April 19, 2014 | 1105 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in Enchantress

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Teresa8336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color looked so pretty until I put it on.. It was a bright frosted almost metallic pink. Very disappointing. I might wear this color if I was going to a 80s party. I don't recommend this color on any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by krod915

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I only wore lip stains in the past but wanted a barbie pink lipstick so I bought this. It stays on forever. My husband loves the color on me and loves that it doesn't kiss off. My 3 year old got ahold of it and put it on and the next morning it was still on her haha. I hope they do not discontinue this color because I don't know what I would do! There is a shimmer, not a glitter... I don't have any idea why other women have had issues with that. I have fair skin but even when I am more tanned in the summer this color looks great. Overall, it's pretty fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Enchantress is a shiny bright barbie pink! The application goes on verry smoothly,it's moisturizing,it last verry long! I pair it with a soft pink lip gloss and i use dolly pink lip liner by nyx. Goes well with:purple,nude,rose-gold,grey,charcoal,deep purple eye shadows. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

I love this. If I swipe the tube across my lips and leave it like that it's a bit too frosty and bright. If I blot it or apply a nude/pink gloss on top, it looks better, a nice healthy flushed look. It adds a pop of color against my pale skin and the blue based pink makes my teeth look whiter. There is superfine glitter/shimmer in this but I don't mind it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited when I saw this at my local Walgreens. It's a bright blue toned barbie pink. And on my nc10 skintone, the color would have been perfect! Unfourtanetly, this lipstick is loaded with shimmer, making the color more of a frost, making me totally bummed out. But! I played around with it a bit, and found that after applying and blotting a few times I get a pretty kind of..stain almost, that looks good underneath a bubblegum pink gloss I have. That being said, I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE LIPSTICK EVER... i keep losing it & re-buying it.. it's that good. it's a bright pink color that wakes up my sallow, pale face. i dont know what people are talking about concerning glitter.. i don't notice any glitter! you can apply a thin layer & blot to have it work as a stain.. or apply normally.. very moisturizing & lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

love the color - hate the glitter. you can feel the chunks of glitter on your lips and when the color fades, the glitter doesnt.. this is the only shimmery lipstick i have from this line, definitely a difference in the staying power of the glitter lipstick compared to the longer lasting non shimmer shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i LOVE the color...HATE HATE HATE the glitter. who wants glitter on their lips? i never understood this at all. the color is great but after i kissed my boyfriend he literally had a mouth print of glitter on his face. not cute... kiss print? sometimes cute.. glitter print? no

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright barbie pink w/shimmer

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting, creamy

Cons: leaves glitter residue on lips, not moisturizing, stains lips

I found this to be a lot less moisturizing than the other Lip Perfection lipsticks I have tried. This color only works for me when I mix it with another lip color or concealer. It stains pretty bad, so if you reapply it will turn into a whole new color. The finish is pretty frosty too, but like I said...I mix this to make this work for me.

Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Diamonds

Wow, I was ready to give up on this product. I am truly shocked how much other reviewers like it. Maybe I had a bad tube, but my lips were chapping SO BAD with this product. The color reminds me if you smeared Pepto Bismol all over your lips (providing it was opaque) that is the color it puts on your lips. If you are careful with application, it can be a beautiful color. I was just super disappointed with the irritant it had in it to make my lips flake.

I do own "Heavenly" and prefer that all-purpose pink to this one. The other lipstick I have tends not to make the lips feel chapped, so I'm not sure what to make of this line! I do know that it doesn't stay put for long, that is for sure. It is one that needs to contstantly be reapplied.

Long story short, this reviewer says "eh." Not holy grail material. :)