December 19, 2014 | 1560 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by NicoFinn

Amazingly beautiful and natural color that really does last all day. Builds well without looking overdone. A bit expensive but you get a good amount of product and you don't need to use a lot to give your cheeks color. When I first used it I actually thought I wasn't getting any product on my brush but when I applied it to my face I was surprised how little I needed to use. It's a really versatile shade; it goes with any makeup look I'm going for, whether it's bold lips or a smokey eye or light and flirty. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2014 10:45:00 AM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My first blush to hit pan on! This is my no-brainer blush. Always looks good, hard to overdo in a hurry, goes with everything. I'm NW20ish, so light and neutral to cool, but mostly neutral. I find it most similar to MAC Blushbaby, but not an exact dupe. Blushbaby is browner, pinker, Exposed is more rosy. If I were stuck with one blush for the rest of my life, I'd probably pick this, with Benefit Dallas or Nars Douceur as runner up. Obviously I like the pinky browns.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by freerunhen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the blush but the packaging is super cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by cha1291

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love anything tarte, never has this brand disappointed me. Im a total makeup junkie however my whole vanity is slowly becoming all tarte products, and it will stay that way! Exposed is a stunning blush, and i have other colors as well! these blushes work fantastic, last all day! This color is very natural looking great for everyday without looking to blushed. Try this blush youll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by Amanda0511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Exposed is a gorgeous blush. It adds a hint of color, but is not over the top. This is one of my go to shades when I'm doing a quick look. No need for bronzer just sweep this on the backs of your cheeks and under your cheek bones. I don't mind that it has to be built up. I would rather build up the color than have way to much. The price may seem high, but it has lasted me over a year and no pan in sight.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I him-hawed around in getting this, seemingly forever. Always would google around for dupes. Finally swatched it on my cheeks one day at Ulta. I finally saw what the buzz was about. It is like a healthy, natural blush that comes from within. I agree it is pretty versatile and would work with many other makeup shades. I have found the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes to last forever. I have one of the 'sample' sizes of Dollface Pink that is getting pretty old and I've used time and again and looks like hardly a dent was made. Exposed wears beautifully and does not turn weird colors. Would re-purchase again, but as I said, these tend to last frever, so it will probably be a while. ;)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by nativetrees

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really did like the shade but I was not a fan of the consistency. It was too hard, not soft and pigmented like I prefer. As a result, I had to swirl my brush around a lot to get some color, and I had already hit pan after only a month or so. There are better blushes, most for cheaper, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by cokobean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG blush right here. I use it as a blush/bronzer hybrid by sweeping it under the apples of my cheeks. It looks natural, lasts all day, and blends beautifully with your skin/foundation. Will buy this forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by BeeGee35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love Tarte blushes. A few years ago when my skin had a cesspool of oil on it, these were the things that lasted all day on my cheeks. Now that my skin is normal I can end my day with these still on my cheeks when I go to remove makeup. Exposed was a color that I saw a blogger/youtuber recommend. Being mindless back that I immediately ran and bought it... because I am clearly a follower. I wore it.. I liked it..it lasted forever. I didn't know I loved it until it finally ran out. I started using MAC blushes in my arsenal and noticed that they wore off my skin after a few hours. I also noticed how much I missed the color Exposed. It is just so flattering on my Light/Medium skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2014 12:53:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Great blush for every day wear! Itís a pinky-nude that I think would look great on anyone and stays all day. Tarteís blushes are so great for wear time.

The only complaint I have with this one is you have to swirl your brush way more on this than anything else from their blush line. The pigment isn't the same. The color however is amazing and it stays put.

This is one blush that you wonít pick up too much with. Itís a fairly safe blush that will build in color as you apply.