December 21, 2014 | 1312 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Peach Leopard

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2014 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this because most of the reviews here are from pale girls who said it works well with thier skin. My face is super light with neutral undertones and most bronzers are either too red or yellow based and don't look natural.
This is a winner! It isn't overly pigmented which makes it buildable and gives you the perfect sunkissed glow. It also has a satin kind of finish which is perfect because matte can look flat and glitter is no good. Highly reccomend if you are pale as paper ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:19:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I wanted to love this bronzer. I chose to purchase this instead of the other leopard blush/bronzer from toofaced because this is more matte. It made me look really dirty (I am fairskinned) and it wasn't pigmented at all. I tried to layer this on my face and it barely showed up. It also got really gross looking in the packaging (the cute leopard pattern disappeared from me rubbing my brush so hard into it). I think I used this maybe 5 times total. I was left very disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cgw1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

So..I'm kind of obsessed with this peach bronzer! I'm NC20 and I had been using Hoola, but it made my face look to flat. I picked this up at Ulta (I am a sucker for anything Leopard). I own Pink Leopard but dislike it because of how frosty it is. Peach leopard is not frosty. In fact, on me it shows up peach/bronze with a slight sheen. I can't believe how much it makes me glow! Sometimes I just stare in the mirror because I'm just glowing! I do use a kabuki to apply this as a fluffy blush won't pick up enough color. I don't think this will work for most skintones though. I think if you're much darker than me then you might have trouble with it showing up, but I could be wrong. I am pleasantly surprised by this purchase.

EDIT: I don't use this now that I am so sickly pals. It pulls too dirty looking on me. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Another incredible bronzer from Too Faced :-) Their bronzers really are overlooked. I love this in the winter months. Brightens my face and gives me that sun-kissed look. I can understand this maybe not working for all skin-types because it is on the peachier side. But still brown! I actually think it's very natural looking. I am NW20 for reference, mostly neutral with slight pink undertones. Just love it and Too Faced packaging is always easy to use and adorable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this bronzer. It's probably the only bronzer I've ever used up as quickly as this one. Granted, it was a smaller size than the original product as it was in a too faced palette with pink leopard and candy leopard. I used it every day since I got it, all over my face where the sun would hit and I loved it. It has a perfect amount of shimmer (mostly matte) and the peach colour really brightened up my fair complexion. I'm really sad that it's all gone though because I'm not sure if I can shell out $30 just for a bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by sdshoars

this works well for my fair skin because it's hard to over apply. it seems really hard to get a good brush full of it though, I feel like I have to scrub the pallette to get any on the brush. that's why I didn't give it a 5.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by dpet0153

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Peach Leopard has really delivered for me. It works nicely on my fair skin, but I would never use this all over my face as a bronzer, it is definitely too peach to work as a straight up bronzer on me. It works better as a highlight on my cheekbones or over a peach blush. It just makes me look like I've gotten a little bit of sun...or at least how I think I'd look if I actually was able to get a tan without burning. Oh and about that shimmer! I was very afraid of that, because I really hate shimmer, but this is almost undetectable. It just has a very subtle champagne colored shimmer that adds a very slight glow. The combination of peach, bronze, and champagne shimmer really lights up my face. It is definitely prettier than any matte bronzer I've used, and looks just as natural. I apply it with an ecotools finishing kabuki, which is really fluffy and picks up a very light amount of product, works perfectly. And after I've raved about this, you may be wondering why I only gave it 4 lippies. Well, for what you get, I think this is a little too expensive (with tax, it came out around $30). I honestly don't use this everyday, and don't feel like I get enough use to justify spending that much on it. As far as cons with the product itself, it does tend to compete with my other make up, if that makes sense. It looks best with minimal makeup. Eventually if I use this all up, I may repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by earthymoon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the ONLY bronzer I've had success with. I am fair skinned with a neutral undertone. I use a stippling brush to apply this subtly in the areas I get sun. If I'm to heavy handed with this, I'm orange. I like to use this as a cheek contour as well.
This is great for allowing me to wear my winter time foundations in the summer. I hate when I have to put my Chanel away because I've gotten too much color.
The first time I put this on my husband told me "you look like you got a little sun yesterday". I told him it was a powder and he was surprised.
Take Aways:
For fair skin.
Apply with a stippling brush.
Mostly matte finish with very subtly satin highlights.
Uber cute packaging and presentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:00:00 AM More reviews by bsampson09

I am a HUGE fan of this bronzer! Definitely one for lighter skin shades, this cute leopard bronzer adds just the right amount of color and shimmer to my face. I love the tiny bit of glitter it has that isn't too overpowering like some of the bronzers I've used, and it gives me a very natural, sun-kissed look. The price is a bit steep but it lasts so long and the compact it comes in is great! The sturdy compact lets you take it anywhere and the large mirror helps with various makeup touch-ups throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This product is great. This bronzer is lovely on my fair skin...not to dark, or orange. I felt like it gave a nice bronze glow to my skin. I do feel like it could be smoother in texture but, it is overall a great bronzer.