August 30, 2014 | 987 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Talrice

Pros: Dried pretty matte which I like. I also liked the brush and felt that it was easy to make thin lines with it, but it can take a little getting used to in order to make completely smooth lines. Pretty easy to wash off (I usually just washed it off with some water and a cloth or Q-tip).

Cons: Actual application was a bit of a pain. If I tried to put another layer of the product on, it'd smear whatever liner I'd already put on (like a whiteboard marker). It also took ages to dry, which was terrible for someone with monolids like me, since I basically had to keep my eyes closed for three minutes while frantically fanning my eyes. It also started showing little cracks after a few hours (maybe around three or four hours).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by anau95hp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only eyeliner I've ever used so I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's worth buying. The price is fairly reasonable and it's soooo easy to apply once you've used it a bit and got used to it. The brush is really thin so it's versatile whether you want a natural-looking thin line or a bold cat eye. like myself. I've had makeup done professionally before and those eyeliners don't stay on as long as this one does, I swear. Sure, it can flake but only after 6+ hours of wearing or so. I would definitely recommend you try this product 'cause it doesn't cost much but gives such good results if you're a lover of dramatic jet black cat eye look, like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by robinbobobbin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid liner in terms of ease of use and quality. The brush is smooth and small enough to make fine even lines or thicker lines. It glides perfectly and lasts all day and night. Perfect cats-eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

This product is one of my absolute favourites! I've never used another liquid eyeliner because I've just had no reason to, this one is perfect. It glides on nicely, the brush can be used to create a very thin or a thick line, and it takes practically no skill to put on with the brush (which is basically a solid felt point). It goes on well, stays on well, doesn't irritate my skin in any way at all, and doesn't cling to my skin when it comes to taking it off, nor does it flake! The packaging is good, however my only complain would be that I sometimes get bits of the eyeliner dried round the rim of the bottle- but that's probably my fault! I really recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a good eye liner, I love the brush, it's perfect to apply thin edgy lines with. Staying power is good. Doesn't flake. Sometimes it stings on my eyelids if I had rubbed them before applying so I guess it's not for sensitive skin! Oops!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My hg eyeliner! Personally I love the fine brush applicator, I find it so easy to use and get a nice even line all the way across my eye and get my flicks a nice fine point at the end. It lasts long and doesnt go grey so quickly like most drug store liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This has a thin brush that it hard to use, but with practice, it looks really good :) The only thing I dont like is that it isnt long lasting and flakes off easily :/ Overall, it was good to use but i wont buy it again:)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Rubytaylorx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like that it has a really thin brush so you can get a precise thin line, but that's about it. It's too runny and smudges so easily. Made my eyelids sting and feel itchy which shocked me because that's never happened with any eyeliner for me, and I don't even have sensitive skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by lizzye01

Been using this for 10 years. Literally my favourite beauty product ever. If Rimmel stopped selling this I would stop wearing eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by GiulianaCarmela

This was my first ever liquid liner, and it is still in my make up collection to this day. However, I don't use it all the time as the quality isn't the best - too much daily use of it can irritate people like myself who have a slightly sensitive eye area.
However, if you're a newbie and need to perfect your flick strategy/develop a steady hand, this is perfect. The wand is soft and thin, meaning you can vary the length and thickness of the application.
If you want to read my full review of the product, check out my blog post on it!

www.bimbabeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/drugstore-make-up-liquid-eyeliners.html