March 1, 2015 | 2253 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

Skin Tone adapting concealer
1-in-1 concealer and highlighter

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2015 9:36:00 PM More reviews by valprima85

Happy I stumbled upon this product out of an impulse buy at the drug store.
I own so many expensive brands of concealers and this is by far my fave drug store one and dare I say may be my fave concealer in general.

It matches perfectly with my skin tone and has a semi matte finish which makes my skin look perfect. It doesn't seem like I have anything on.

It is a bit darker than most other concealers but it works perfectly to cover any dark spots. I loved it

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2015 2:12:00 PM More reviews by snazzybear

It's much better than the Maybelline dream lumi touch, which has a similar concept to this. Don't expect it to cover up dark circles. It is a fantastic highligh, though. The packaging makes you use more product, but I think it's justified by the price

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 6:45:00 PM More reviews by autumnmaplemoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this concealer. I use the shade fair/light as a concealer and brightener and the light/medium shade as under eye corrector. What really can't be beaten about this concealer is how light and moisturizing it is. Everything (I mean it) cakes up under my eyes and somewhat makes my under eye circles look even more prominent. But this one is very nice. This is the only concealer I found that I can even use to layer that does not cake at all. When I am on a busy morning I just throw on the fair/light shade under my eye and though it does not fully covers those darkness (nothing really does actually) it brightens my under eye instantly. I can also use it on blemishes and it covers pretty nicely. When I do have some time I would use the darker shade (which has some pretty nice peach/orange tone in it) to correct my under eye and then layer the lighter shade above it. This ALMOST totally cover up my under eye circle (small miracle) and a dusting of translucent powder on top really help to make it look great.
I am almost done with my first tube of the fair/light shade and already have a tube of back up. I like the packaging design (dispenses product easily) but at the same time if I leave one tube unused for too long then it kind of just dry out on the bristle...and the cap becomes really mess after like 2 uses. That is the only part I would want some improvement. Other than that this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by carolinelovesbunnies

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this concealer a few times already. It provides nice coverage and illumination under the eyes over my dark circles. It is creamy and a bit thicker, but I like that. It doesn't feel or look greasy or heavy, and it wears pretty well. I am fair and use shade Fair/Light.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 9:20:00 AM More reviews by stephy08

A friend recommended this to me for my under eye area and as a highlight. I love it! I use a different concealer on blemishes though. I've found this concealer doesn't crease at all and that's what's important under my eyes. I don't have bad circles so its mainly just to highlight that area. I actually like the brush applicator. It takes some squeezing to get product into the brush but other than that it's fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2015 1:09:00 PM More reviews by bluelife

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely my favorite concealer ever! I've been using it for around two years, repurchased it many times and will certainly stick to it in the future.

Pros:
- gives a really really great coverage, especially on the super dark circles around my eyes;
- my skin looks flawless in pictures in any lighting;
- the shade (010 Ivory) matches my fair complexion perfectly;
- comfortable to carry with you as the packaging is relatively small;
- the product lasts for around 1.5 - 2 months using daily;
- not expensive (where I live it's almost always on discount).

Cons:
- pretty thick but that's what makes the coverage good so I guess it's a half a con.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2015 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kwait030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer that I found for my very dry skin during these winter months. It isn't full coverage but it does a great job at illuminating and it goes on so smoothly with almost no creasing. I love that it looks very natural, not like you're wearing a ton of makeup. I get a bit of dryness at the end of the day which is not bad considering how dry my skin is. I love how cheap it is. I have been experimenting with concealers lately and this one works better that the expensive ones that i have tried recently. Overall it is a great concealer and it has become my new go to. I am however still on the lookout for the perfect one.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2015 7:55:00 PM More reviews by kjs82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is ok for under eye concealing. I wish it had more highlighting or brightening in it. For me, it does not crease under the eyes, which is a big plus as most things settle in my fine under eye lines. It has decent lasting power, although it could be better, and the coverage is not as sheer as most under eye concealers, it actually has medium coverage. I usually have to touch it up in the late afternoon. This is not the perfect under eye concealer, but it's decent and affordable. I would repurchase it, although I might keep looking for the perfect product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2015 3:52:00 PM More reviews by lindsaylew11

This is a great concealer for dark circles. I've tried tons and this is great product. Provides medium coverage. I wish they had more color selections. The packaging does suck but I dont care so much about that.I just clip the brush off and squirt the product on my hand and apply with a conc brush or fingertips. You get a good amount of product for the price, which is typically 4-5$! I recommend to anyone with undereye circles and darkness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 11:48:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay concealer, it didn't crease but I always use a setting powder anyway. Consistency was fine and blended well. I prefer the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I really hated the squeezy tube this was in also. Wouldn't buy again.