July 31, 2014 | 1303 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - Majolica Majorca Eyes Reset Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by cmax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best eye makeup remover I have used! It removes heavy eye makeup in one swipe and isn't oily or heavy on the eyes. Will definitely recommend if you can get this for cheap :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2012 10:07:00 AM More reviews by BomGirl21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

A lot of people actually thought of this as an eye makeup remover but it is supposed to be a corrector , like if you you draw your eyeliner wrongly or it smudges , just put some product on a cotton bud and erase , no rinsing is required so its handy . And you dont need to waste a whole makeup remover wipe just to correct a tiny mistake .
For mascara removing just put some between your fingers and rub it in your lashes . the directions said to remove with a tissue but i find it doesnt do the job really well so i like to use wet baby wipes to remove them . So far i have no problems removing mascaras from maybelline but the japanese ones might be harder to remove with this . Also while you're rubbing the product in your vision might turn blurry but its fine with me because it does not sting at all .
Overall it's a good product to have but not necessary and it comes in a 30g tube so a little goes a long way (:

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by paranoiaa

Well. I got this free with the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus mascara, and didn't quite know what it was initially. The name is kind of misleading, I would say.
So anyway, I tried at first to just rub the gel on my lashes and then remove with dry cotton wool, but it wasn't that effective.(Moreover, MM mascaras are a pain in the a** to get rid of.) Later, I found it easier to first cover my lashes with the gel, let it sit for a while, then use a WET cotton pad to coax the mascara off, and then some wet q-tips to remove the residue. This would effectively remove mascaras like Maybelline unstoppable, but for tougher ones like MM's lash expander frame and great lash waterproof, I find the need to follow up with a tougher eye make up remover using a q-tip so I won't wake up with the mascara residue smudged all over my pillow and on my undereye area the next morning.
In all, this isn't a bad product, but I probably won't repurchase. After all there's so much product in the tube, and a little goes a long way.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/5/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by peonia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought this because I thought it'd be convenient to have around, since it's a gel in a squeeze tube, but this product wasn't that efficient. It needs rubbing and a lot more product to get waterproof makeup off. I'll be going back to oil makeup removers.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by savethemarianne

This is MJ's solution to their tough to remove mascaras. 30g tube of whiteish gel that you rub onto lashes and remove with water or cotton wool pad. I've tested this on various waterproof make up products and it definitely does the trick with very little rubbing. The tube size is generous and will last ages considering you only need a bead size amount for 2 eyes. There are 2 cons though:
1) if you get this in your eyes, it doesn't hurt at all but it does make your eyes cloudy which is a bit scary, I wiped again and it came out find but it's nasty to see blurry vision. They specifically advise on the packaging to remove contact lenses before using eyes reset gel and I'd support this 100%
2) It does remove the MJ mascaras quicker and with less rubbing than my normal oil based make up remover, but I don't know if I need to buy an extra product for 10 just for my mascara. My MJ mascara does come off with the oil based make up remover if a little slower, so this is kind of a extra luxury product.
I would definitely advise this for people who use a water based make up remover on their face usually, as this would be a nice way of not buying two facial cleansers, but if your current eye make up remover works I wouldn't bother.