July 24, 2014 | 1587 users online

Lips - Korres - Jasmine Lip Butter Glaze

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by blumare003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product didn't work for me. I have medium dark skin with brownish lips and this gloss was milky and uneven on my lips like melted vanilla ice cream. Also the consistency was very dry n thick so my dry lips were even drier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by songy67

- Sweet vanilla scent
- Medium/ full pigmentation
- Hydrating, moisturizing
- Non-sticky!
- Slant-tip plastic applicator
- .34 fl oz (10ml)

To be clear, this is a review for the Lip Butter GLAZE in a tube. NOT the Lip Butter in a pot. I own this lip product in 4 shades: Jasmine (light nude pink), Crocus (sheer lavender), Wild Rose (juicy true red), Raspberry (deep plum). I love all of them! Sometimes I will mix Wild Rose or Raspberry with a dab of Jasmine so I get a more sheer wash of color. They all have the same yummy vanilla scent.

These are wonderful. A bit pricey, but worth it! They feel so nice and wear so well on my lips; like a treatment, balm, and highly pigmented gloss in one. Unlike the NYX Butter Glosses, these glosses are completely non-sticky and leave my lips soft after they have worn off. I am also a fan of the original lip butters, but this packaging is much more hygienic and convenient for touch-ups on the go.

I would definitely repurchase this. BTW, for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative: the Almay Liqud Lip Balm in Lilac Love ($5) is an almost exact dupe of Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Crocus. The texture is slightly thinner and there are fine purple shimmers in it, but the color is spot-on. Almay Liquid Lip Balms are also non-sticky and hydrating. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Although I put yes for re-purchasing this product, I am still on the fence.

I love the shade of the Jasmine lip butter (the smell too!), but I'm not sure I'm crazy about the texture. It's not super long lasting, but this shade isn't highly pigmented. I purchased this little pot at Sephora for approx. $12 CDN. It's a little pricey for what you get, but overall it's a decent product. It is nice when you first apply it, but it fades and disappears quickly, so you have to reapply constantly to keep the sheen colour.

I would like to experiment with one of the coral or red shades, but I can't bring myself to drop another $12 on a teeny tiny lip balm pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Hadew1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This sheer, pinkish lip gloss is nice but not something to get really excited about. It's not sticky (yay!), but has a slightly greasy feel to it. It's thick in the tube but warms up on lips for better application. The color is neither good nor bad--my lips are really pigmented, so the color doesn't show up much; but neither does it look milky or chalky or unnatural like lots of other pale lip glosses I've tried. It doesn't dry my lips out while it's on, but neither does it leave them feeling moisturized once gone. It lasts only an hour or two on my lips, even if I don't eat or drink. So... Poor staying power, moisture-neutral, inoffensive color... Everything about this one is mediocre (but at least not bad). Not worth the price, but I do like the other colors it's available in, even though they have the same formula and staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:43:00 PM More reviews by NARSnerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

For my fair complexion this lip glaze provides the perfect lip colour for a "no makeup, makeup" look. I love the packaging as well, the only negative is the texture, i wasn't expecting there to be such large shimmers in it. I think this product would be much better without the shimmer, it would provide for a smoother application and be better at hydrating the lips. With that said the affect with this product on is wonderful, and it is relatively inexpensive. I would consider repurchasing this just because i love the look it gives but the texture could be improved.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2013 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I love the smell of Korres products! Jasmine is the only Lip Butter Glaze I own, and I really love it, I'm taking away a star because it doesn't last long and you need to reapply constantly. Don't judge me as a crazy person, but I love how this smell so much that sometimes, if I forget to put perfume on, I swatch this on my wrist and rub it, it absorbs into my skin and leaves a trace of fragrance, it reminds me of Vera Wang Princess.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sdellinger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap and at first wasn't that excited about the color. But I LOVE the lip glazes in the other colors (texture is divine) and started reaching for this more than i thought I would. This is now my favorite on top of a nude lip or layered with one of my pinky lip liner. These feel so amazing when i fly a lot and never make me feel like my hair will get stuck in my gloss (whereas I feel that the cherryful ones do).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is very moisturizing and non-sticky on me, it looks like a lip gloss. However, it is sheer so you don't see any pigment to it. It smells like a vanilla in the tube but on the lips it is flavorless.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 8:04:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have pretty dry lips and this product dries...After putting this on, my lips get chapped.

The colour is light, better for less pigmented lips. The scent is light, unoffensive. The shine is nice too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2012 7:16:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this gloss! It's more moisturizing than the pomegranate lip butter glaze which I also love. I love using the Jasmine lip butter glaze over my nude lipsticks, it helps the lipstick to be less drying and I love the sheen it gives my lips. It doesn't sink into the lines and cracks. It makes my lips look so smooth. I like how the lip butter glaze is also in a tube, it's more sanitary. I'm a pretty fair person with a decent amount of pigmentation in the lips and this adds a subtle hint of nude to my lips but not that much. Overall, I still love this gloss because it works great over lipsticks or even on its own for those days where I don't have time to put anything on. Korres has done a great job with these lip butters!