July 31, 2014 | 1257 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction - Perfect Pink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 10:09:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

At first, I didn't realy care for this because the color came off really sheer. The more I started wearing it, the more I liked that you can build the color up and that it is SOOOO moisturizing. Normally I get flaky lips after wearing l/s all day. Not so with this one. It feels like i have a lipbalm on all day. Only thing I don't really care for is the shimmer/sparkly. Too much glitter in all the colors in this line.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 9:15:00 AM More reviews by thefrogqueen

I don't think I'd need to re-purchase since I dont think I'll use this colour much. I bought it because I wanted to test out the new line. It was 4.99 canadian.
It's SUPER sheer, not very pigmented.. more of a glaze. It's alright, I would use it in combination with other lipsticks. Won't last on the lips. It's moisturizing but, doesnt hold on. Apparently has SPF in it, which is probably why it lacks the ability to adhere to your lips. It's pretty enoughfor 4.99, if don't mind reapplying every 15 to 30 minutes.
I have actually always liked the Avon lipstick black packaging so thats fine with me. It's classy looking enough.