July 29, 2014 | 1184 users online

Polishes - Essence - Nail Polish in Just Rock It!

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2011 6:15:00 AM More reviews by jennej1066

Blue...yes. But what shade of blue? Just Rock It leans a little towards navy, a little towards a more primary shade of blue. Either way, it's a very stirking color. Essence continues to amaze me with the formula of their polishes. Just Rock It is a one coater, no cuticle drag, no bubbling. Dry time is, as promiced in the "colour and go" line, pretty quick...still be cautious. It's a creme so the slighest brush may cause a noticable dent. A fun color, and a dollar well spent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 7:03:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful dark blue colour, like blue ink! No shimmer, no sparkle, just a great glossy finish. The texture is very good. It's not too thick so it wont be a pain for you to evenly spread the colour and it's neither runny and won't spread all over the nail by itself. It's just right! I'm also very fond of the flat brush, which makes the application so easy.

The amount of colour is good. If you frequently use nail polishes and have some practise in it you'll be just fine with one coat. I'm less skilled with that, so I need 2 coats.
After 3 days, it begins to chip which is superb in my opinion as this is a 3$-nail polish after all.

I don't know if you can see the colour-payoff well in my swatch but there are also great swatches if you type in "essence just rock it" at google at some beautyblogs. Didn't want to steal their pics, so I uploaded my crappy one :D