ( covers acne scars, redness, a bit of pore coverage).
Once I step outdoors the nightmare starts. The foundation literally melts under the hot sun and I get beads of flesh colored sweat. They take a ride down my face and leave their mark- quite clearly. Neither is this oil prove... All I've got to do is to wipe my oily nose and off it goes. Maybe I'm using the wrong foundation for my t-zone but it's supposed to work for my dry cheeks and it hasn't!
I have tried priming my face before foundation and setting it with powder after that but none of these could convince the foundation to stay... Sad.
So I'm kind of stuck with it till I find something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by charlee22

Omg. How does this product not have more reviews!?

Okay, I am SO fair skinned and I have neutral undertones. I have search EVERYWHERE for the right shade and I know that a lot a lot of girls say the same thing about the pale-ness of their skin, but every thread I've read with all the suggestions from those girls, have still always been way way too dark for me. Eventually I found a suggestion of Asian cosmetics and I'm so grateful I did. Now, I know that you still have to be careful due to the different kind of undertones that the products can have, but this particular one was just perfect.

The texture and consistency is liquedy/slightly creamy with a light to medium coverage that is definately buildable without looking gross. The finish is a little too dewy for me so I like to set it, but you wouldn't have to. The smell of roses is not nearly as strong as people suggest and even so, it isn't a disgusting fake/artificial type of rose scent. It is the genuine rose scent that you would smell out of an essence bottle. Absolutely beautiful. I am very sensitive to fragrance because I'll usually either get a rash or just sneeze all day but this didn't do that AT ALL.

And the packaging? Well, it is just too perfect. I love it all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good foundation for winter or for ppl who have dry skin. Need some skill to use it thou because it's so thick. No matter what you put it on with it's gonna come out spotty. So warm up both of your hands and cover your face with them for 5 to 10 seconds. Remember, the whole face. Then use your finger tips to smooth out the spots. Don't worry about the coverage is going to be reduced because once you set it with loose powder it's going to look great. I use it this way and I feel like I look like a doll :) keep in mind that this produce is not a very good choice for summer. From what I heard it's an oil base foundation. But in the winter it's good for pretty much every skin type.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is great as it includes a pump dispenser. Its a sheer coverage with a beautifully dewy glow to it. I like how its moisturising and glowy but the staying power is a challenge for my oily skin in the melting summer months. I'll try again in the fall/winter when my skin is drier.