November 23, 2014 | 2032 users online

Highlighters - Laura Geller - Baked Portofino Highlighter

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by SavvyChic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't believe it when Laura claims this is a favorite. Either she's trying to get people to believe it to sell her stock or people who dislike it aren't bothering to return it. I got mine in a combined with the Como blush and this highlighter was so large that you couldn't use the blush without getting highly artificial silverish white foil shimmer on. This is so fake looking I highly suggest getting the French Vanilla highlighter instead.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I purchased this as a duo on QVC. In the pan, its next to the french vanilla color.

Although I don't use this one too often, its kind of a tan warm shimmery type color. I think its great as eyeshadow but not as a highlighter. Even when I'm tan, the color makes me look a little brown.

I use the vanilla one often, I already reviewed it, check out my review. I would probably stick with vanilla if I could buy just the one color.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Molliemo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Got this highlighter in a combination duo with a blusher and i found it to be a really nice creamy gold colour , gives a nice shimmer to cheek bones and under the brow , less is more as it's highly pigmented .

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 8:44:00 PM More reviews by violetmist

Let me be the first to warn you away from this product. It is a harsh, garish silvery white highlighter that looks disasterous on my fair complexion. I can't imagine how much more hideous this would look on darker skin. The texture is awful and I swore if I didn't wash it off immediately it would irritate my skin. It was a QVC purchase which came with a "brush" which was actually a dual ended sponge applicator, only useful for cleaning the corners of my floors. Second time I bought LG and second time I regretted it. No more Laura Geller anything.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No