October 26, 2014 | 926 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Wildly Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 1:32:00 AM More reviews by maryrangel

I absolutely love this lipstick! wildly pink is a red hot pink with very subtle shimmer . this is the perfect hot pink lipstick , the formula of Estee Lauder lipsticks is comfortable, hydrating and very smooth. i personally love the smell of their lipstick and adore the packaging. their lipsticks are not only the best out there but they just feel like luxury

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 9:27:00 AM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this from gwp. I am neutral fair Asian skin tone, black hair, deep brown eyes. This color (rich berry pink) looks amazing against my coloring. The result is sexy but still elegant, very feminine. Got compliments from my husband and my son. Texture is creamy and moisturizing. A beautiful lipstick, in my must have collection. I use it on weekends or special nights, in cloudy/rainy days to cheer me up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 5:48:00 PM More reviews by barbara62

I love this lipstick color. It is a beautiful pinky light red color. I just got it in a gap and keep getting compliments. It is also such an improved formula.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! The ultimate fuschia/hot pink lipstick. Creamy, pigmented, lasting, unscented, lightweight and non-greasy on lips. It's the Pure Color lipstick #53, my first EL lipstick and I'm quite surprised - no old lady smell, and a very of-the-moment shade. Not purplish, which many fuschias are, but a deeper and richer color than many pinks. Like hibiscus on a tropical island. Love, love, love it.