November 26, 2014 | 1310 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique - Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Nurselily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great feeling doesn't feel like makeup nice finish and moisturizing

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2014 12:46:00 PM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this!
MY SKIN: normal, not too dry, not too oily, not sensitive and no acne/breakouts or other skin issues. My skin tone is pretty good, I do have some fine lines and wrinkles, and some slight sun damage. I was looking for something light, simple and one-step to help even out skin tone and not settle into fine lines, and never found a perfect match until now.

REVIEW PROS:
This does not accentuate my fine lines or pores, provided I apply a moisturizer first. It doesn't accentuate my dry spots. It is not greasy and doesn't promote oil on my skin. I found it easy to apply and blendable over moisturizer or on bare skin.
Coverage is great for a TM, it's even and not heavy in the least, while still covering what I want covered. On my skin this product is almost undetectable. After application my skin feels naked to the touch. My skin tone is evened out, redness and hyperpigmentation spots nicely camouflaged. It's a very natural finish that has the slightest bit of glow while somehow managing to still be basically a matte-to-satin finish.
It's EXACTLY what I've been hunting for all these years.

REVIEW CONS: For my slightly semi-dry skin, I need to moisturize first, which is odd for a TM. If I don't, it can settle into fine lines in my bare skin. It does have pink undertones. Thankfully this works for my skin, but not for everyone. I feel like I should say that in my opinion this is a light coverage foundation more than a moisturizer, with the possibility of looking cakey if built up. Those looking for a fuller coverage would hopefully avoid a TM anyhow. It's not particularly moisturizing, not in the way a typical moisturizer would be. It doesn't dry me out though, and I didn't buy it for its moisturizing properties anyhow, so no biggie for me personally.

Even if you've tried, (and hated), Clinique moisturizers before, like I have, this is worth getting a sample of and trying.
Highly recommend to those with basically smooth, even skin just looking for a little coverage and flawless finish!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by hollifer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Usually I am a big fan of Clinique moisturisers, but I was quite disappointed with this one. As a moisturiser, it works well- very light, not too oily, makes skin feel refreshed. However as any form of coverage, I'm not so impressed. I've noticed it oxidising quite quickly, and the colour doesn't sit evenly on my skin. I've also noticed that in drier areas it can actually accentuate the problem, and makes my skin look flakey. I really wanted to like this product more, but unfortunately it just wasn't suitable for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super light weight and blends well, but if you use too much this stuff looks cakey af! This looks really great during the summer and definitely moisturizes, I know that this doesn't effect my face but it oxidized on my hand... Overall good product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my 3ed purchase, i use this as foundation and love it in sommer time. My skin is dry but gets oily in t-zone by the evening. i use shade 1. does not oxidize and lookes very good after 5 hours on me with powder. i like the feel of it on my skin all times, its not dry or oily just perfict.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ashley914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros - my skin felt smooth after I applied it
Light weight feel

Cons - accentuated the dryer areas of my skin
Made my skin appear dull
Took more effort than most to get it perfectly blended

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by emulvey2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice color & coverage. Gives a nice glow, but made me break out. I have sensitive skin, but at 38 years old , acne isn't something I am looking to deal with. I now have a collection of cystic pimples as a result.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by SaraCatarinaCarney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pretty average skin although I tend to get very dry areas and the frequent break out around my nose and chin. I love my skin to look flawless without looking cakey and completely matte, especially for school. I have tried various foundations (high street and high end brands) and nothing has impressed me as much as this has! I have the shade 02 ivory and although it is more pink toned than yellow (i am more yellow toned skin) it is amazing! It is not too high coverage but still leaves me with smooth, dewy beautiful skin. With a little concealer, this product leaves me with perfect skin that lasts all day! Loving it at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Psto3299

I struggle with my skin so I do A LOT of research before i try out anything new.

After having laser treatment to clear up acne i wanted to go for a tinted moisturiser so as not to clogg my pores up as much as a foundation would. I loved Lancomes hydra zen tinted moisturiser but was a little too thin for my acne scars left over. I discovered Cliniques tinted moisturiser and havent looked back since! Im on by 6th/7th bottle now. A little goes a long way and as such the bottle lasts me for a good few months! Doesnt break me out which is my main goal. It also nicely covers my acne scars without having to use concealor on top as well. Only downside is there is quite a jump in the shades so i have to mix #2 and #3 (i am MAC NW25)

I am currently on roaccutane at the minute also for my skin so it is extremely dry and using this TM definately helps! PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE CLINIQUE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Rjf130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a pretty good dupe for the Bobbi Brown liquid foundation. It is extremely lightweight on my skin and gives a natural glow. The only things I dislike about this product is the limited number of shades and the packaging (I wish it was a pump).