Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

4.2

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

on 12/26/2014 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the perfect nude pink blush, I think it's a sexy shade that Megan fox / VS angels would wear! I have few tarte blush, however non of them last on me more than couple of hours but exposed;) for your reference I am a nw15

on 12/26/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really wanted to love this blush, but it's too warm for my skin tone and looked orangey on me. The quality is excellent; it's very pigmented, matte and lasted all day with no fading. I hope to find a different blush in this line.

on 12/16/2014 1:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Amazingly beautiful and natural color that really does last all day. Builds well without looking overdone. A bit expensive but you get a good amount of product and you don't need to use a lot to give your cheeks color. When I first used it I actually thought I wasn't getting any product on my brush but when I applied it to my face I was surprised how little I needed to use. It's a really versatile shade; it goes with any makeup look I'm going for, whether it's bold lips or a smokey eye or light and flirty. Definitely worth the money in my opinion.

on 12/11/2014 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My first blush to hit pan on! This is my no-brainer blush. Always looks good, hard to overdo in a hurry, goes with everything. I'm NW20ish, so light and neutral to cool, but mostly neutral. I find it most similar to MAC Blushbaby, but not an exact dupe. Blushbaby is browner, pinker, Exposed is more rosy. If I were stuck with one blush for the rest of my life, I'd probably pick this, with Benefit Dallas or Nars Douceur as runner up. Obviously I like the pinky browns.

on 12/8/2014 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Love the blush but the packaging is super cheap.

on 12/7/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love anything tarte, never has this brand disappointed me. Im a total makeup junkie however my whole vanity is slowly becoming all tarte products, and it will stay that way! Exposed is a stunning blush, and i have other colors as well! these blushes work fantastic, last all day! This color is very natural looking great for everyday without looking to blushed. Try this blush youll love it!

on 12/7/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Exposed is a gorgeous blush. It adds a hint of color, but is not over the top. This is one of my go to shades when I'm doing a quick look. No need for bronzer just sweep this on the backs of your cheeks and under your cheek bones. I don't mind that it has to be built up. I would rather build up the color than have way to much. The price may seem high, but it has lasted me over a year and no pan in sight.

on 11/13/2014 10:48:00 AM

I him-hawed around in getting this, seemingly forever. Always would google around for dupes. Finally swatched it on my cheeks one day at Ulta. I finally saw what the buzz was about. It is like a healthy, natural blush that comes from within. I agree it is pretty versatile and would work with many other makeup shades. I have found the Tarte Amazonian clay blushes to last forever. I have one of the 'sample' sizes of Dollface Pink that is getting pretty old and I've used time and again and looks like hardly a dent was made. Exposed wears beautifully and does not turn weird colors. Would re-purchase again, but as I said, these tend to last frever, so it will probably be a while. ;)

on 11/7/2014 3:52:00 PM

I really did like the shade but I was not a fan of the consistency. It was too hard, not soft and pigmented like I prefer. As a result, I had to swirl my brush around a lot to get some color, and I had already hit pan after only a month or so. There are better blushes, most for cheaper, too.

on 11/7/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

HG blush right here. I use it as a blush/bronzer hybrid by sweeping it under the apples of my cheeks. It looks natural, lasts all day, and blends beautifully with your skin/foundation. Will buy this forever.

Popular Blush Products