July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Blush - Tarte - Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush - Exposed

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 12:16:00 PM More reviews by kattay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. But I don't know if its just my brush that I'm using or maybe just the one that I got or something, but I found its hard to get onto my brush. Either way, after a bit of effort, I love this blush. I've had it for a few months now and it's just amazing. I'm so pale that I typically use it as someone would use a bronzer (most look orange on me). It's an awesome pinky brown color and would work on most skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bush is probably the only makeup product I am not a junkie with. I have been using this blush as my only blush for over a year (and I haven't even hit pan). What I love about this particular shade is that it is matte and also very neutral. It veers into a bronze color which I much prefer over traditional pinks and would work well with most skin tones. This range of blushes has a decent color pay off and more importantly an amazing wear time that hold up on my longest days. If you are considering this product I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by kiwichuu

My go-to, favorite blush.

Pros:
Good color payoff, quite pigmented. A little goes a long way
Natural color that looks good on many skintones
Can be used as a bronzer as well
Lasts all day
Sturdy packaging that snaps close and contains a mirror

Cons:
Texture is a bit hard
Has a particular odor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 10:11:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I absolutely adore this product! It suits my very pale complexion and compliments it well. Gives me a nice touch of colour and this will definitely work to contour the cheeks as well. It's very pigmented but easy to work with. This shade definitely will flatter just about any skin tone. It's not bright or too pinky. It's subtle and pretty as though you just went for a jog. My only issue with this is how hard it is to open the darn thing up. Other than that, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by cwabby

The reason I love this blush is because it is so "no fuss". It suits most makeup looks because it looks like such a natural flush on my cheeks. It is a dusty rose slightly mauveish but not too pinky. I have nc42 (medium-dark) skin and this works really well on me. It seems to suit so many skin tones as well.

Tarte blushes are pigmented and you want to use a light hand with these. Better to build up product. This blends easily and has a matte finish. It lasts around 8 hours in winter which is amazing for me because I have combination skin with an oily T zone and blush usually fades. But tarte blushes have really great lasting power on my cheeks.

If you're looking to try a tarte blush, I would recommend exposed for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by huggabledust

TARTE YA DID IT AGAIN. This blush is goooooorgeous. It could even be used as a contour if you're feelin' frisky.
The shade is a mauvey, pinky, dusty-rosey color and it lasts ALL DAY if you apply it over your foundation (before powder). It is very pigmented so you need a little to get the job done.

The packaging is sleek and the blush itself has the usual tarte earthy design they're known for.

I'm so glad I invested in this blush - it's my favourite of all of their shades. I would repurchase it, but I honestly don't think I'll ever need to because it's so pigmented and I think it'll last me until I'm an old lady (and I intend to use it for that long).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:32:00 PM More reviews by kaylaheefner

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down my favorite product from Tarte. This blush at first looks boring, dull, and something that someone with a darker skin tone would use. WRONG! The packaging is very cute, but these blushes packaging represents the color the blush is which doesn't do the actual color product inside justice at all. Exposed is my holy grail matte blush (very little glitter flecks in package but when put on the skin looks matte). It is such a pretty almost mauve pink and gives my pale skin such a natural looking flush compared to other blushes that are hot pink and packed with shimmer. I love Tarte's blushes in general because they are made with amazonian clay & really do last all day. This product was also made in the USA and has 5.6 g and 0.20 oz. I recommend this to anyone with a light to medium skin tone. Trust me ladies, this is a very natural blush that you can't live without. You really need to go into ULTA or Sephora and try it on for yourself & you'll see why I can't stop raving about this blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2014 3:03:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of my top five favorite blushes. I was hesitant to buy it at first (I heard about it from chelseawears on youtube) because when I looked at it it was super bland and weird for a blush. However, once it gets on your skin it is actually amazing. It has a slight pinky color underneath all of that "nude", which makes it really natural looking and goes with any look. It's also matte, which is very nice. This is long wearing, however, I wouldn't say 12 hours like they claim.
It is expensive, but it's worth it. I think that's true of most of these blushes (also, NARS).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:59:00 PM More reviews by KBru

I've only had this product for a week but I can't put it down. The pigment is on point and picks up even with my cheaper, less luxe brushes.

I was originally in the store debating between 2 clinique blushes in bright pink and orange tones when I completely changed gears and went for this, a much nuder shade. It has some undertones of a plummy brown color but seems to flatter my fair skin. It is also great to blend with a contour. I can't speak for whether it actually lasts 12 hours but it does seem to hold up for a normal day of 6-8hrs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by alina08

I love this nude-y color. It comes off as a natural flush, even on pale girls. I think this is the most natural blush color I have seen from any brand. I love the application as very little is required to achieve the desired effect. The packaging is ridiculously cute and practical with the little mirror inside. I will continue to purchase this product in the future.