July 31, 2014 | 1921 users online

Primer/ Corrector - NARS - Pore Refining Primer - Oil Free

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Chizara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed in the quality of this product. Nars has pretty good makeup but this was just terrible. A primer is supposed to leave you matte right ? Now why does this primer cause my skin to get oily within one hour. This product didn't do much of anything for me. I do not recommend It at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ClaireDalloway

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, this was a bit disappointment. It is my first NARS product and it makes me sad that it's not as good as I've expected. I use it for the areas on my face that tend to be oily and therefore my make up does not stay in the place for a very long time. Well, foundation and powder last longer with this primer, but it's not that glorious as I have expected - would buy the Benefit one for pores next time.
The packaging is not very good as the lid always stays messy and once also wastes the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by IreneIss

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product was a little disappointing as I love Nars products and expected more from them. I bought it because of the company name and because it was oil free, not wanting to have the potential for breakouts. I haven't broken out, but it also doesn't do much to hide pores. You need to be careful when dispensing the product as a lot can come flowing out of the tube if you squeeze a little too hard. Also, you get a very small amount of product in what appears to be a fairly large tube, only 30 mL--2 tablespoons.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by RonBurgundy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thought I would try a nars primer after using nars sheer glow / matte for a million years now. This was rubbish. Makes it hard to blend foundation over, doesn't prolong any foundation & DOESNT refine my pores AT ALL. So sad I wasted $70 NZD on this. Will be trying porefessional next. Only thing I likes was the packaging & the texture / application of the product. Not worth the money :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

After test driving a sample of this primer for several weeks, my conclusion is that this doesn't work for my combo/oily skin. At first I was impressed when the SA put a bit on my hand and it absorbed quickly like a lotion and didn't have the typical silicone-y texture like most makeup primers. I went home with a sample and used it under the new NARS cream foundation, but it didn't live up to its claims. I needed to blot by mid-day and was just as shiny using this primer, and I didn't notice any blurring effect on my pores/lines.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2013 6:12:00 AM More reviews by maxineadelemua

This primer is rubbish! It made my Nars foundation go on all patchy & sank in my pores, will not buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:31:00 AM More reviews by shanjade29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay face primer, not the best though. It didn't really do anything to my skin to make it smooth but I did like that it was refreshing and light on my skin. I will not be buying it again as it is very expensive where I live and there are better primers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by eunicekris

This primer is the best... I have tried so many primers from Smashbox to Urban Decay and all I can say is that this one really kept my face matte and not oily. I brought this primer to Fresno and I did not even have to blot my face not even once.. I love love this primer and will continue to buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:34:00 AM More reviews by carloscrave

Mmm... I was expecting more, its like so watery and it doesn't cover my pores at all. I wish this one has SFP like the other primer from NARS, but it's ok but not for the price, I think you pay for what you get, I would pay for this one like 20 dollars not 40, as I did.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by HausOfMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It does an OK job as a primer, but the packaging is TERRIBLE! The product gets all over the cap after the first use. The product itself is not too bad, but certainly I am not willing to waste it since it is so expensive.