Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

I use the shade "Black Brown" as a brow liner, and it's the perfect brow color for dark brown haired gals, and it stays put. It is a drier formula but does resist smudging longer than other pencils. I would repurchase!

on 3/4/2015 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this in charcoal, and I'm actually really happy with it. I like that it's self-sharpening and comes with a smudging tool on the end. The color is really more of a soft gray, which is what I wanted. I apply this to the outer two thirds of my top lid and my whole bottom lid. Then I smudge, smudge, smudge. The final result is a softly defined look. It really offsets my gray-green eyes. Personally, I didn't find the eyeliner to be too hard in texture. However, it won't give you a really dark look if that's what you're after. At only $1.99, I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/6/2014 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would only recommend this if you're looking for something to create a shadow behind your lash line. This eyeliner is difficult to apply and lacks pigment :/ I found it smudges a little but I seem to be very prone to that with all makeup.

on 7/27/2014 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an inexpensive, dry-as-a-rock eyeliner that comes w/ the worst "smudgie thingie" on its end that I have ever encountered BUT the color Navy is such a great blue-green AND it lasts for hours on end that I actually would recommend it. I have purchased this 3 times now despite the fact that I find it dry and it tugs on my delicate eyelid skin. I just learned to work with it since I adore the color and can't find anything else like it out there, HE or DS. Navy is a warm, matte, blackish, blue-green color and it really brings out the color in my blue-green eyes.

on 2/23/2014 2:11:00 PM

I like this as an eyeliner. I don't care for liquid liners and since I like other WnW products I tried this. I have it in Brown and Black. The smudge/eraser on the end is nice to have though I don't use it much. It has nice pigment and lasts for quite some time. Maybe those that didn't get good pigment we're just older? I don't know but it works for me, no irritation and the price is nice on my cheap budget. I have used the Brown to fill in brows and it works nicely for that. If you are oily in the eye area it may smudge but I think it's mostly from me rubbing my eyes which I sometimes do. A little primer does help with this. All in all I have and will continue to repurchase as it is a decent product, I like it and it works.

I love this as a brow pencil! I use the charcoal color and this is amazing! It looks natural and it's so fast to use. It lasts all day. An amazing brow pencil is basically a dry eyeliner. Which is what this is. I would hate it as an eyeliner, but as a brow pencil, this thing is a miracle. I have black hair, and it's so hard for me to find the perfect eye brow color and this is perfect for me. Perfect formula and great color. However, I feel like you use this up quicker than an average brow pencil but it's not a big deal because this is so affordable!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to draw it on my eyes so hard for it to show up. It's not pigmented at all.

See my tutorial using this.

I agree with others when it's said you have to apply pressure to get the product on thoroughly. The colors are true though. Like Maybelline's classic red pencil eyeliners, what I do is something I learned from my cousin years ago. I take a lighter and run the tip of the color quickly through the flame to "kick start" it. One quick blow and I apply.

on 12/21/2013 12:37:00 AM

I did expect this liner to perform a bit better, even for the very low price. It takes a few layers for it to be visible, and has a very hard texture which makes application difficult. However, once it's on, it looks rather nice. The color isn't very bold (I have it in black) so it's probably best for those who prefer a soft daytime look. It also lasts and lasts, even on my oily lids.

on 12/10/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Bought this in dark brown & I actually LIKE the firmness! Too many softer pencils don't give me the more "pointed" tip that I like for lining. Color was a beautiful, rich brown. Sadly had to return because it gave me raccoon eyes like crazyyyy! Love the price tho! About $2 & change.