October 22, 2014 | 2014 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in Enchantress

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by missmopar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous color, but the metallic shimmer/frost looks terrible!!!. I don't understand why they would make a lipstick that looks so dated. I agree with another reviewer that says it looks like something from the 80s. So disappointing. I'll be returning it tomorrow.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Teresa8336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This color looked so pretty until I put it on.. It was a bright frosted almost metallic pink. Very disappointing. I might wear this color if I was going to a 80s party. I don't recommend this color on any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by krod915

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK! I only wore lip stains in the past but wanted a barbie pink lipstick so I bought this. It stays on forever. My husband loves the color on me and loves that it doesn't kiss off. My 3 year old got ahold of it and put it on and the next morning it was still on her haha. I hope they do not discontinue this color because I don't know what I would do! There is a shimmer, not a glitter... I don't have any idea why other women have had issues with that. I have fair skin but even when I am more tanned in the summer this color looks great. Overall, it's pretty fabulous!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Enchantress is a shiny bright barbie pink! The application goes on verry smoothly,it's moisturizing,it last verry long! I pair it with a soft pink lip gloss and i use dolly pink lip liner by nyx. Goes well with:purple,nude,rose-gold,grey,charcoal,deep purple eye shadows. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2012 1:57:00 AM More reviews by DodgerDasher

I love this. If I swipe the tube across my lips and leave it like that it's a bit too frosty and bright. If I blot it or apply a nude/pink gloss on top, it looks better, a nice healthy flushed look. It adds a pop of color against my pale skin and the blue based pink makes my teeth look whiter. There is superfine glitter/shimmer in this but I don't mind it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited when I saw this at my local Walgreens. It's a bright blue toned barbie pink. And on my nc10 skintone, the color would have been perfect! Unfourtanetly, this lipstick is loaded with shimmer, making the color more of a frost, making me totally bummed out. But! I played around with it a bit, and found that after applying and blotting a few times I get a pretty kind of..stain almost, that looks good underneath a bubblegum pink gloss I have. That being said, I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 9:02:00 AM More reviews by licoricepirate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE LIPSTICK EVER... i keep losing it & re-buying it.. it's that good. it's a bright pink color that wakes up my sallow, pale face. i dont know what people are talking about concerning glitter.. i don't notice any glitter! you can apply a thin layer & blot to have it work as a stain.. or apply normally.. very moisturizing & lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 7:17:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

love the color - hate the glitter. you can feel the chunks of glitter on your lips and when the color fades, the glitter doesnt.. this is the only shimmery lipstick i have from this line, definitely a difference in the staying power of the glitter lipstick compared to the longer lasting non shimmer shades.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by sheridanf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i LOVE the color...HATE HATE HATE the glitter. who wants glitter on their lips? i never understood this at all. the color is great but after i kissed my boyfriend he literally had a mouth print of glitter on his face. not cute... kiss print? sometimes cute.. glitter print? no

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:37:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Color: bright barbie pink w/shimmer

Pros: pigmented, long-lasting, creamy

Cons: leaves glitter residue on lips, not moisturizing, stains lips

I found this to be a lot less moisturizing than the other Lip Perfection lipsticks I have tried. This color only works for me when I mix it with another lip color or concealer. It stains pretty bad, so if you reapply it will turn into a whole new color. The finish is pretty frosty too, but like I said...I mix this to make this work for me.

Will repurchase.