September 17, 2014 | 981 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by shuppet88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I actually use it as an allover foundation when I'm on the go since it matches me perfectly (I'm in the darkest shade called "medium" and I'm NC40-42). It doesn't last all that long, probably about 4-5 hours. So I keep it in my bag to re-apply but I don't mind since it's so cheap at around $4. The shade range is pretty limited, which is sad. I'm medium-tan and I'm the darkest shade. Even in Maybelline Fit Me! I'm not the last shade. But anyway, aside from the poor shade range, it's a great product for so little money.

The finish is satin, so it's not matte nor moisturizing, but also not drying under the eyes. It's just right in the middle. The brush is kind of awkward under the eyes but it does come in handy with spots. Overall I'd recommend it for normal to combo skins, but it's still good to set it with powder just to be sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by krisvrn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have oily skin and this concealer was off my face in a couple of hours. Color was good but it just doesn't last. Price very cheap but brush on applicator was no good either. Sometimes I got a lot of product after a squeeze, sometimes no product came out.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/2/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by stars22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it. I'll buy it again if I don't find another good liquid concealer. I have an issue about concealers, because I find stick concealers and cream concealers to be unhygienic and they get messy and the only way to clean them properly is to waste a good amount of product. So I tried to find a good, cheap, drugstore liquid concealer but kept running into really bad ones. This one seems decent enough and I really like it. Lasts a reasonable amount of time for a drugstore concealer (I'd say 4-5 hours) and it really does cover redness and pimples above average. I really don't like the packaging though. It has a brush at the end and it's REALLY unhygienic, so what I do is I put a good blob of the product on the back of my hand and apply the product from there to my face with my fingers and use my fingers to tap and blend. I have the match perfect foundation from rimmel london and I REALLY like it, and I have the matte powder from rimmel london and I REALLY like that as well, so I decided to give this concealer a try and it works properly and well. I can't say it's the best, but for a drugstore product on sale it's damn good.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2014 11:17:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

Nope. I was looking for a high coverage highlighting concealer. Not at all

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

Mmm...too chalky for me. It didn't work for contouring so I probably will not be repurchasing.
I still love Rimmel though. Just not this...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by thesamnoob

This is one of my favourite concealers. The price is decent for a drugstore product, and it really brightens my under eyes and conceals my blemishes fairly well! It has low coverage but is build able. It's a 2 in 1 highlighter and concealer, so is best for under eyes. its also lightweight, not heavy so that's a plus.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

I think this is decent stuff for the price. On my acne filled skin I have to be very careful to make sure it doesn't get cakey. However, it does stay in place on these hot Texas days and it's very comfortable. This is pretty much my go to concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by tswope57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried all sorts of concealers over the years from department stores, Ulta, Sephora and drugstore. I'm always searching for a good concealer. I read reviews that the Match Perfection 2-in-1 concealer and highlighter by Rimmel was surprisingly good - and inexpensive. My skin is somewhat olive and I used the 230 Fair/Light. The skin around my eyes has a few light lines and a bit of dark circles --- not too bad at all for 57. If you have really bad dark circles, this will not cover, but it does add some coverage without accentuating the lines, adds brightness, and is easy to use with the little brush attached. It does have to ability to add more, if you need it, without becoming cakey. I am currently using Oil of Olay ProX eye and face moisturizers - something I keep going back every time I venture out and buy something new! As with all concealers, foundation, etc. - start with a little and add as you need it! At the moment, Rimmel will be replacing Lancome, Physician Formula CC+, and LOreal Visible Lift Miracle Blur concealers that I had been using.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by eilishfitz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like, the only thing i don't like is the packaging. I like the idea of the brush, but i never use it. I like the coverage that this provides

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great concealer that also acts like a highlighter! Very creamy and blendable, and for $6 or so, you can't go wrong. My only complaint is the packaging; the brush on the end is, of course, not very hygienic, and if you squeeze the tube too much, too much product comes out.