July 30, 2014 | 2144 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

This product is one of my absolute favourites! I've never used another liquid eyeliner because I've just had no reason to, this one is perfect. It glides on nicely, the brush can be used to create a very thin or a thick line, and it takes practically no skill to put on with the brush (which is basically a solid felt point). It goes on well, stays on well, doesn't irritate my skin in any way at all, and doesn't cling to my skin when it comes to taking it off, nor does it flake! The packaging is good, however my only complain would be that I sometimes get bits of the eyeliner dried round the rim of the bottle- but that's probably my fault! I really recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

It's a good eye liner, I love the brush, it's perfect to apply thin edgy lines with. Staying power is good. Doesn't flake. Sometimes it stings on my eyelids if I had rubbed them before applying so I guess it's not for sensitive skin! Oops!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My hg eyeliner! Personally I love the fine brush applicator, I find it so easy to use and get a nice even line all the way across my eye and get my flicks a nice fine point at the end. It lasts long and doesnt go grey so quickly like most drug store liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This has a thin brush that it hard to use, but with practice, it looks really good :) The only thing I dont like is that it isnt long lasting and flakes off easily :/ Overall, it was good to use but i wont buy it again:)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Rubytaylorx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that it has a really thin brush so you can get a precise thin line, but that's about it. It's too runny and smudges so easily. Made my eyelids sting and feel itchy which shocked me because that's never happened with any eyeliner for me, and I don't even have sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lizzye01

Been using this for 10 years. Literally my favourite beauty product ever. If Rimmel stopped selling this I would stop wearing eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

This was my first ever liquid liner, and it is still in my make up collection to this day. However, I don't use it all the time as the quality isn't the best - too much daily use of it can irritate people like myself who have a slightly sensitive eye area.
However, if you're a newbie and need to perfect your flick strategy/develop a steady hand, this is perfect. The wand is soft and thin, meaning you can vary the length and thickness of the application.
If you want to read my full review of the product, check out my blog post on it!

www.bimbabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/drugstore-make-up-liquid-eyeliners.html

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by sc06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to love this product. But over the last 2 years I have noticed a change in the formulation. It seems to flake of so much so that I can literally peel it off. This has only started to happen recently in the past 2 years. I used the black. It has a thin brush and therefore requires a very steady hand and a few application rounds. It runs easily with watery eyes. Takes long to dry.

I have stopped using this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by rcwest

I bought this eyeliner randomly in target about a month ago when looking for new liquid eyeliners and I love it for the price. It last about 7 hours with a primer and goes on a solid dark black. My only problem is that if it gets wet it slides around. If you have eyes that water you may want to take it with you to reapply. I love the brush because its very thin and precise (if you don't like thin brush tip liquid liner then this product isn't for you), it takes a bit of practice to get the hang of but once you do it's very quick to get a perfect wing. The packaging is nothing to rave about but it opens and closes nicely and is compact so that's all I need to be happy. Overall love the jet black colour and precision but the slideyness is a bit of a drawback on days my eyes are watery.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very good eyeliner...it glides smoothly over my eyes and it last for the entire day.... Will definitely buy again