October 25, 2014 | 1179 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Angled Contour Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

Love this brush for blending out under eye concealer without brushing off all the product! Works perfectly! Perfect size and super soft bristles!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2014 6:41:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few Studio line brushes I was very disappointed in. It's marketed for applying eye shadow, but the bristles are so rough that I don't see how that is possible. It's also a very large brush, and although I had hopes that the wedged shape might work in new and interesting ways, all it did was apply a wash of color over the lid. Like many of the brushes from this line, the bristles are densely packed, easy to clean, don't shed, and hold shape. As far as quality, it's fine. As far as what it's supposed to be used for, this did not work for me. When I use this, I use this as a cheek highlighting brush because it applies product in a nice shape and does blend out well. But for use on my eyes, no way.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by GreatReviews

I use this for contouring the cheekbones and blending out my eye shadows. It works fabulously for both and I am really glad to have such a wonderful multitasking brush! 5 stars!! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Lobbery

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lovely brush. I use it for concealer and it has washed well throughout the last year or two with no shedding. Nice and Dense. Bargain.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this brush specifically to use for undereye concealer. It's dense enough to pick up product but fluffy enough so it won't irritate my undereye area. The fact that it's flat helps me buff concealer into my skin. Very useful brush! I wish it was a little more densely packed, but I'm fairly satisfied. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this brush to pull and then blend the crease color towards outside. its very soft, no shedding.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 6:05:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I use this brush for blending only because I have tried it as a crease brush and for outer v of eyes with no avail. As a blending brush, it's great and affordable at $3. I love using it especially when I'm doing a dramatic smoky eye, it does a great job at softening harsh lines from dark shadow. The product looks very sophisticated, as do all the studio brushes which have black handle and bristles that are soft and never stiff. My only complaint is that the brush is too large for my liking and I wish it were more of a dome shape for blending, the angle and thickness may be difficult for beginners use!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

A lot of people say it's too big for them, and the name 'contour' does make people expect something compact, but I find it to be perfect as a blending brush when I'm wearing a lot of colours I want to blend together. The flat side really makes it good at blending the entire lid, since it covers more area than the traditional rounded blending brush and it actually gives a smoother finish for me. The brush isn't as dense as I thought it was, but it actually makes it better to blend with. Sheds very little as well.

Bottom line, I like this brush for blending, but the name is quite misleading and I can see why other people are put off by it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by sassylass11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Had to throw this brush out! I thought it would be a good fluffy brush that would be great at blending but this was far too big for this. Even though I have small eyes, looking at the other reviews here the brush seems to be too big for big eyes too.Lucky it was a cheap mistake.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Vadzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this brush by mistake, thinking it was an angled contour brush for the face. Firstly, its way to big to even fit in your crease area, I have quite big eyes so I thought it would be perfect, but no. It is far too big! Also its too dense, so you get too much colour deposited. Reading some of the reviews I might try use it for concealer or contouring my nose. But overall quite a pointless brush.