November 28, 2014 | 1086 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

It was weak and didn't do much to over my blemishes, plus I found the packaging made it tough to get product out without squirting it everywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Makaylad48

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the few concealers that won't crease on me

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by jov31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the Match Perfection concealer after a store clerk recommend it and it is the most disappointing make up product I can remember buying. It is almost all gone after only 2 months - I have to squeeze the tube really hard to get any bit out. I only used it under my eyes and not every day - most concealers can last me years. It does blend well but the coverage was very poor and didn't last long. It actually made me question the value of Makeup Alley :(
I have deep under eye circles so maybe it's meant for others.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by makeupjenn

I really really like this concealer as it's so affordable, does a good job of highlighting not only under the eyes but as well as other areas of the face. used to use it all alone, but started to realize it wasn't giving me the coverage I wanted under my eyes, so now I use it with another one (collection lasting perfection), still a very good buy for the price of it, and I would totally recommend trying it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I brought this in fair/light 230 which matches my MAC skin tone- NC 20 very well. This is a two in one product which provides light coverage for dark circles and light acne scars. I like how this brightens my skin. It reminds me so much of my Guerlain Rejuvenating Illuminator because of the light and creamy consistency. This is supposed to be a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat as I read from other reviews. This concealer has skin tone adapting pigments and there are only 3 shades available. I like how this product does not cake under the eyes and it is great for concealing dark circles and concealing light acne scars as I show in my youtube video. I also made a demo where I highlight using this. It blends like a dream and it is affordable. The only down side to this product is that it does not conceal heavy dark circles and the build in brush is unhygienic.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by scarrillo12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The original formula was my all time favourite; however, I find that the new formula does not match my skin tone at all, and it is much more drying and noticeable on my skin. It sits on my skin, as opposed to the original formula which seamlessly covered my dark circles and other discolourations.

Such a shame : (

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

No coverage whatsoever. Waste of money. Could maybe use it as a highlighter ?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a very creamy concealer, easy to blend. I apply with the brush in the packaging then blend with an ecotools concealer brush. will repurchase, good value for money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I have tried so many dud concealers, it is nice to try one that works everywhere, is affordable and accessible. This is so much better than Lancome's Effer (what ever it is) concealer. It blends very well. I believe I got the Light/Medium shade that matches my NW20 skin very well. It works on both dark spots/blemishes & the under eye area. The small tube package with the special tip is also very easy to tote around in your bag! Really a great find from Rimmel. One of the best concealers I have used (and concealers are the whole reason I got in to make up -darn dark under eye circles).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by abmnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer for under my eyes and slight brightening around other parts of my face like my nose and around my mouth. It's lightweight and doesn't crease, it has medium coverage. The sahde range is unforuntately limited, if you're darker than NC42 you're probably out of luck with this product. Personally, love it! No longer search for a ghigh end undereye concelaer because this is perfect.