Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip GLoss in Rosegold (18)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Pricey, though superior quality. If you can get it in a set with other products as shown in the picture, then your $ was well spent. Elizabeth Arden cosmetics are all very luxurious. This is a very nice neutral hue which would flatter most. It enhances lips whether worn alone or over lipstick. The formula is moisturizing and for a lip gloss it has quite the staying power. I first saw Rose Gold worn by the likes of Kelly Ripa and other celebrities so I thought if it's good enough for them, it has to be exceptional. I was right. Love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Price - Paying $16 for a HE product is not so bad. But then again, it's still $16. Also, it's a somewhat small tube.

Packaging Quality - It's not terrible but I expect more from HE brands.

Color and Pigment - It reminds me of theBalm's Hot Mama blush. It's a beigy pink with specs of gold. I love the color. It compliments any skin tone but I think it would look best on darker skin tones.

It is highly pigmented. It reminds me more of a liquid lipstick than a lip gloss. I've used this without lipstick. Though if you want more color pay off, wear a nude lipstick under it.

Texture - It's not sticky and uncomfortable though it's not as "non-sticky" as NYX Megashine lip glosses. It's very creamy and long lasting (well, as much as you would expect from a lip gloss). You will feel the glitters on your lips and it may itch at the beginning. But I find that with me, that feeling fades quickly.

Smell - This is the one thing I don't like. It smells like plastic. As time passes, I am able to overcome it but I can understand how some people might find it intolerable.

Would I buy it again? No. While I am satisfied with the product and how much I paid for it, I am not crazy about it. I wear it a lot because I think it's quite pretty on me but I'm not overly ecstatic about the results.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Just a gorgeous color. Not too sheer, has a little bit of frosty-ness, but nothing offensive/vulgar/tacky. The color suits me perfectly. It is kind of a neutral, but it is still reddish. It isn't thick or gloopy, but it has staying power. It is more like lipstick than lipgloss. I got this as a gwp in the Leopard Chic Beauty Box, but will repurchase, even though I'm not crazy about the flavor.

i bought this dirt cheap (US$10) in an airport mall because of its price tag. i think i have found my HG MLBB gloss! i love how my lips look with it - soft, shapely and oh-so-magazine glossy perfect. i layer it on a nude lipstick for staying power. 'Rosegold' just makes my NC35 skin pop, but in a nice muted way. this is a universal colour and will probably flatter all tanned skin tones and most skin colours. i should've bought four more at that darn airport!

Recommended for Medium Skin