Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydrogenated Coconut Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Gluconolactone , Trehalose , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-150 Distearate , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , Cetrimonium Chloride , Adipic Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 8/2/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me start by saying that i have fine, medium thick, wavy, dark brown frizzy hair. Its kinda oily, i cant tell if its on the normal or the oily side, i can feel my scalp getting slightly greasy on the second-third day. But i wash my hair every week or every 3-5 days in summer (going to the beach days dont count). Gross i know, but thats what helped my hair to be less damaged and shiny due to the natural oils preduced by the scalp.
Anyways, i kinda like the packaging. And i love how thick it is, its soooo thick and creamy but it doesnt weight my hair down. And i also like to put much of it, comb my hair, tight it up then i leave it for as long as i can, like 10-20min. This makes my hair HELLA soft, it smooths the frizz and maintain the poofiness to 0, seriously this is the best conditioner i've ever EVER used. I actually used to have straight hair, but it suddenly became wavy. This makes it like 90% straight, slightly wavy at the ends. I just cant stop touching it.
The only down side is silicones. This has quite much of them and i'm trying to keep using organic products. This still better than the organic ones i use and wich costs like 20-25$ each (phyto, logona ..)
I actually may buy it again if i wont have enough money to buy organic ones or if i didnt find them.
So if u are okay with silicones, dont wait another day. Go buy the shampoo and conditioner and try them, u will be amazed :o !!!

on 7/27/2015 2:17:00 PM

Very disappointed. This shampoo and conditioner left my hair feeling like straw. It's awful. I used it 3 times to give it a chance. I had previously received a sample of some Dove shampoo and conditioner that was great. Unfortunately, it is no longer made.

The search continues...

on 2/13/2015 11:04:00 PM

This is a HG conditioner!My hair isn't very damaged but does get dry on the ends,when I used this my hair was as soft as a little kids. I love it!I used it with an organix shampoo and it just makes my hair soft,shiny and frizz free. Definitely the best drugstore conditioner I've tried.

on 2/11/2015 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

YES YES AND YES!
I have Super dry, coarse, wavy blonde (and bleached) hair, which really makes me go crazy every winter (well, every summer also). In winter the problem is dryness and the hay-look. My usually wavy, shiny and bouncy hair gets straight, dead and dull looking and Super dry. I have tried many pricey products like Redken, Sachajuan, Kiehls, Joico etc, but none of them can moisturize my hair like this magic product does.

Lately I have been using redken extreme mask and redken all soft shampoo and conditioner. They have done my hair dull and dry, and when I this week returned to my old favourite dove nourishing oil care shampoo and conditioner, I was really amazed By the results. I had completely forgotten how great this duo is! Now my hair looks healthy, shiny and it is manageable. I can comb my hair easily and all the dullness is gone. My hair is so dry that this product does not build up. The product is Super cheap, only 3,5euro at my local grocery store, the smell is fine (light coconut!) and the bottle is easy to use. The product itself is a nice, thick and luxurious cream.

If your hair is Super dry and nothing seems to work, try this line! Especially in winter this product is a true lifesaver.

on 9/16/2014 10:27:00 PM

Head over heels in love with this duo!! It's the best thing that's ever happened to my hair. Not even coconut oil treatments made my hair feel like this!

on 8/15/2014 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner is an amazing for my hair. My hair is now very manageable, silky, bouncy, and smells great. There is no feeling of residue on my hair so my hair feels weightless. It's inexpensive which is always a plus.

on 8/5/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My hair is naturally wavy and dry, and extremely dry after I colored it. This conditioner is a miracle. The consistency is thick, smell quite heavy but it does make my hair feel really soft and shiny. I love this conditioner, and for the price, it's fantastic. Give it a try, you wont regret

on 7/28/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I find it to be a good conditioner overall. I have very dry, naturally curly hair. I have no problem with the ingredients that are in this product. As long as a product works for me and gives me good results, then i am well satisfied. I like how well it moisturizes and softens my hair. I bought this because i love trying new conditioners, especially those designed to be very moisturizing to the hair.

I definitely have no problems with the scent of this product at all. I do not find the smell to be overpowering or offensive in any way. I do feel that this conditioner is a good buy, and i definitely will continuevusing it.

I love it! Nice scent and not heavy. My hair was easy to detangle and felt soft/nourished. The price is good too:). I'm going to buy the other one too soon for damage ...the blue and white bottle. I'll use it as a weekly treatment. I bleach my hair so it needs some tlc lol:).

on 7/10/2014 6:30:00 PM

My hair feels more brittle and frizzes easier since starting this conditioner. The next day my hair is greasy. -- Use to be able to wash hair every other day and maintain good body. But now that I have to wash it every day it is getting dryer and I need to use more serum to combat the dryness. Won't buy again.