October 2, 2014 | 1866 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Undercover Agent

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by PureSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

What were they even thinking on this one? Usually I give nice reviews to products because I know some people are just really picky about every little thing and will give something one lippie just because it wasn't for them. Anyhow, this product is in desperate need of a make over. That serum doesn't do anything for your eyes and the concealer is a joke. it turns chalky and leaves lines everywhere no matter how hard you blend this. Take my advice and don't buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by LipstickBandit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

The brightener is too runny and takes awhile to dry. Once it does dry, I don't really notice any change. But I do like the concealer. Goes on nice and heavy and is really blendable. I love the coverage which is a big deal to me because I have real dark circles under my eyes, and this baby really gets the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by nena923

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have mixed up feeling on this product, I like the concealer and I agree with some of you guys that it is kind of hard on the eyes when you apply straight from the stick, but I hae been trying with my fingers and it is a lot nicer for my eyes. As far as the "eye brightener" it does nothing for me or maybe I'm using it wrong I don't know. The first time I applied I put the "eye brightener" on and then tried to put the concealer on and it made my concealer feather off when I was trying to blend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 3:41:00 AM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was told about this product on a youtube video by "eleventhgorgeous". they swore by it, and I wanted a cheaper version of something like boiing, but a little more liquid. This certainly lived up to their hype! its great! very very thick, high intensity! be prepared to spackle a little.... use a concealer brush too, it helps!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Went to Target looking for a concealer by Hard Candy - Glamoflouge. It got such GREAT reviews on here. I saw Undercover and thought 'even better'. This is a miss for me.
There is a lotion that is supposed to be brightening - it is not.
Even as a moisturizer it's not good. The concealer seeks out and goes right to my fine lines. It was $5.00 so it wasn't a huge expenditure, but the next time I will buy what I went in for.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by amarock

I quite this product actually. The stick concealer is actually not great for the undereye area since it tends to be dry and can accentuate fine lines. It does however, make for a good spot concealer on the face, and is very handily encased in the cap. This product probably should have been marketed differently than it is. However, the real gem of this duo is the eye brightener. It has a serum consistency and its texture and finish rivals that of high end brand serums. The brightener does leave a dewy lightened appearance to the undereye area. I use Biotherm Eye Contour SPF 30 under my eyes which doesn't offer much moisture, so I use the brightener on top of it, which offers light moisturization and creates a great base for my undereye concealer. I also appreciate that the brightener has not caused any milia in my undereye area.

This costs $6 CAD at Wal-mart and I will definitely repurchase - mainly for the brightener. There is 13.5g of brightener in the tube, and 2.1g of concealer contained in the cap area (I think the packaging is great). I'm NC25 and use Medium. I would recommend this with the caveat that the concealer itself is not ideal for the undereye area, but better suited for spots on the face instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2012 12:04:00 PM More reviews by milipudding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is one of the worst concealers I've ever tried. I'm around NC20-25, so I got the lightest shade, which I don't normally do, but the 2nd lightest shade just looks SO PINK. Anyway, the "primer" doesn't do anything all, it just kind of moisturizes a little bit, not that I don't already moisturize my under eyes before I apply concealer.
I don't know whose idea it was it make the cream concealer into a little stub, but it was a bad one. I keep scratching the top on the concealer!
The concealer itself is only so-so. It doesn't glide on smoothly, so I take it on my finger and then apply it on under my eyes. And I don't know if it's because the color is too light for me or what, it just does not have the pigmentation to cover my dark circles.
And I've noticed it cakes a bit, though not that noticeable because the color is so LIGHT

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 7:22:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I guess it's an okay concealer, if you have bad underye circles you might want to use this with another concealer or not buy it at all.
The "brightener" does not brighten at all for me and I have no idea what it's use is going to be for me but I don't wanna waste product so I'll just keep putting it on before my concealer until it's finished unless my skin reacts to it or something. The concealer itself is kinda sheer, I have to layer it on to get okay coverage but I don't want to have alot of product on my undereyes -,- my sheer to medium coverage foundation actually does a better job at covering my undereyes, but the thing is I don't have bad undereyes as I try to avoid them :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2012 9:25:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this before I tried their Glamoflauge concealer because it is ALWAYS sold out at my Wally world, and I'd heard great things about this and I was a HC fan anyway, so I bought it and tried it. I was really dissapointed. The actual concealer feels dry and drags and I can't get it to blend into my skin well, when I do it just settles into the thin lines under my eyes (I'm 16 and it made me look 80) The moisturizer (eye brightener) is a good thing about it though I guess. I've never used it as a primer because I already use primer, but I have used it for an overnight moisturizer just to test it out and its really not that bad. I haven't done much playing around with the concealer, as of now I would not buy this again, but I may try to play around with it some more.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 2:25:00 PM More reviews by KrazyPanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I totally disagree. This product has worked wonders for me. I've worn glasses for 14 years (I just NOW got contacts. As in, I'm picking them up tomorrow morning. <3) and they've caused the WORST dark circles under my eyes. They almost look sunken. I place the illuminater under my eye, some Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer, then use the concealer stick, it glides on smoothly then blends out perfectly to hide my circles. I'm a huge Hard Candy fan. I'd buy this again. My only complaint is it could use more of the concealer part, there's not very much.