November 26, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by EmmaHarrison3

My other review cut off sorry here's the full review! By far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used and I have purchased it twice so far. This eyeliner is brilliant if you are experienced in using liquid eyeliner, but not so much for beginners. The product dried matte on the eyes and not shiny which was my main worry when purchasing the product. Although it did take forever (and I mean forever) to dry!!! The thin brush is brilliant for very fine, neutral looking eyes and you can definitely build it up to dramatic cat eyes if you want to. I have had leakages yet and I doubt I ever will. The product I easy to remove with a cleanser, and the staying power is about 3-4 hours which is not that great for me but maybe for others. The price in England is £5.49 (I think) per tiny bottle which is a little expensive I think but you definitely get your money's worth. The product can only be applied once, and if you attempt to do a second layer it comes off (like a whiteboard pen), also you have to keep topping up product on the brush when doing an application. The bottle and packaging is very cute but the writing does start to wear off. Overall it's great and I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 4:55:00 AM More reviews by melkarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This WAS the best liquid eyeliner I had ever used. It stayed all day, never transferred and I have extremely oily eyelids. I recently purchased a new one and it stung the hell out of my eyes! I asked my friend who had just bought the same thing and she said the exact same thing. Maybe they reformulated? I'm disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by dumpsterhound

This really is a nice liner. It stays the same solid black colour all day, the brush tip is excellent and great for anything from a thin natural line to dramatic cat eyes, and it is pretty cheap ($11).

However, it does have a few cons. You have to get it right the first time you apply it, because if you try to put on another layer it will rub off like a whiteboard marker, so maybe not the best liner for beginners. Another thing is that it takes 20 YEARS to dry. If you have hooded eyes you will need to close your eyes and fan yourself for like 5 minutes before moving onto the other eye.

Overall, this liner is perfect if you're experienced with liquid liner and looking for something at a good price.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Talrice

Pros: Dried pretty matte which I like. I also liked the brush and felt that it was easy to make thin lines with it, but it can take a little getting used to in order to make completely smooth lines. Pretty easy to wash off (I usually just washed it off with some water and a cloth or Q-tip).

Cons: Actual application was a bit of a pain. If I tried to put another layer of the product on, it'd smear whatever liner I'd already put on (like a whiteboard marker). It also took ages to dry, which was terrible for someone with monolids like me, since I basically had to keep my eyes closed for three minutes while frantically fanning my eyes. It also started showing little cracks after a few hours (maybe around three or four hours).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by anau95hp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the only eyeliner I've ever used so I don't have anything to compare it to but I think it's worth buying. The price is fairly reasonable and it's soooo easy to apply once you've used it a bit and got used to it. The brush is really thin so it's versatile whether you want a natural-looking thin line or a bold cat eye. like myself. I've had makeup done professionally before and those eyeliners don't stay on as long as this one does, I swear. Sure, it can flake but only after 6+ hours of wearing or so. I would definitely recommend you try this product 'cause it doesn't cost much but gives such good results if you're a lover of dramatic jet black cat eye look, like me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by robinbobobbin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best liquid liner in terms of ease of use and quality. The brush is smooth and small enough to make fine even lines or thicker lines. It glides perfectly and lasts all day and night. Perfect cats-eye!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BelleWoods

This product is one of my absolute favourites! I've never used another liquid eyeliner because I've just had no reason to, this one is perfect. It glides on nicely, the brush can be used to create a very thin or a thick line, and it takes practically no skill to put on with the brush (which is basically a solid felt point). It goes on well, stays on well, doesn't irritate my skin in any way at all, and doesn't cling to my skin when it comes to taking it off, nor does it flake! The packaging is good, however my only complain would be that I sometimes get bits of the eyeliner dried round the rim of the bottle- but that's probably my fault! I really recommend this product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by TiyaFab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

It's a good eye liner, I love the brush, it's perfect to apply thin edgy lines with. Staying power is good. Doesn't flake. Sometimes it stings on my eyelids if I had rubbed them before applying so I guess it's not for sensitive skin! Oops!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by danielled65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

My hg eyeliner! Personally I love the fine brush applicator, I find it so easy to use and get a nice even line all the way across my eye and get my flicks a nice fine point at the end. It lasts long and doesnt go grey so quickly like most drug store liquid liners.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by MarshmallowCookie

This has a thin brush that it hard to use, but with practice, it looks really good :) The only thing I dont like is that it isnt long lasting and flakes off easily :/ Overall, it was good to use but i wont buy it again:)