October 23, 2014 | 1428 users online

Concealers - Rimmel - Match Perfection Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by makeupjenn

I really really like this concealer as it's so affordable, does a good job of highlighting not only under the eyes but as well as other areas of the face. used to use it all alone, but started to realize it wasn't giving me the coverage I wanted under my eyes, so now I use it with another one (collection lasting perfection), still a very good buy for the price of it, and I would totally recommend trying it out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:16:00 AM More reviews by OrangeMintPop

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I brought this in fair/light 230 which matches my MAC skin tone- NC 20 very well. This is a two in one product which provides light coverage for dark circles and light acne scars. I like how this brightens my skin. It reminds me so much of my Guerlain Rejuvenating Illuminator because of the light and creamy consistency. This is supposed to be a dupe for YSL Touche Eclat as I read from other reviews. This concealer has skin tone adapting pigments and there are only 3 shades available. I like how this product does not cake under the eyes and it is great for concealing dark circles and concealing light acne scars as I show in my youtube video. I also made a demo where I highlight using this. It blends like a dream and it is affordable. The only down side to this product is that it does not conceal heavy dark circles and the build in brush is unhygienic.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by scarrillo12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The original formula was my all time favourite; however, I find that the new formula does not match my skin tone at all, and it is much more drying and noticeable on my skin. It sits on my skin, as opposed to the original formula which seamlessly covered my dark circles and other discolourations.

Such a shame : (

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Sarahdawson2006

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

No coverage whatsoever. Waste of money. Could maybe use it as a highlighter ?

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by delocke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is a very creamy concealer, easy to blend. I apply with the brush in the packaging then blend with an ecotools concealer brush. will repurchase, good value for money

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by 1017

I have tried so many dud concealers, it is nice to try one that works everywhere, is affordable and accessible. This is so much better than Lancome's Effer (what ever it is) concealer. It blends very well. I believe I got the Light/Medium shade that matches my NW20 skin very well. It works on both dark spots/blemishes & the under eye area. The small tube package with the special tip is also very easy to tote around in your bag! Really a great find from Rimmel. One of the best concealers I have used (and concealers are the whole reason I got in to make up -darn dark under eye circles).

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by abmnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer for under my eyes and slight brightening around other parts of my face like my nose and around my mouth. It's lightweight and doesn't crease, it has medium coverage. The sahde range is unforuntately limited, if you're darker than NC42 you're probably out of luck with this product. Personally, love it! No longer search for a ghigh end undereye concelaer because this is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

I love this concealer! I love this for under my eyes. This cover my dark circles completely but I don't have that dark of circles. I also use this for my huge acne scar. This evens it out so I don't have to use that much of my mac prolong wear concealer. I love the formula. It's creamy and lightweight. I like the packaging but I would prefer if it were in a doe foot applicator. I have this in fair light for my nc20 skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by perfectskin4all

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So addicted to this product! Perfect for all types of skin (oily, dry, combo) and very long lasting!
The price however should be lowered as this is a drug store makeup item, not a high end type makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by chanelle821

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definitely my favorite concealer. I use it for my under eyes as well as blemishes and it just blends beautifully. The creamy consistency spreads wonderfully and is surprisingly medium/heavy coverage for a drugstore concealer! It's one of the only concealers that don't crease under my eyes. Also, the packaging is cool because of the brush head which makes application super easy.