April 16, 2014 | 1570 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Dipsm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very good eyeliner...it glides smoothly over my eyes and it last for the entire day.... Will definitely buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 3:52:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked up this liner because my drugstore didn't have any of the Maybelline Hyper Glossy liquid liners left which is my HG, so I thought i'd give this a try I think this product would be best suited for someone who has experience with applying liquid liner as the brush is quite flimsy and thin I have it in the colour 001 Black Glamour which is very pigmented and I don't find it to flake or peel during the day I still prefer the Maybelline liner so I probably will not be repurchasing this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Kellie183

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Too runny and tricky to perfect look. Prefer my collection 2000 gel liner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Maryangels96

I just got this today to try out cause i ran out of my other liquid liners all of the sudden. So when i got home (btw i randomly picked this up not knowing how the tip looked like), i realised that the tip is really tip for my taste. The brush just contains like 6 hairs on it which i didnt like all that much because its hard to control on how thick you want it. I was hoping for a felt tip but its okay i guess when it comes to the brush. I liked the liquid intensity itself. I liked how black it was. So far, its not bad...just not good enough for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by amiegreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in 001 black glamour for around 9$AUD and I love it! It is very black and pigmented and doesn't fade or peel/fleck when you wear it for long hours. The brush is very thin and it's easy to get sharp precise flicks and lines and edges (if you have a steady hand and a good mirror). The formula doesn't smell bad at all, however, it is wet and as such takes a long time to dry, which I don't mind considering it dries darkly and evenly. I would definitely repurchase, and over many more expensive liquid liners.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by FionaMay

I have this in 010 metallic plum. Got it for free when I bought something else. I use liquid eyeliner often but I like the felt tip brushes not these paint like ones. It took me a while to get used to the brush but it's okay now. I like the colour too, dark enough to get away with

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by katgolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Just another average liner in a style I'm not a big fan of. Better than the gel pots, but I like a pen style better. I was trying to find my HG liner (and I have!) so this is just one of many that I found okay, but not stellar.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by asianinvasian101

When I first bought this product, I had a lot of trouble trying to get used to the brush and consistency. But then again, this is the first liquid liner that I used/bought. It took time for me to perfect and get used to the product, but now I can do a simple winged liner in seconds. Overall great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:10:00 PM More reviews by glitterglue420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I use it for: waterline+applying cat eyes/thick liner easily. Immediate pro/con, it sets QUICK. My specific issue wasn't too big a deal, which was getting the liquid on some lashes, blinking, it transferring to made-up lids, then not being able to rub off the specks without taking off the eyeshadow under it. But for somebody an amateur at cat eyes, it would be terrible to mess up and have to worry about q-tips and makeup remover and starting over especially if you have eyeshadow on the lid beneath the liner. In less than 2 minutes though, I can get through my thick liner painlessly, even if I have mascara on first. I would not suggest this if you need something good on-the-run. I find this works best if you start looking in a mirror, applying at the tear duct on out a third of the way. Then tug your eye and finish the line. To get symmetrical cat eyes, on both eyes, stop tugging, make a diagonal line then finish the triangle shape and fill it in. I like to draw it from the angle like I'm looking up my nose so that the fold of my eyelid doesn't ruin the shape. I do dip a number of times but it doesn't dry too fast by any means, and when dipped is just enough, never too much. Don't ever worry about the color, it'll always be a smooth opaque black, not runny. It seems like painting and you can get a pretty thin line if you need it. Infact, the liner itself is kinda pokey, which you'll probably only feel if you're tightlining or filling in the waterline. And yes, this sticks to the waterline! Even if you do a single swipe and blink, that sh*t stays. All the way from the tearduct to the far side. I do not know if this is waterproof though. Minus water, it does everything right, I just wish the packaging was pretty. And Rimmel has more colored product casings than most, so I'm surprised they left this so plain! I guess black is the most professional color ? Well, I suggest this, to people with both hands free, that know how to line their eyes, or perhaps just want something for their waterline. Very inexpensive but best idea would be to look for a Rimmel BOGO 50% off sale and get this and something else. The Kate lipsticks are magnificent, do not get the little "lipstick" neutralizer concealer, it is tough so you have to press hard but then it snaps off. -_-

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by glitteradi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like the applicator. I hate the texture. It is too watery. I like MAC liquid last liner and Kiko waterproof liquid liner. Also Inglot is nice but not as nice as MAC. I think in terms of drugstore liners, the best has been the GOSH liquid liners. Most of the liners are like this and are really too wet or sheer. MAC makes the blackest blacks. I am not a makeup snob anymore but I still struggle to find a good and cheap liquid liners.