Korres Jasmine Lip Butter Glaze

3.4

on 3/18/2014 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product didn't work for me. I have medium dark skin with brownish lips and this gloss was milky and uneven on my lips like melted vanilla ice cream. Also the consistency was very dry n thick so my dry lips were even drier.

on 8/16/2013 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Although I put yes for re-purchasing this product, I am still on the fence.

I love the shade of the Jasmine lip butter (the smell too!), but I'm not sure I'm crazy about the texture. It's not super long lasting, but this shade isn't highly pigmented. I purchased this little pot at Sephora for approx. $12 CDN. It's a little pricey for what you get, but overall it's a decent product. It is nice when you first apply it, but it fades and disappears quickly, so you have to reapply constantly to keep the sheen colour.

I would like to experiment with one of the coral or red shades, but I can't bring myself to drop another $12 on a teeny tiny lip balm pot.

on 5/25/2013 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This sheer, pinkish lip gloss is nice but not something to get really excited about. It's not sticky (yay!), but has a slightly greasy feel to it. It's thick in the tube but warms up on lips for better application. The color is neither good nor bad--my lips are really pigmented, so the color doesn't show up much; but neither does it look milky or chalky or unnatural like lots of other pale lip glosses I've tried. It doesn't dry my lips out while it's on, but neither does it leave them feeling moisturized once gone. It lasts only an hour or two on my lips, even if I don't eat or drink. So... Poor staying power, moisture-neutral, inoffensive color... Everything about this one is mediocre (but at least not bad). Not worth the price, but I do like the other colors it's available in, even though they have the same formula and staying power.

on 2/12/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

For my fair complexion this lip glaze provides the perfect lip colour for a "no makeup, makeup" look. I love the packaging as well, the only negative is the texture, i wasn't expecting there to be such large shimmers in it. I think this product would be much better without the shimmer, it would provide for a smoother application and be better at hydrating the lips. With that said the affect with this product on is wonderful, and it is relatively inexpensive. I would consider repurchasing this just because i love the look it gives but the texture could be improved.

on 1/18/2013 6:48:00 PM

I love the smell of Korres products! Jasmine is the only Lip Butter Glaze I own, and I really love it, I'm taking away a star because it doesn't last long and you need to reapply constantly. Don't judge me as a crazy person, but I love how this smell so much that sometimes, if I forget to put perfume on, I swatch this on my wrist and rub it, it absorbs into my skin and leaves a trace of fragrance, it reminds me of Vera Wang Princess.

on 12/27/2012 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Received this in a swap and at first wasn't that excited about the color. But I LOVE the lip glazes in the other colors (texture is divine) and started reaching for this more than i thought I would. This is now my favorite on top of a nude lip or layered with one of my pinky lip liner. These feel so amazing when i fly a lot and never make me feel like my hair will get stuck in my gloss (whereas I feel that the cherryful ones do).

on 8/6/2012 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is very moisturizing and non-sticky on me, it looks like a lip gloss. However, it is sheer so you don't see any pigment to it. It smells like a vanilla in the tube but on the lips it is flavorless.

on 6/12/2012 8:04:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have pretty dry lips and this product dries...After putting this on, my lips get chapped.

The colour is light, better for less pigmented lips. The scent is light, unoffensive. The shine is nice too.

on 4/4/2012 7:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this gloss! It's more moisturizing than the pomegranate lip butter glaze which I also love. I love using the Jasmine lip butter glaze over my nude lipsticks, it helps the lipstick to be less drying and I love the sheen it gives my lips. It doesn't sink into the lines and cracks. It makes my lips look so smooth. I like how the lip butter glaze is also in a tube, it's more sanitary. I'm a pretty fair person with a decent amount of pigmentation in the lips and this adds a subtle hint of nude to my lips but not that much. Overall, I still love this gloss because it works great over lipsticks or even on its own for those days where I don't have time to put anything on. Korres has done a great job with these lip butters!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a very pale pinkish/peachy sheer gloss. The color just didn't do me any favors and I found the formulation kinda drying on my lips. For reference I'm half-asian NC20-25 dark brown eyes, black hair.