December 20, 2014 | 1035 users online

Lips - NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by PhamKen

The color is very beautiful, I love it. Because it is matte so it not be moisturizing, but it is long lasting. I eat and drink very much but the color doesn't run. So I will buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by MissAtomic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been looking for a neutral colour to try out since I've always been a red lipstick only kind of gal, and this is literally the perfect shade. The formula is smooth and opaque with a super easy to use doe foot applicator! My only complaint is it is a bit drying. Definitely heavily moisturize your lips to avoid this, but other than that, it's absolutely lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Florida555

I really love this color. Its a great neutral with or without lip liner. Without lip liner its great for an everyday look. It does make your lips pop a little more than they would without it. Its inbetween coral and deep pink without liner. With liner it is more true to its real color which is a purple/coral mix to me. Its very pretty and a really nice dark nude. The quality is high for $6. Pigmentation is great. It is on the dry side so the lips must be moisturized before applying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by iwanyca

I absolutely love this lipstick! The color is neutral so you can wear it with anything. The formula is also very good and it dries matte, which I like. It lasts so long, after about 8 hours it looks as if I have just put it. I like to wear it with Rimmel lip liner in spice. I think it is becoming my HG lipstick and I will definitely get some other shades as well

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Halloedangel

The Soft Matte Lip Creams are very nice on the lips but keep in mind they are MATTE products, they will not be moisturizing and they are not like balm. That being said, unlike most matte products, this doesn't dry the lips, in fact, after it dries it feels like nothing is on the lips not balm, not gloss, not a drying lipstick. If anything it almost feels like a cream lipstick. Very lightweight and long lasting. I wore each of these for a full 9hr work day and only had to reapply after lunch. One of the best parts is, unless you are eating or it isn't dry all the way yet, it doesn't transfer. That's right mess free kisses and ring free coffee mugs.

Now on to the color stockholm.

This is a very nice light to mid-tone nude with a slightly peach but mostly neutral undertone. Personally I enjoyed it. I think its a shade that everyone can wear.

Give it a try they are only $4-$6

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by Isabelgonzalez

i love love this product, it dries completly mate but is not drying at all. im having trouble finding the darker colors, other then that i love the formula :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2014 4:31:00 AM More reviews by ilikefishh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this on it's own, but my lips are too dry for this product.
* If your day is ruined on a day you forget your chapstick, welcome to the dry lip crew- this lipstick is NOT for you.*
Within like 15 minutes it dried my lips like crazy and settled into all my lines even though I had applied a lip balm before

But, I think it is PERFECT neutral base for a pink lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2014 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Aimeerose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Have I found the perfect nude??? I don't want to give this 5 lip pies yet because I tried it on at home for maybe 20 mins but what I seen so far, I love. The formula is different from anything I tried before. It goes on a smooth and opaque Creme and dries to a matte finished but doesn't appear to totally dry my lips out. It creates a smooth polished finished. My lips look perfect! Definitely MLBB pinky brown. I paired it with my go to mac lip liner in cork. It was perfection. Something I would expect from a higher end brand. I wasted so much $$$ on more expensive lippies. For $6 a tube, it doesn't get any better. I think I found my HG, hopefully NYX doesn't change the color or formula anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by NewEra

These lip creams are my favorite. Every time I walk into Ulta I just have to get another. They go on very smoothly, smell nice and look great on. However, they do settle into the creases on your lips, if you have any. The nudes are my favorite. Sometimes I apply one of the nyx butters on top :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by AprilShowas123

Very good product-I use this one and Milan. Stays on forever, ultra matte look but glossy if you choose to add gloss overtop. Also smells like cake frosting xD