NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Abu Dhabi

on 7/7/2015 3:26:00 PM

My skin is very fair, my hair is blonde, still it suites my complexion perfectly. I love the texture, the smell, love that it dries down so quickly to a matte finish. It can last hours, but if you kiss somebody it might just vanish. I use it as a dupe for MAC's famous Velvet Teddy lipstick.

on 6/7/2015 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Abu Dhabi is the bomb for tan/brown skinned girls. I'm an NC40 with brownish-pink pigmented lips, and this shade is a very natural looking nude on me. Doesn't lean too pink, brown or peach! I can see this working well with different lip liners and I'm currently using it with NYX Peekaboo Neutral. Highly recommended!

on 5/22/2015 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Im NC 42 in mac, and this color suits my skin color perfectly. It's a nice nude, and lasts s very long time. Smells amazing!

on 3/16/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lip product at the moment! It's a great natural color that really suits my skin tone. It is very matte, which I love, and doesn't dry out my lips very much. Once it dries it stays in place for a couple of hours, which is good considering it doesn't claim to be long lasting. Lastly it is super inexpensive and a cheaper alternative in the matte lip cream craze.

on 3/15/2015 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! Definitely an everyday look! The smell is delicious, lasts a good amount of time, & is really easy to apply!

on 2/19/2015 10:51:00 AM

This is a great and easy-to-apply product! The color is beautiful and it smells great! The only flaw is the bottle hardly has any product in it. I just got this and I am already running extremely low. When I apply it to my lips it drys really fast and starts to crumple, but when applied correctly and paired with a good chapstick, it looks super good.

on 12/25/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

I'm NC40-42 and this color looks great on me as a darker neutral tone. However, it's drying on my lips, not opaque unless you go over with the applicator multiple times and the worst part is that there's hardly much product in the tube. Would not repurchase.

on 12/13/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

This lip cream gives me Life!!!!! Perfect pinky brown nude. A bit drying but it's matte!!! It won't be moisturizing. When I pair this with Mac Vino liner, I have perfect Kylie Jenner berry colored lips. Very 90s, on trend and very pretty!!!

on 11/30/2014 3:13:00 PM

Oh, where to begin on this. I was looking for an inexpensive long wearing lip color. First, the staying power is not exceptional, even if you can endure the dry, horrible feeling it gives your lips. I personally couldn't. The texture is definitely very matte, and also flat. No dimension, so my lips just looked dry and lifeless, but with a weird color on them. The color is beigy brown, and I don't find it flattering on my N/NW10-15 skin. Even the scent, which some describe as delicious, I found cloying and sickeningly sweet. Even if I liked the color, I wouldn't wear this again because it made my lips feel so unpleasant.

on 11/22/2014 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Love this stuff!! The color looks great on my NC40 skin and I think it would compliment all skin tones. It goes on smooth and drys into a non-drying matte. No lip liner is needed. It has awesome staying power and it smells like cake too! Dare I say HG matte cream? YES!