September 18, 2014 | 1629 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - The Feminine Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by VMV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very pretty palette and nice colors. The pink is my favorite shade. Today I'm wearing only aquarius and it looks nice. Very summery palette, I think.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by AnaPT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I used to buy UD stuff at Sephora, and it's WAY expensive, now I only get it at Nordstrom Rack. They always have Palettes marked own from $40 to $12 and the eye primer for $9! Love urban decay but way better paying less!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by randers

This is the sleeper hit palette in my makeup collection. I originally got it about a year ago, and didn't do much with it for the first couple months. I have rediscovered it and it is now my go-to palette.

This palette is very cool toned with a good combination of neutral and fun colors. Between SWF, Midnight Cowgirl, Stray Dog, and Darkhorse, you have all the components for a day time neutral eye. The blue and purple shadows are very pigmented and work well with the other shades in the palette. Darkhorse works great to line the upper and lower lids, and Stray Dog is my favorite taupe ever.

The packaging is great; I like the magnetic lid. It's perfect size for travelling and handy that it has a spot for an eyeliner. The value is there since you get an eyeliner and a primer along with it. Just a great product overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ok I got this from my boyfriend for my elbow sugary (he's good;)) and I love it! I always use UD's regular Primer but I love the matte nude it's quite pretty and something I would buy in full size. I do like the colors a lot swf is a beautiful color for the inner corners of my eye. It's a nice change from the white I always use. Midnight Cowboy I really like even though there's glitter but a light dusting does look pretty good for going out. Ecstacy is a fun purple that goes on really nice with no fallout. I like it just to line my eyes for a simple look. The browns stray dog and darkhorse are really nice and will work well with my Naked2 palette. As well as this palette I'm glad it included a light and dark neutral. Aquarius is another fun summer well end of summer color so I like that. I like them all obviously because UD makes great shadows.

For the price mine was 23.50USD for what I got the zero eyeliner is like butter! I think was a great deal to add some more palettes to my life:) I would get this for my sister and friends without a doubt.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by cheycalouro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this during Urban Decay's sale because it was a great deal. At full price I probably would not have purchased it. Not the easiest palette to use, especially because Midnight Cowboy has terrible fallout but I'm happy to have the extra shadows for such a great price. I do really like Stray Dog and I didn't own any colors similar to Ecstasy and Aquarius so I'm glad to have them in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by BeautifullyPure

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this. All the colors are perfect. I wear the tan tons, the light pink is beautiful, and the brown colors actually look good on my cool skin! The teal and the purple are really pretty for fun make up, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Ehrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My first UD palette and I think its great! The colors are pigmented and the eyeliner that comes with it has serious staying power. The only downside is that one of colors has major glitter fallout. Other than that I was really happy w/ my purchase especially cuz i got it from sephora for $19.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 6:32:00 PM More reviews by TheMagicQuestion

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got the Feminine palette at the beginning of the summer, and it's become my go-to palette for travel and generally pretty, easy eye looks! I feel that the colors compliment one another, but you can easily create distinct looks with different shade combinations and not look as if you're wearing the same look every day. My boyfriend currently lives two hours away and right now we take turns driving to see each other every other weekend. I always pack this palette with me and find that I don't need much else aside from a mascara, my foundation, and a gloss or two for the weekend!

I love doing a smoky brown eye with Stray Dog, Darkhorse, and Midnight Cowboy. Sometimes we'll go get brunch and go for a walk, and I like to wear SWF all over the lid for a very minimal but pretty look. And when we go out at night, I love mixing Aquarius and Ecstasy in some combination with the other shades. I feel the eyeliner compliments everything very well, and it's easy to use for a sultry cat eye. I removed one star because part of me wishes there was one less neutral shade and one more bold or "different" kind of a color, for added variety.

Sephora currently has this palette on sale for $19! I highly recommend picking one up while you have the chance. I just got one as a back-up and two more for Christmas gifts for friends. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 10:10:00 AM More reviews by neveranaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good palette but I expected a palette than offers a useful pink color and highlighter for softer smoky eye looks. But the offered pink is way too glittery to be used for a soft day look, and Midnight Cowboy as well which leaves you with 4 out of all 6 colors to build that feminine look. The turquoise is very nice and I love it a lot, same goes for the two browns, very pigmented and smooth, and a nice matte purple color which is nice too. But I feel like this palette really needed a pink shade in the texture of the other 4 usable colors and looses a lot by lacking it.
The eye pencil is very good and I love it, very smooth. It's not the most intense black but it's still very good because of its soft texture.
The primer is okay, it works (preventing crease) but it's not as good as Too Faced's SI imho.
All in all I don't regret buying this on sale but I will not buy it again and I should warn people not to expect a soft pink look to be possible with this palette which to me was essential for that feminine look........

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by katherine0818

this is my full review about this palette