October 22, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Retractable Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by troo12

I would only recommend this if you're looking for something to create a shadow behind your lash line. This eyeliner is difficult to apply and lacks pigment :/ I found it smudges a little but I seem to be very prone to that with all makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by msh9899

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an inexpensive, dry-as-a-rock eyeliner that comes w/ the worst "smudgie thingie" on its end that I have ever encountered BUT the color Navy is such a great blue-green AND it lasts for hours on end that I actually would recommend it. I have purchased this 3 times now despite the fact that I find it dry and it tugs on my delicate eyelid skin. I just learned to work with it since I adore the color and can't find anything else like it out there, HE or DS. Navy is a warm, matte, blackish, blue-green color and it really brings out the color in my blue-green eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I like this as an eyeliner. I don't care for liquid liners and since I like other WnW products I tried this. I have it in Brown and Black. The smudge/eraser on the end is nice to have though I don't use it much. It has nice pigment and lasts for quite some time. Maybe those that didn't get good pigment we're just older? I don't know but it works for me, no irritation and the price is nice on my cheap budget. I have used the Brown to fill in brows and it works nicely for that. If you are oily in the eye area it may smudge but I think it's mostly from me rubbing my eyes which I sometimes do. A little primer does help with this. All in all I have and will continue to repurchase as it is a decent product, I like it and it works.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

I love this as a brow pencil! I use the charcoal color and this is amazing! It looks natural and it's so fast to use. It lasts all day. An amazing brow pencil is basically a dry eyeliner. Which is what this is. I would hate it as an eyeliner, but as a brow pencil, this thing is a miracle. I have black hair, and it's so hard for me to find the perfect eye brow color and this is perfect for me. Perfect formula and great color. However, I feel like you use this up quicker than an average brow pencil but it's not a big deal because this is so affordable!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I have to draw it on my eyes so hard for it to show up. It's not pigmented at all.

See my tutorial using this.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I agree with others when it's said you have to apply pressure to get the product on thoroughly. The colors are true though. Like Maybelline's classic red pencil eyeliners, what I do is something I learned from my cousin years ago. I take a lighter and run the tip of the color quickly through the flame to "kick start" it. One quick blow and I apply.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by peachtea17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did expect this liner to perform a bit better, even for the very low price. It takes a few layers for it to be visible, and has a very hard texture which makes application difficult. However, once it's on, it looks rather nice. The color isn't very bold (I have it in black) so it's probably best for those who prefer a soft daytime look. It also lasts and lasts, even on my oily lids.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in dark brown & I actually LIKE the firmness! Too many softer pencils don't give me the more "pointed" tip that I like for lining. Color was a beautiful, rich brown. Sadly had to return because it gave me raccoon eyes like crazyyyy! Love the price tho! About $2 & change.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2013 8:58:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Very poor reviews for this product as you do have to apply lots of pressure to get a result therefore, this is a terrible eyeliner, BUT...it is the most perfect brow filler I have ever gotten my hands on and couldn't live a day without!!! It also has an eraser at the end so if I make a tad mistake, I can erase it!! All a brow pencil really is is eyeliner so When I use this, my brows look very natural, not drawn on or harsh looking and my look stays put all day without a smudge. Tons of compliments on my amazzing eyebrows using this product!! I gave the overall rating a 3 being used as an eyeliner but for a brow filler, I give it a 5++++ You can catch these babys on sale for 99 cents..you cant beat that!!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:25:00 AM More reviews by ecolleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

So, I had an emergency when I ran out of the liner I usually use for my brows, which I absolutely have to fill in every morning without fail. After all the success I've had with WnW products lately, I picked this stuff up for $2. I honestly can't believe how bad the reviews for it are here! The packaging is much sturdier than most retractables and the pigment is so, so strong. I bought blackest black, and it works on the lid, the waterline, and the brow just fine. It's pigment is awesome for a non-liquid liner, and I'd definitely even use it for that when I'm going for a more natural look, when normally I wouldn't even touch a non-liquid for my lids. I'm rating it this low only because it does sort of smear a bit if you're not careful with it on the brow, and that's a huge no-no when you rely on it to shape your eyebrows. Anyway, not an amazing product, but an absolute must-buy for the low price.