November 28, 2014 | 1616 users online

Blush - Sonia Kashuk - Beautifying Blush - Sunset (03)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Kaseyalyssa

Love this blush. It is a beautiful orange color, which looks like an actual sunset on me. I am half Filipino/half white, so I have tan skin, and this blush looks natural on me. Pink blush tends to look not so natural on me, which is fun, but I like this on a more daily basis. Love this, and will continue to purchase it. It is now my go-to blush. Love it!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by yglo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Way too pigmented. I bought this because it looked similar to Benefit's Coralista and was hoping to use it as a dupe. NOT. Way too harsh on me and I felt like I was wearing "clown makeup". I had to really be careful to barely pick up any color on my brush for this to work. If I look at the tub it's in, the product looks like I haven't even touched it. Not sure that's a good thing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful blush. Excellent color payoff. Stays on all day. Great color. I'm happy that target had this shade in stock. It's such a beautiful natural color. I heard about this shade from youtube reviews, then positive reviews here. Definitely great product! So far the best drugstore blush I tried. Will deffinetely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: coral

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing
- gives a subtle glow

Cons

- price

Comments: Beautiful blush. A coral with enough shimmer to give a slight slow (not glittery at all). Great pigmentation and staying power. I also think the packaging is pretty cute.

Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Great blush, I never purchased one from this line before but I am glad I did. The colour is lovely, not as bright as in the package so don't let that scare you off but it does have a good payoff, it's not sheer so I apply with a very light hand. It blends nicely and also has a bit of shimmer (which I am not a fan of) but it's not that noticeable on the skin. The packaging is cute and the price is right. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by ambiguouslove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I was drawn to this product bc of the color--and it is a really great bright coral color in the pan. Initially I didn't like this blush because I thought the texture was too hard and lacking in pigmentation. But actually after you get through the top layer of product underneath its soft and pigmented. However, lasting power of the product leaves something to be desired but if you don't mind touching up mid-day it shouldn't be an issue. I wouldn't buy again but that's only bc I have too many blushes currently. And also the packaging is nice and small.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by seharden135

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the packaging of this blush, and I love Sonia Kashuk's line, but the color was just not what I was expecting. It's great in the container, but I'm so pale it looks awful on me. (It's more orange than coral.) I don't know what I was thinking. It might look good on darker skin tones though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by JCha

I bought this blush because of a dupe for high end blush video on youtube. i forgot the dupe but omg i love this color. its a coral/orange blush. the shimmer is not too much that it'll be shine city. i'm thinking about trying the other colors now.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 8:40:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now, this is one gorgeous blush! It does have a slight shimmer to it, but nothing disco-bally. The name is perfect - "sunset" - because that's the shade it comes out on my cheeks - a nice sunsetty-corally-orange! Beautiful!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by hitomitojite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love this color. However, this thing has absolutely no staying power. The color basically disappears within an hour... Very disappointed.