July 22, 2014 | 1052 users online

Conditioner - Nexxus - Pro Mend Split End Binding Daily Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Mooberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I thought I had finally found the cure to my dry brittle damaged hair. Turns out after a few uses it stops working. Like others on here I had to wash it out, once I did my hair started to return to 'normal'

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by PootTheBarbarian

I adore this product. I have baby fine, natural, straight, blonde hair that responds so well to this product. It adds more volume than anything I've tried. I used to be a huge fan of Tigi Bedhead Superstar... But this product gives me more volume all year round than anything I've tried. My boyfriend adores the smell of it. Always a plus!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

Awful awful awful. I got this from CVS with a coupon and a % off coupon AND a ECB deal so I don't feel so bad about spending the money on this but it is just awful. After using this and the matching shampoo my hair was crunchy dry and brittle. Then something REALLY weird happened. I went to "wash" my hair the next day with Wen and my hair turned into a mess of awful snags and knots. I let the Wen sit for 10 minutes and still, could not get out the tangles. Rinse the Wen, try one of my HG detangling conditioners (Fructis) and STILL could not get tangles out. My hair isn't even to my shoulders!! So finally I put on clarifying shampoo and finally all the tangles came out. This crap gummed up my hair! NEVER AGAIN. Eww. Awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I lovelovelove this conditioner! I have extremely thick, dry, damaged, curly hair. Other people have complained that this conditioner weighs down their hair but that's exactly what I like about it. It's rich, thick, moisturizing, and creamy. It always leaves my hair soft and shiny. I think this conditioner would suit anyone with very thick and damaged hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried the whole Nexxus and Tresemme split end line around the same time, and neither worked. I have some very bad split ends and roughness at the tips of my hair. I was hoping to avoid having to get a cut because I am trying to grow my hair out. But really from what I have read online and beauty shows I have seen none of these split end shampoos, conditioners, or treatments work to mend split ends. From what I have gathered all these do is bind the split ends together temporarily, but it will never heal the split ends. Sadly only trims help with split ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Coronet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had a great experience with this conditioner! I have pretty damaged hair due to chemical treatments and I'm in the process of letting it grow out. My hair's about 1.5 feet long, so it's pretty long, of average thickness, and relatively straight. I have split, brittle ends. I don't know if this really does "seal" the ends, but I do feel like I'm getting less split ends overall. The conditioner smells AWESOME. It's one of the best-smelling conditioners I've ever smelled and I love sniffing it every time I use it. When you apply it it doesn't feel really "slippery" in your hair as you apply it through your hair, which was kind of disappointing the first time I used it, but after my shower my hair was very easy to comb through, so I know it worked. It doesn't leave my hair greasy or heavy feeling at all, so I don't know what the other reviewers were saying when they said they had that problem.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by SwtValina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Awful!! Left my hair greasy and heavy. I did not use it enough times to have an impression on the split ends because i could not stand how greasy it was.The only good thing about it was the scent. But the smell is not enough for me to use this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by BostonKel

I have medium-length hair that is a medium-thickness and in fairly healthy condition.

I found this conditioner smelled wonderful in the shower, but left my hair feeling dry and brittle. Every time I use it I end up having to put my hair in a ponytail a few hours into the day because it felt and looked lifeless.

I switched back to Pantene which leaves my hair silky and smooth for half the price. I wouldn't buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2011 12:17:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodIceQueen

Love Nexxus, I swear when I was ringing out my hear it felt different after I used this. I wish it untangled a little better like their other conditioners.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2011 7:42:00 PM More reviews by exotika225

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't believe all the negative reviews on this product!! I purchased this about a week again and it does what it says, split end binding. After just the first time, my hair felt like it was just cut at the salon! I have long strait black hair, very fine, and limp. i blow dry and straighten every day so i was in need of something to help my hair out, and this was finally it!!! My HG conditioner.

It has a nice consistency to it, not too goopy, and not too watery
Rinses out great
DETANGLES AMAZINGLY!!! this was a big deal to me, we have hard water here and when i get out the shower my hair is a wet knotted mess usually-not anymore!!!
Moisturizes very well, and light enough to use DAILY.

Overall a great conditioner. i have been spending high amounts of money on paul mitchell and what not. Tried all the Sauve products in the professional line and those are all crap.
This is a little pricey, 13 bucks at wal-mart, but worth every penny. Plus it's better then my usual 25 bucks for my paul mitchell.
And you dont need much!!! A little goes a LONG way.
My search for my HG conditioner with a good price, is now over.