September 19, 2014 | 1582 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Clinique - Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Super light weight and blends well, but if you use too much this stuff looks cakey af! This looks really great during the summer and definitely moisturizes, I know that this doesn't effect my face but it oxidized on my hand... Overall good product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by arer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

this is my 3ed purchase, i use this as foundation and love it in sommer time. My skin is dry but gets oily in t-zone by the evening. i use shade 1. does not oxidize and lookes very good after 5 hours on me with powder. i like the feel of it on my skin all times, its not dry or oily just perfict.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ashley914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros - my skin felt smooth after I applied it
Light weight feel

Cons - accentuated the dryer areas of my skin
Made my skin appear dull
Took more effort than most to get it perfectly blended

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by emulvey2001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice color & coverage. Gives a nice glow, but made me break out. I have sensitive skin, but at 38 years old , acne isn't something I am looking to deal with. I now have a collection of cystic pimples as a result.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by SaraCatarinaCarney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have pretty average skin although I tend to get very dry areas and the frequent break out around my nose and chin. I love my skin to look flawless without looking cakey and completely matte, especially for school. I have tried various foundations (high street and high end brands) and nothing has impressed me as much as this has! I have the shade 02 ivory and although it is more pink toned than yellow (i am more yellow toned skin) it is amazing! It is not too high coverage but still leaves me with smooth, dewy beautiful skin. With a little concealer, this product leaves me with perfect skin that lasts all day! Loving it at the moment.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:44:00 AM More reviews by Psto3299

I struggle with my skin so I do A LOT of research before i try out anything new.

After having laser treatment to clear up acne i wanted to go for a tinted moisturiser so as not to clogg my pores up as much as a foundation would. I loved Lancomes hydra zen tinted moisturiser but was a little too thin for my acne scars left over. I discovered Cliniques tinted moisturiser and havent looked back since! Im on by 6th/7th bottle now. A little goes a long way and as such the bottle lasts me for a good few months! Doesnt break me out which is my main goal. It also nicely covers my acne scars without having to use concealor on top as well. Only downside is there is quite a jump in the shades so i have to mix #2 and #3 (i am MAC NW25)

I am currently on roaccutane at the minute also for my skin so it is extremely dry and using this TM definately helps! PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE CLINIQUE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Rjf130

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a pretty good dupe for the Bobbi Brown liquid foundation. It is extremely lightweight on my skin and gives a natural glow. The only things I dislike about this product is the limited number of shades and the packaging (I wish it was a pump).

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by fayray00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this on a whim because summer is coming and I needed a new tinted moisturizer. I don't know why I keep chosing Clinique products as they always seem to let me down.
First of all, I expect a tinted moisturizer to be at least somewhat moisturizing. This actually seems to suck the moisture out of my skin.. For the first 10 minutes I'm wearing it, it actually looks really nice. It evens out my skin tone and makes my face look soft and matte. Then when it oxidizes, it gets patchy and starts to excentuate any dry areas.
I wouldn't call this a tinted moisturizer. It seems more like a light coverage foundation.. The color matched my skin really well though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by petuniafish

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really like this. Perfect for older skin like mine for light coverage. A little goes a long way. I apply it right after using Moisture Surge moisturizer and sometimes add a dab of the moisturizer to the foundation as well. At my age don't want anything that looks like I'm covering up- heavier foundations on old skin accentuate wrinkles and imperfections. This evens out my skin tone and makes it feel great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by CountessOfPerth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Grey

I like this tinted moisturizer. Lately I've been enjoying lighter coverage products, and this is a nice one.

Pros:
- Light coverage, but still nice (I use a concealer for blemishes / scars)
- Works decent with fingers or a brush
- Decent lasting power
- Doesn't cling to dry patches

Cons:
- The lightest shade is still a bit too dark for me
- Can be a bit patchy and a bit hard to blend