September 2, 2014 | 1912 users online

Blush - MAC - Pink Cult

rated 2 of 5 on 6/11/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by meggomyyeggo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this blush, but I can't. My skin tone is NW20 and it shows up red on me, not so cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by LiliRoseVoice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful neutral dusty pink, looks very light in the pan but when applied it is surprisingly pigmented and bright. The quality is really good, last well on my oily skin if powdered. It is a very unassuming color in the pan but I swear it really brightens up my NC 15 skin. Excellent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is, like, HG! I'm pretty pale - between 15 & 20 on the MAC scale - but neutral-toned. So when i wear a pink blush or a peach / apricot blush i have to adjust my make up to make me look warmer- or cooler-toned.

Pink Cult is a matte neutral pink, neither warm nor cool, slightly muted with perhaps the slightest hint of greige. On me it just the utmost of naturalness. It just looks like i have genuine color in my cheeks, not like i'm wearing a blush. I don't have to worry what other colors i'm wearing because it really looks like a natural extension of my skin.

I have mild rosacea in my cheeks, so before i wear ANY blush i have to tone down the redness (otherwise i'm heading into Bozo territory). So this might not show up much on someone who has normally red or pink cheeks.

This is a Limited Edition product. I bought it when it came out in the So Reel / Reel Sexy collection in April 2012. But MAC re-promotes some products from time to time so it might come back.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the rave reviews but unfortunately it seems I am in the minority again. On my nc 20-25 skin it just doesn't show unless I really go to town with it and then it doesn't give me the dusky pink I was hoping for. I recently went back in store and they tried one of the new blushes from the Marilyn Monroe collection which had a peach tinge to it. As I have red cheeks I tend to steer clear of peach but it actually looked quite lovely so that will be my next stop in my search for a blush that I can wear all the time. Unfortunately for me but lucky for them, my daughters are ecstatic as pink cult has made its way into their stage make up for dance shows and dress ups. Lucky girls!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by MandyniX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

First off I have a ridiculous amount of blushes! I just bought this when it was released the last time & I love it. I have been wearing it everyday for a month. Its easy to wear with anything its a matte neutral pink. I'm NW20 with redness & it doesn't make me look feverish. I say the next time this gets released, snatch one up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by vmalenfant

I really like this blush so natural! is is a mute pink, a little on the powdery side, but still easy to apply. I was scared at first it would not show up on my NC25-30 skin but it is just enough to make a flush effect for a more dramatic eye and lip look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by maneatertm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush! Its seriously the most amazing blush from MAC ever. I even bought a back up. This blush works on just about anyone!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 9:57:00 PM More reviews by agibeault

I love this colour but it does not last long enough for my expectations, and is a little too powdery. Looks patchy by the end of the day. Perfect neutral muted pink that can go many different ways depending on the cream colour you use under it. I have used this over brit wit (favorite, but brit wit also doesn't last long so the performance of this combination is the worst), over coral cream blush, over mac CCB in hush, over pink cream blush, and over berry.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by puppy97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This blush is intense. When i first bought this I took my blush brush and did a few sweeps across the top. Bad idea. It is PIGMENTED!! Like WOWZA!! you dont need much at all. This is such a gorgeous pink that would suit many skintones.... Good job mac!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by dcabc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's a pretty blush, but the color on my cheeks does not match the neutral, almost dusty light pink in the pan. When applied, it's a rather dupe-able (and dark) rosy flush rather than a subtle grayish pink, which is what I wanted.