December 21, 2014 | 885 users online

Blush - Hard Candy - Fox in a Box Smooth Talker

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 3:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupjenn

this is hands down my favorite light wash of color with a realllllly beautiful highlight. it's my go to for when I want nice color and a light highlight all in one! the color is quite light so may not be for all skin tones but it's super cheap and a really nice blush! I usually just swirl all the colors together. the brush is horrible it does nothing, do not recommend using it, but cool they give you one I guess

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by TiniLen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this blush! It's not the best in the market but it depends what you are looking for. When I purchased this I knew what I was buying and I was ok with that. It is really shimmery, so if you don't like shimmery blushes this product is not for you. Also, this particular shade is very settle and it may only suit fair skin.

Pros:

-Extremely cute packaging.
-The color stays on my cheeks more than 8 hours.
-It is not tasted on animals.
-It contains more product amount than most of my blushes.
-It is cheap.
-It blends well
-It can be used as highlighter as well

Cons:
-It is just a tiny bit chalky (I, personally, don't mind).
-Although the packaging is cute it is quite big and takes too much space.
-Also it mangetically closes so it opens easily. It doesn't open if you store it face up or at the side, but it is not the blush I could put at my bag for a touch up or I would take with me when traveling.
-After many-many uses I believe that the packaging may tear, since it is made of cardstock.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Cindi33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! This one reminds me a lot of Benefit's Sugarbomb blush only in peach/orange/tan/ shades instead of pinks and purples. I found this at Wal Mart for $6 and this comes packaged in a cute little sturdy paper/cardboard box. It has a paper-hinged lid and contains 4 colors inside. I swirl them together and apply with a blush brush. I like the way this looks natural on and adds some dimension and color to my face without adding any shimmer or glitter or fake looking color. I use this as a bronzer mostly. I have never used the little brush that is packaged with this blush, but it works perfectly with my E.L.F. brush. This blends well and applies very smoothly. I was so happy with this one that I went and picked up another shade of Fox in a Box too.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by livelaughsparkle89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think that this product resembles the Benefit blushes and, if I am not mistaken, this blush is a dupe for one of Benefit's blushes. It gives the most natural tint of color to your cheeks. If you are looking for something that is highly pigmented, this blush may not be for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A very natural nude blush. The blush consists of 4 colours: a kinda yellow-gold shimmery colour, a strange kinda purple-gray colour, but comes off pinky, a golden-pink shimmery colour, and a kinda orange-red colour with shimmer. If you mix them together, you get a golden-orange with pink undertones. I find this blush to be the least pigmented blush out of the whole "Fox in a Box" collection, but the most wearable with a nice glow. I tend reach for this more than "Hot Flash". I find this to be a nice blush for those of you who don't like wearing bright blushes. You should really go and try it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by BeccahH

I like the color, but this only lasts a couple hours before it completely vanishes :/

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 7:46:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I picked up a few of these Fox In a Box blushes as I heard they were being discontinued & being a beauty lover, had to try them atleast once before there gone for good. Now this one was a sad disappoint unfortunately as I love peachy-nude blushes, but this just gives you that in a sheen not color payoff. Label this as a highlight & Ill add the lippies, not as a blush. I can stab & swirl my fingers in the box and then swatch on NC25 skin & poof it just vanishes :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall, I like this blush. I've seen it on a few Youtube guru's talk about it on their channels and I wanted to try it so a few weeks ago, I picked it up at Walmart. I got the shade Sweet Talker and I like it because it sort of has a peachy bronze-y effect. Some people have the impression that it's not pigmented but personally, I think that's just the shade(s) of the blush and I personally like my blushes to be very light. So, I like it but it you want something more dramatic you should try something like Skinny Dipping or Hot Flash.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2012 12:03:00 AM More reviews by bluesunrise17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is the second Hard Candy product I've bought and it's great! I really like how the box closes magnetically, which is almost sure it won't spill or tip out. The brush is not good at all and way too small for a blush brush (I think they should get rid of it altogether) but is a nice color I suppose... The shade you get by swirling all the colors around is very nice and natural for me, peachy and pink that is only slightly dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

I bought this in 'Smooth Talker', since it was a kind of muted color combination I don't usually go for. Turns out, I really, really love it.
As with most of these drugstore products that come with brushes, the brush is useless, no surprise there. But using my own blush brush, I swirl it around in all of the colors, and use it as more of a bronzer, in the hollows of my cheeks, since this is more brown/deep for me, and I'm extremely fair. A lot of powder dust will accumulate in the box, but at least its in the box, rather than on my makeup desk/clothes. At first it does on a little powdery, but it's easy to blend out, and blend in. Color is super buildable!
If you really wanted to, I suppose you could even use each shade seperately, but I love the gorgeous color I get when I mix them all together.
I want them al!