Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Liner

3.6

on 7/19/2015 9:16:00 AM

im very disappointed , i bought this due to the good reviews that i've read , but its awful , it smudges , not flexible enough to draw a wing with it . also it flakes , and the color isnt that black it looks like it has a grey undertone . also it shiney .

on 7/18/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this product and have been buying it for years. It's really easy to put on and take off. The little brush allows me to make thin to think lines. It's value for money because it last long enough for the price paid.

on 3/19/2015 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is so good! It just does the shop, simple. It has a slim brush and a long handle, very good colour payoff, it doesn't smudge on my upper eye area, and it dries matte. Cheap too!

on 3/4/2015 3:44:00 PM

I've only recently bought this eyeliner (within the last 3 days) as I've had issues with making a cat eye flick with my old liquid eyeliner. I don't get on with pencil or gel because I have hooded lids, and they get a little on the oily side of things, so if it doesn't dry it smudges above my crease.
I was looking for a liner with a fine brush tip (my old one had a thick felt tip pen kind of end), easier to make a subtle fine line, and this one is perfect. Goes on smoothly, sometimes a little patchy, but if you leave it to dry properly you can go back over it to darken it up. Makes a perfect cat flick with very good control, I've never been able to make my eyes look as feline as they do with this one. Very pretty, and it stays all day. No flaking or smudging. I'll definitely be buying this again when I need a replacement.

on 1/3/2015 12:31:00 AM

Fantastic eyeliner. I don't have problems with smudging or crackling, mine lasts all day and it is ultra dark black. I layer it on top of my gel eyeliner to make my eyeliner darker. It does have a glossy look to it. The brush is very long and thin but is easy to work with. For the price it is definitely a winner.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

the finish is glossy, which i dont like. the brush is horrible, not impressed.

on 12/11/2014 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I tried to like this but the eyeliner fluid seemed thin to me and not black enough.I I find that it smudges easily even with primer and I found the very thin, very flexible tip difficult to control, I prefer a firmer tip. Oh well..

on 12/9/2014 4:10:00 PM

This is my HG eyeliner! I' ve tried Maybelline, L'oreal and some other brands as well, but this one is the perfect one! It has a very nice small brush which is easy to use, the formulation is excellent as it dries matte and lasts the whole day. The brush sometimes tends to pick too much product but it is easy to control.

on 11/3/2014 12:38:00 PM

My other review cut off sorry here's the full review! By far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used and I have purchased it twice so far. This eyeliner is brilliant if you are experienced in using liquid eyeliner, but not so much for beginners. The product dried matte on the eyes and not shiny which was my main worry when purchasing the product. Although it did take forever (and I mean forever) to dry!!! The thin brush is brilliant for very fine, neutral looking eyes and you can definitely build it up to dramatic cat eyes if you want to. I have had leakages yet and I doubt I ever will. The product I easy to remove with a cleanser, and the staying power is about 3-4 hours which is not that great for me but maybe for others. The price in England is £5.49 (I think) per tiny bottle which is a little expensive I think but you definitely get your money's worth. The product can only be applied once, and if you attempt to do a second layer it comes off (like a whiteboard pen), also you have to keep topping up product on the brush when doing an application. The bottle and packaging is very cute but the writing does start to wear off. Overall it's great and I will definitely repurchase it.

on 9/30/2014 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This WAS the best liquid eyeliner I had ever used. It stayed all day, never transferred and I have extremely oily eyelids. I recently purchased a new one and it stung the hell out of my eyes! I asked my friend who had just bought the same thing and she said the exact same thing. Maybe they reformulated? I'm disappointed.