April 19, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Glossaholic - Sequin Saturated Shine Lip Gloss in Chill Out

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

Love it! This is my all-time fave lip gloss. It is super sparkly in the tube but shows up on my lips with less sparkles, which I like. The scent is AMAZING!! (Just like vanilla!) and isn't sticky! Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by cjahn1

Absolutely love this lip gloss! I'm usually not a big lip gloss fan. Lip gloss usually seems sticky or does not last very long. This one is NOT sticky and DOES last a good while, even through eating and drinking! It is nice and shiny, and I LOVE the little glitters in it. The glitters don't feel gritty either! The applicator is huge, and I like it - easy to cover in a couple swipes. The vanilla flavor is mild and non-intrusive. I'm wearing this over a bright pink Revlon Balm Stain, and the little flashes of blue glitter from this gloss are gorgeous! Very affordable price, so I'll definitely be repurchasing. In fact I think I need to buy an extra right away, so I can keep it at work!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by MrzVentura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this gloss....the applicator is huge with i love and the scent if vanilla which reminds me of frosting...the color is nice and sheer with a little glitter......the only thing I dont like is at the end of the day sometimes Ill find random glitter pieces on my face but other than that..its great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by jcdixon

I bought this lip gloss in Gorgeous. I felt that the product name, glossaholic, describes me perfectly. I do not wear lipstick ever, just gloss, and I apply it constantly. I always have at least 5 glosses in my purse. It's a sickness. Anyway, I really love this lip gloss. It looks super sparkly in the tube, but much more subtle once it's on. I love the flavor, vanilla. It's thick but not sticky and my lips feel hydrated even hours after it's worn off. The applicator is comical and unnecessary, but easy to overlook with such a great gloss. I'm sure I will have a collection of these.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2012 5:37:00 PM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I think i've found my favorite lip gloss!,this has a vanilla scent to it and i love everything vanilla scented,this glides on clear with pretty glitter,with the big wand it puts out alot of gloss on your lips,i'll probably buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by PrincessBubblegum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The sparkles are pretty, though perhaps more subtle than I was led to believe. It looks nice and is very smooth, but the comically over-sized applicator is ridiculous to me. I have a lip ring and it's hard to work around with this stupid colossal applicator. The taste is okay, but I think Lipsmacker's vanilla gloss tastes IMMENSELY better. I think the only thing I like about it is the sparkles, which make me curious about the other colors, but the applicator might be a deal breaker for me.

Edit: Who am I kidding, this stuff looks f-ing pretty and I wear it all the time and I want to try the red one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by cupcakelipgloss123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lip gloss! I bought it today at walmart for around 5.00. It shows up clear with gold glitter.

The smell is vanila and it tasts like cupcakes frosting! The glitter is not gritty at all, which happens sometimes with lip glosses with glitter.

I have tried the Rise and Shine one which is scented coffie. I hated the smell and threw it away, which is very rare for me.

Yes, i would buy again, that is if I ever run out, the tube is HUGE!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:52:00 PM More reviews by terracotta88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love the flavor of this gloss! It is very smooth and non-gritty, considering the glitter in it, and it is very flattering on; especially over a *flat* lipstick color. I find it to be very moisturizing at night. I love the huge applicator, it makes it easy to find and identify in my stash. Probably won't repurchase as I have a ton of stuff to finish first!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 6:45:00 PM More reviews by misshillary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I fell in love with this lipgloss because I'm a sucker for glitter, or anything with sparkles in it. In the tube, you can see the specks of gold and multi colored flakies. When you apply it on your lips, they look spectacular. Soo pretty and girly. Lips feel smooth and you can't feel the glitters on your lips like some glitter glosses. The formula is almost close to MAC's lipglasses. I wanted to buy every color but just decided to go with Chill Out. Next to buy will be Tipsy and Fairy. Found it at Wal-Mart for $5! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2011 8:57:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

This lipgloss is definitely not as good as I expected it to be. I love the cute packaging and it comes with a huge applicator which is great but besides that, there's really nothing special about it. I have this lipgloss in gorgeous and I absolutely loved the color but it showed up differently on my lips, almost clear. I'm also not a fan of the all of the sparkles that show up on your lips when using this product. It kind of looks childish to me personally! I use this over my Burts Bees Lip Shimmer and it makes it more shiny but I do not wear this product alone. I may buy this in a different shade as other reviews on this product are good but definitely not in this color.