Shiseido Brilliant Bronze Self-Tanning Emulsion

on 9/30/2015 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Very nice, foolproof tan that sinks in easily and gives a light, natural colour that rarely streaks and fades beautifully. One of the best things about this tan is that you don't need a mitt to apply it - just rub it in like a body lotion and wash your hands well afterwards. It's expensive at approx €40 for 100mls but a little goes a long way and it lasts just as long as St Tropez or any other larger size premium tan.

on 3/2/2011 5:52:00 PM

Note: this is a review for the NON tinted 150ml tube of self tanning emulsion (not the cream or gel).
How come I never reviewed this great product before? I've been re-purchasing this product so many times now, using it for face and body whenever my dull winter or spring skin needs a pick me up. The soft emulsion doubles as a cream at night (after serum) and gives me a discrete sunny glow the morning after. On my body I prefer to mix it 50/50 with my favourite body lotion to achieve a gradual but visibly tanned effect. You can easily build this product to an intense tan. Its 3 best features are: the economic use (a little goes a long way), the "radiance" of the tan result and the non-greasy softness of its texture. I have been and will be repurchasing.