Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner

4.3

Water (Aqua) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine , Hydrogenated Coconut Oil , Behentrimonium Chloride , Fragrance (Parfum) , Mineral Oil , Lactic Acid , Dipropylene Glycol , Amodimethicone , Potassium Chloride , Disodium EDTA , Gluconolactone , Trehalose , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , DMDM Hydantoin , PEG-150 Distearate , PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether , Cetrimonium Chloride , Adipic Acid , Sodium Sulfate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Yellow 5 (CI 19140) , Red 33 (CI 17200) , Blue 1 (CI 42090)

on 2/13/2015 11:04:00 PM

This is a HG conditioner!My hair isn't very damaged but does get dry on the ends,when I used this my hair was as soft as a little kids. I love it!I used it with an organix shampoo and it just makes my hair soft,shiny and frizz free. Definitely the best drugstore conditioner I've tried.

on 2/11/2015 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

YES YES AND YES!
I have Super dry, coarse, wavy blonde (and bleached) hair, which really makes me go crazy every winter (well, every summer also). In winter the problem is dryness and the hay-look. My usually wavy, shiny and bouncy hair gets straight, dead and dull looking and Super dry. I have tried many pricey products like Redken, Sachajuan, Kiehls, Joico etc, but none of them can moisturize my hair like this magic product does.

Lately I have been using redken extreme mask and redken all soft shampoo and conditioner. They have done my hair dull and dry, and when I this week returned to my old favourite dove nourishing oil care shampoo and conditioner, I was really amazed By the results. I had completely forgotten how great this duo is! Now my hair looks healthy, shiny and it is manageable. I can comb my hair easily and all the dullness is gone. My hair is so dry that this product does not build up. The product is Super cheap, only 3,5euro at my local grocery store, the smell is fine (light coconut!) and the bottle is easy to use. The product itself is a nice, thick and luxurious cream.

If your hair is Super dry and nothing seems to work, try this line! Especially in winter this product is a true lifesaver.

on 9/16/2014 10:27:00 PM

Head over heels in love with this duo!! It's the best thing that's ever happened to my hair. Not even coconut oil treatments made my hair feel like this!

on 8/15/2014 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner is an amazing for my hair. My hair is now very manageable, silky, bouncy, and smells great. There is no feeling of residue on my hair so my hair feels weightless. It's inexpensive which is always a plus.

on 8/5/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My hair is naturally wavy and dry, and extremely dry after I colored it. This conditioner is a miracle. The consistency is thick, smell quite heavy but it does make my hair feel really soft and shiny. I love this conditioner, and for the price, it's fantastic. Give it a try, you wont regret

on 7/28/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I find it to be a good conditioner overall. I have very dry, naturally curly hair. I have no problem with the ingredients that are in this product. As long as a product works for me and gives me good results, then i am well satisfied. I like how well it moisturizes and softens my hair. I bought this because i love trying new conditioners, especially those designed to be very moisturizing to the hair.

I definitely have no problems with the scent of this product at all. I do not find the smell to be overpowering or offensive in any way. I do feel that this conditioner is a good buy, and i definitely will continuevusing it.

I love it! Nice scent and not heavy. My hair was easy to detangle and felt soft/nourished. The price is good too:). I'm going to buy the other one too soon for damage ...the blue and white bottle. I'll use it as a weekly treatment. I bleach my hair so it needs some tlc lol:).

on 7/10/2014 6:30:00 PM

My hair feels more brittle and frizzes easier since starting this conditioner. The next day my hair is greasy. -- Use to be able to wash hair every other day and maintain good body. But now that I have to wash it every day it is getting dryer and I need to use more serum to combat the dryness. Won't buy again.

on 7/6/2014 3:44:00 PM

This pairs wonderfully with the shampoo. I use it from the middle of my hair down, and my hair is so soft and frizz free. It is easy to get a wide toothed comb through it now, and I don't even need to use a serum anymore. This stuff is amazing. Before I had chronically dry hair and had almost given up. If you have dry, frizzy hair, I would definitely give this a try.

on 5/19/2014 12:18:00 AM

I use high end hair products but gotta say I love how this makes my hair so soft and smells Devine!! The only drug store conditioner i will use!