TonyMoly Tomatox Brightening Mask

2.3

ACTIVE INGREDIENTActive Ingredient: Glycerin 30INACTIVE INGREDIENTInactive Ingredients:Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Water, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Niacinamide, PVP, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Pearl Powder, Coral Powder, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract , Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract , Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract , Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Arginine, Aluminum Hydroxide , Fragrance, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Propylparaben, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mannitol, Sucrose, Tocopheryl Acetate

I bought this product at Changi Airport Singapore . Let me give you some tips : Shopping inside Changi Airport Singapore is more cheaper than if you shop cosmetic outside Changi Airport. So, if you want to bought many korean skincare and make up products I suggest you to shop at Changi. So, let's start with the review . I use this product on my clean face , after using cleanser and toner . Then I apply the product and message it on my face around 1-2 minutes and the I leave it on my face for another 5 minutes. Then I rinse it off with warm water . But, I think the product is still sticking on my face so I need to rinse it with wet warm towel . But , it cannot rinse well from my face, I feel this product is deceive us . This Product is leave some of it residue ( and cannot be rinsed well eventhough if you are using wet towel) to make us feel that the mask already make our face appear whiter . But , the truth is it doesnt make our face whiter but it just leave some white cast that can possibly clog our pore.
Overall; I dont recommend this for anyone who want whiter skin because this product cannot make our face appear whiter , and this product can possibly clog our pores. So, save up your money . Dont waste your money on this product

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My first mistake... putting it on my face. It burned INSTANTLY, as I was rubbing my face, I realised what that smell was, it was the smell of permanents, back in the 90s I would sit for hours getting my hair permed and I put that stuff on my face! I rinsed it off and put some aloe and moisturizer on my face. My skin is blotchy, red and angry. I know why it's called TOMATOX.. My face is a tomato red color. Thank goodness I don't have to go anywhere. I rinsed it off and put some aloe and moisturizer on my face. My skin is blotchy, red and angry.

DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE ROSACEA OR SENSITIVE SKIN.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tomatox from TonyMoly, it smell fresh & the packaging are quiet nice . When I use this, my acnes are gettin horrible or what they call it breakout . this is not for acne prone skin. if you have a healthy skin with no acnes, you definately have to buy this stuff! i would. not rebuy this bcs they only last brightening my face for like 6hours? not worth the price.. maybe if only $3 its good to hv

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really want to love this but it made my face so itchy and red. This is not for sensitive skin. I hate it. Will never ever but skin care from this brand.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

First of all I have the new one. Ive had it for about a year and a half and lmao honestly have only used it a handful of times because Im extremely lazy when it comes to masks. But anyways Im African American and dark in complexion and when I put it on I guess it brightens my skin a little but barely. And I'm dark-skinned, so I gave up on that component. What I like to use it is for acne scars, this is amazing on fresh acne scars! It is also good for a nice antioxidant mask as well. I'll try to use it more frequently so I can finish the product already and try something new. I dont remember it breaking me out, and I have somewhat acne prone skin. But anyways its an OK product, I definitely will not be trying it again though. Check out my blog at www.pinkivorys.blogspot.com for more in-depth reviews!

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Avoid if you have acne prone skin! This broke me out terribly and although I have acne prone skin, it is usually under control due to my prescription acne medicine. But, once I started using this, my skin got really red and irritated then I woke up with new acne. Gave it to my friend who has naturally good skin and she said there was no brightening effect. Only giving 2 lippies for the cute packaging, if that's what you're looking for.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Rash! Rash! Rash! Hive!

I had horrible allergic reaction with this mask. Rash and hive broke out all over my face and down on my neck about 3 min after I put it on? I never had anything like this happened to me with cosmetic before and it scared the heck out of me. Good thing my brother in law is a dr otherwise my husband would drag my sorry behind to emergency room :( I really wanted this one to work but unfortunately it didn't. Be careful with this mask ladies. I don't know if there's a way you can test to see if you're allergic to it or not.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

When my sister went to Korea, she braught this for me as a gift beacuse she knows how much im into TonyMoly produts! (And cute packaging in general.. > o > ) Anyways! this stuff is Iike heaven in a tomato! I was actually afraid it would smell like tomatos so when I opened it, I held my breath.. but it didnt!
I cant exactly explain the scent but its very refreshing! I quickly washed my face with water and put it on and it felt great~ I left it on for 20 minutes and when I washed it off my skin felt very soft and it glowed! ^ _ ^
The sad thing is that the glow only lasts a couple hours.. But a nice tip is to put it in the fridge! its even more awesome when its cold!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mask is one of the best face treatments i have ever used! It doesn't smell anything like tomato, but rather like fresh floral parfume. It has active oxygen in it, so it does sting a little, but only at the start when the oxygen is working. It also has some exfoliating particles in it, but so few that you will be lucky to get one or two on your face, they are quite large in size and dissolve while massaging. It says to leave the mask on for 10 minutes but i do for a good 45, and it doesn't dry on your face and flake like clay masks do, but stays kind of moist and sticky. After washing it off my skin is brighter, acne scars are a bit more evened out, blackheads are a lot lighter and skin is not dehydrated like after clay masks. I think it's time to go put some on!

Used one sample packet and the next morning my whole face was broken out and greasy. :(

Popular Masks