O'slee - HD Flawless Rosehip BB Cream

Aqua, 2-Ethylhexly-p-methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Glycerin, 1,3 Butylene Glycol, Rosehip Extract, 4-Methylbenzylidene Camphor, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Dicetyl Phosphate/Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dimethicome, Stearic Acid, Triisostearate, Squalane, Polymethylsesquioxane, Iron Oxide Yellow, Glyceryl Stearate(and)PEG-100 Stearate, Vitamin E, Avobenzone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Germall Plus, Xanthan Gum, Methyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, Allantoin, Iron Oxide Red, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Propyl p-Hydroxybenzoate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Iron Oxide Black, Ylang Oil, Dibutyl Hydroxy Toluene

on 12/30/2012 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Although this is oil-free, it's quite moisturizing and leaves a bit of a dewy finish--but without clogging my pores. It is completely non-irritating to my highly irritable skin, as well, and has a very light scent that fades quickly. It's a good match for light olive skin tones--it's a good color that's not too pink and not too light, as some BB creams tend to be. Finally, it's not an opaque, full-coverage kind of product. It looks really natural and works well for everyday wear, but on some occasions I need a little extra coverage, and in those cases this works quite nicely as a primer under some of my Everyday Minerals powder foundation (see http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=67857 for my review of that).
In all, I definitely recommend this product.

on 2/26/2011 11:36:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product, as i have good experience with rose hip products. It claims to provide a nudy coverage for the skin, makeup that doesn't melt, and is water resistant. Hmmm. Texture wise, it feels rather moussy, has that airy, whipped sorta texture..... Not creamy, and feels light. Funnily, it's texture does not live up to it's the first impression given. Unlike most BB cream, this one does not give good coverage. It's almost like a tinted moisturizer. So if you expect flawless skin, or discreetly tries to perfect flawed skin-this will be a disappointment ! Also, I found my skin oilier than usual after applying this, a condition I rarely have, considering that I'm almost all the time in an air conditioned environment. It also only comes in one shade which is a bit dark for my skin. I always like it if foundations brighten up my skin a little, but this one doesn't seem to do it's job well in that aspect. I'm a fan of Rosehip oil, and I know what it smells like, but Oslee actually added geranium into this product. (it's easily mistaken for rose hip, but for those out there whom are unfamiliar with rose hip, This is NOT rose hip, it's geranium). I really wanted to like this, but I would recommend it only if you are looking for a substitute of tinted foundation and nothing more than that.