NYX studio liquid eye liner/extreme blue

4.1

on 2/26/2015 5:05:00 AM

I love these eye liners from NYX. The formulas are great, the wearability and lasting power are great, the color payoff is great, and the applicator is my favorite kind. Black, Extreme Plum, and Crystal Hip are always in my supplies. I tried this color for some variety and I'm not at all disappointed. This is cobalt, this is rich, this is eye-catching. I would wear this again and again.

I think NYX Studio liquid eye liners are the best. I find them comparable to Urban Decay liquid liners with minor differences, but both have superb applicators. The largest noticable difference is that Urban Decay tends to use larger glitter particles with their micas whereas NYX uses all micas except for their Dramatic Sparkle colors, which use larger glitter than UD.

on 12/26/2013 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This product is awesome. I was hesitant about purchasing because I have VERY sensitive eyes. Most liquid liners burn (except for Maybelline line stiletto). Since this is so inexpensive, I figured I would have the same reaction or at the least, a headache. I had neither problem. Not only doesn't bother my eyes in the least, it's absolutely breath-taking. It's such a bold but deep blue. It's easy to apply, smooth and is very travel friendly/purse friendly. The only thing that you should be weary of is how much product comes out. I wipe off the excess before applying. If you don't, it's difficult to apply and goes everywhere.

on 7/26/2013 7:28:00 PM

Since Urban Decay switched formulas for their liquid eyeliners, I went on a hunt to replace one of my staples. Like the other reviewer said, it's like Radium (though not as bright as the old formula). It's long wearing, though sometimes it will start flaking at the end of the day IF you touch it. It's very buildable since it goes on very wet, but because of this it also takes a while to dry. But, for the price, if you wear bright liquid eyeliners everyday, NYX can't be beat.

on 7/24/2013 11:43:00 AM

I love this liner! It's a beautiful blue color that really makes your eyes pop. You could use a thick line for going out and a thinner line for at the office - it works for every occasion! I was so excited to find this and it was so affordable. I wear it almost everyday to work and I still have a ton left. This is a must have for any makeup fanatic!

on 7/22/2013 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love how thin the brush is, and how amazing the color is. I LOVE this product so much!!

on 7/9/2013 10:18:00 AM

I found this at my local ghetto beauty supply. I've been eyeing this liner for a while so I just had to get it. LOVES IT. Stays on a loonge time i love it so mach and I get compliments on it but, like many reviews said the brush kinda sucks. I'm going to try to use an eyeliner brooch and see how that goes but either way its not so bad just a weird brush to work it. Overall, I love dee product

on 10/25/2012 6:15:00 PM

Awesome awesome stuff. I bouhgt it from beautyjoint.com for a bargain price (around $3AUD). I wore it for the first time yesterday and I got heaps of compliments/people asking me what eyeliner I use! The colour really is electric blue. It stands out and is super pigmented. The brush is small and really good for intricate detail. Those who struggle with liquid eyeliner may have a hard time using this, but all with time and practice people! I've already ordered extreme green, sapphire and purple. Can't wait for them to come!

Seriously, these are PERFECT! I picked up Extreme Blue and Extreme Purple, and I ADORE them. I get so many compliments when I wear them. The color is effortless. It doesnt matter what you put it over, it's going to seriously be EXTREME blue with one swipe. I definitely need the whole range of colors.
The applicator is a little small, but if you take your time, you'll have no problems with it. The color literally will NOT budge, until you're ready to take it off.
I've found a new product I can't live without!

on 11/14/2011 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It burned my eyes! I had to wipe it off within seconds of application. The brush is miniscule, the application was difficult, and THEN it burned like holy h*ll. Returning ASAP.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased Extreme blue, Extreme gold, and Extreme silver. I love this liquid liner in Extreme Blue. It is such a beautiful and pigmented colour. Its thin brush makes it easy to apply. Not only is this an affordable product but it actually does its job. It doen't crack or smuge for me and i do not use primer. When it dries it's still the same beautiful and vibrant colour as when i applied it. I don't have anything bad to say abou this product, except it burns if it gets in your eyes and it's hard to remove. Other than that i think it's a steal. This is my go to item when i want a lil pop of colour on my lids. It's not too much colour, but just enough to get be noticeable-- in a good way. I've had people ask me what liner i'm wearing all the time. I plan on repurchasing this again :)