September 23, 2014 | 1595 users online

Lips - NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this on it's own, but my lips are too dry for this product.
* If your day is ruined on a day you forget your chapstick, welcome to the dry lip crew- this lipstick is NOT for you.*
Within like 15 minutes it dried my lips like crazy and settled into all my lines even though I had applied a lip balm before

But, I think it is PERFECT neutral base for a pink lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Have I found the perfect nude??? I don't want to give this 5 lip pies yet because I tried it on at home for maybe 20 mins but what I seen so far, I love. The formula is different from anything I tried before. It goes on a smooth and opaque Creme and dries to a matte finished but doesn't appear to totally dry my lips out. It creates a smooth polished finished. My lips look perfect! Definitely MLBB pinky brown. I paired it with my go to mac lip liner in cork. It was perfection. Something I would expect from a higher end brand. I wasted so much $$$ on more expensive lippies. For $6 a tube, it doesn't get any better. I think I found my HG, hopefully NYX doesn't change the color or formula anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by NewEra

These lip creams are my favorite. Every time I walk into Ulta I just have to get another. They go on very smoothly, smell nice and look great on. However, they do settle into the creases on your lips, if you have any. The nudes are my favorite. Sometimes I apply one of the nyx butters on top :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Very good product-I use this one and Milan. Stays on forever, ultra matte look but glossy if you choose to add gloss overtop. Also smells like cake frosting xD

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2014 2:58:00 AM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Your lips need to be very well moisturized without any flakiness for this product to look good. If not, the dryness will be really enhanced and look bad. I also put on a little lip balm underneath, just to keep my lips feeling comfortable. Sometimes it doesn't apply very evenly and you may have to use a brush/tool of your choice to smooth it out. The Stockholm shade is a very natural shade; it almost matches my natural lip color exactly. However, it is a little brighter and more orange than my natural shade. After about five hours or so, the product started to rub off very noticeably in little blobs, but for me that is around lunch time anyway, so I just rub it off and reapply after lunch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by SkullGlitter

I'm pale with auburn (slightly brassy) hair and I wanted a color to go with my hair and my golden-green hazel eyes without being MLBB. MLBB is still a bit pink for me at the moment and Stockholm fills that void. I love the wear, the smell, the color payoff, and the price. I don't love the packaging because I can't see how much is left, but I don't mind that the sun isn't able to get through to age in prematurely. (On that note, do people really leave their glosses and lipsticks in sunlight? That just doesn't seem right.)

This is WIWMLB - What I Want My Lips to Be. Sure, I could "want" my lips to be bright purple, but I use it more in the sense of what color my lips should be to go best with my current hair and skin tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by houstoncitylights

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this a couple weeks ago to try it out and I pretty much love it. There's quite a few colors I like and after trying Stockholm and loving it, I will definitely buy more colors. It smells like cupcakes. Its a beautiful shade on me, you can tell I'm wearing something but it's not really obvious, like a my lips but better shade. The formula is so creamy and smooth you forget you're even wearing anything on your lips. The only down side is it does sink into cracks and it shows flakes, so exfoliate those lips before wearing it. Did I mention it smells like cupcakes? It's a little expensive for such a small tube but I got it at CVS while they were having a sale so it wasn't too bad I guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love. I have a hard time finding a good nude shade (am medium fair with warm undertones and brown hair and eyes, pigmented lips) and this is exactly what I've been wanting. I figured if it worked for RuPaul's Drag Race it would work for me. The other reviewers have described it as Bardot; I agree. It's not too done and the matte finish is awesome. The formula wears pretty well for me. The packaging's perfect. And the smell is exactly like an old Lip Smacker I used to have-sort of a vanilla frosting mixed with plastic (in the best possible way). Will rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by annapieface

The formula is so velvety and smooth, and it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything when it is on the lips. The colour applies true to what you see it as in the tube so don't be worried if you're concerned about it being sheer. The only reason it lost a star is because if my lips aren't properly moisturised, it will settle into the fine lines of the lips so make sure you moisturise beforehand.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by rcmd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the colour, but after a minute or so it settles into the cracks in my lips so I can't wear it. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone with dry lips.

I bought it in another colour (Antwerp) as I had high hopes for the lip cream, but I'll have to sell it as the formula doesn't work for me.