October 22, 2014 | 1121 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - studio liquid eye liner/extreme blue

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This product is awesome. I was hesitant about purchasing because I have VERY sensitive eyes. Most liquid liners burn (except for Maybelline line stiletto). Since this is so inexpensive, I figured I would have the same reaction or at the least, a headache. I had neither problem. Not only doesn't bother my eyes in the least, it's absolutely breath-taking. It's such a bold but deep blue. It's easy to apply, smooth and is very travel friendly/purse friendly. The only thing that you should be weary of is how much product comes out. I wipe off the excess before applying. If you don't, it's difficult to apply and goes everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ShyLola

Since Urban Decay switched formulas for their liquid eyeliners, I went on a hunt to replace one of my staples. Like the other reviewer said, it's like Radium (though not as bright as the old formula). It's long wearing, though sometimes it will start flaking at the end of the day IF you touch it. It's very buildable since it goes on very wet, but because of this it also takes a while to dry. But, for the price, if you wear bright liquid eyeliners everyday, NYX can't be beat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 11:43:00 AM More reviews by applecour

I love this liner! It's a beautiful blue color that really makes your eyes pop. You could use a thick line for going out and a thinner line for at the office - it works for every occasion! I was so excited to find this and it was so affordable. I wear it almost everyday to work and I still have a ton left. This is a must have for any makeup fanatic!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2013 5:30:00 AM More reviews by Jacqueline5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how thin the brush is, and how amazing the color is. I LOVE this product so much!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJanell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I found this at my local ghetto beauty supply. I've been eyeing this liner for a while so I just had to get it. LOVES IT. Stays on a loonge time i love it so mach and I get compliments on it but, like many reviews said the brush kinda sucks. I'm going to try to use an eyeliner brooch and see how that goes but either way its not so bad just a weird brush to work it. Overall, I love dee product

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by emmaalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Awesome awesome stuff. I bouhgt it from beautyjoint.com for a bargain price (around $3AUD). I wore it for the first time yesterday and I got heaps of compliments/people asking me what eyeliner I use! The colour really is electric blue. It stands out and is super pigmented. The brush is small and really good for intricate detail. Those who struggle with liquid eyeliner may have a hard time using this, but all with time and practice people! I've already ordered extreme green, sapphire and purple. Can't wait for them to come!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

Seriously, these are PERFECT! I picked up Extreme Blue and Extreme Purple, and I ADORE them. I get so many compliments when I wear them. The color is effortless. It doesnt matter what you put it over, it's going to seriously be EXTREME blue with one swipe. I definitely need the whole range of colors.
The applicator is a little small, but if you take your time, you'll have no problems with it. The color literally will NOT budge, until you're ready to take it off.
I've found a new product I can't live without!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by JayCollins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It burned my eyes! I had to wipe it off within seconds of application. The brush is miniscule, the application was difficult, and THEN it burned like holy h*ll. Returning ASAP.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyStyleAddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased Extreme blue, Extreme gold, and Extreme silver. I love this liquid liner in Extreme Blue. It is such a beautiful and pigmented colour. Its thin brush makes it easy to apply. Not only is this an affordable product but it actually does its job. It doen't crack or smuge for me and i do not use primer. When it dries it's still the same beautiful and vibrant colour as when i applied it. I don't have anything bad to say abou this product, except it burns if it gets in your eyes and it's hard to remove. Other than that i think it's a steal. This is my go to item when i want a lil pop of colour on my lids. It's not too much colour, but just enough to get be noticeable-- in a good way. I've had people ask me what liner i'm wearing all the time. I plan on repurchasing this again :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this liquid eyeliner. I've always eyeballed Urban Decay's liquid eyeliner in Radium but never actually bought it. Simply because of the price tag and the fact that its not exactly an everyday eyeliner. Although for me, I'd sport it every day but anyways!

This color is EXTREMELY similar, if not dead on close. Extreme Blue is a gorgeous cobalt, electric blue. True to color. The pigmentation on this is good. I bought this locally for $4 so I don't mind much if a product doesn't end up working out for me. BUT it thankfully did! Being a broke college student, this definitely fits my budget. The application is pretty easy, a little wet. It takes about a minute or so for the formula to dry. It lasted a long time on me, and I have oily eyelids. I will say that I was wearing eyeshadow and NARS Smudgeproof e/s primer so I'm not sure how this would work on bare eyelids. If you're intrigued by this color, please do go ahead and buy it. Its very vibrant. It's also great to use to make neutral eyeshadow pop!