April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by sdalbey

I LOVE this concealer! Not the biggest fan of the brush applicator though, I usually put some on the back of my hand then apply it to my face. Other than that, I love it. I haven't tried it on my blemishes and imperfections yet since I will not give up my tarte concealer, but this is the best for under your eyes. I usually use the elf under eye concealer, but I just ran out and since I live in Canada and it's only available in the US, I couldn't repurchase. So I got this one instead, and I tend to have bad luck with under eye concealers, but this is a true gem. I did find the lightest colour to be a bit dark when I first applied it, but it really did match to my skin colour and blend in. Also, unlike my elf one witch oxidized and turned orange as the day progressed, this did not oxidize at all and lasted all day. I also have very dry eyes and skin, but this didn't settle into fine lines whilst it concealed my bad dark circles. Over all, this is my new holy grail. I am in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by GrandPriestess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was actually surprise by this concealer.
I use the shade Fair and I am an NC15.
The color Fair does have a slight yellow undertone which is what I normally go for.

I find that this concealer actually sets to a bit of a powder finish. I use it as almost a "highlighting concealer" under my eyes, around my nose, chin and center of the forehead.
I would recommend placing the product in one area and blending in sections because if you aren't fast enough it will set too fast and become un-blendable.
I have found that this creases on me if I use to much so be careful if you have a heavy hand.
I do still set it but with like a ever small pinch of powder on a Real Techniques Contour brush just to make it last a smidge longer, but I have oily skin. If you have dry under eyes you wont need to.
I use mineral foundation as an everyday foundation now and this doesn't interfere with it at all. And so far it hasn't broken me out at all.
This works well for me with my fine lines as well, again just be careful how much you apply.
It also covers the dark circles and discoloration that I have around my eyes. (Which also includes the fact that the pigmentation of it is really amazing)

The only bad thing about this product is the packaging. I cut off the end of the tube and decant it into a small glass jar I had left over from an empty cleaned and sterilized color tattoo. (Which I don't really mind doing so its fine. )

All in all a definable repurchase for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

First, I did not like the applicator it was so weird to apply, and second I got the lightest shade possible and it was still to dark on my skin, and lastly if you have acne be careful for me this concealer stuck to my acne pimples and made them so dry so it def was more noticeable.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:15:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

good concealer for the drugstore but i wish the color selection was better. the medium color is green/yellow based and doesn't match my undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:30:00 PM More reviews by Minjeec

Color fits me pretty well but did nothing for my under eye circles. I dont have really bad dark circles, people say that mine arent even bad but this concealer didnt cover mine. Terrible coverage and settled into my fine eyes under my eyes and made me look old and dry. Bad

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty disappointed in this concealer. I did a lot of research online for a new drugstore concealer that was suitable for dry skin, and that didn't sink into fine lines under the eyes. Loads of people said positive things about this one...however I didn't care for it at all. The packaging was okay, nice creamy consistency, and nice price but the product settled into my fine lines really bad, made my under eye area look dryer than usual and was way too pale. Definitely won't be repurchasing this! -_-

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by megumiforyou

So suprised by this! It works really well, and stays put! Blends in nicely, but manages to stay where you put it. Nice color, helps highlight and conceal.

I do agree about the packaging. While the brush is sometimes useful, it's sometimes annoying to sit and wait to make sure you have enough in your brush. The brush is helpful though for creating a soft effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by joojoobea

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this about 4 months ago and i am just finishing it now! It covers blemishes and dark circles really well, and i'm going to get some more today!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ggarcia

i just purchased this 2 weeks ago and i didnt have high expectations, but i do love it!!!! it blends nicely. brightens up! conceals pretty good. i am a MAC pro long wear concearler, which i LOVE, but this one i use for M-F.. and it gives me the same effect. HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by SamaelsMom

Wow! Just wow! I love this stuff. It covers my dark circles so effortlessly. It glides on and rubs in like lotion. It doesn't smell like chemicals. I'm very happy. I've been using it for a few months now and I will continue to! I was trying to find a good concealer for my under eye area, so I lurked on this site to read reviews. This was the best reviews I found for the products I was looking at. The positive reviews were right on! Wonderful stuff.