October 31, 2014 | 1510 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Neroli Jasmin Body Mist

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by Mari05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just bought my 3rd bottle of this body mist and it is a must-have on my summer beauty list. The smell is fresh and it gives me the summer feeling whenever i wear it.
Yes the scent doesn't last that long but it is a body mist so that is expected, if you want the scent to last longer then I would recommend to get the perfume of this.
I have never been a Jasmin fan but I really love this body mist!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

A lovely oriental floral, but being a body mist I have to spray regularly to keep the scent on my skin so minus one lippy. The most dominant notes I smell are vanilla and jasmine. Not sure about neroli (mainly because I don't know what it smells like). It's very feminine, warm and a little mysterious - perhaps from the spicier dry-down on my skin? There's still a touch of sweetness as it dries so it's not completely strong in terms of spicy notes. I usually avoid oriental florals because I hate how they generally smell, but I wouldn't mind buying this again. (But probably in the EDT version for better staying power).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Neroli Jasmin is a warm fruity floral oriental scent. I have and love Vanilla body mist since before and wanted something more floral. However, I have to say that the scent is not a winner in my book, it's a bit overpowering and "old lady like". I highly recommend Vanilla body mist instead! continued >>