July 30, 2014 | 1538 users online

Masks - Kanebo - Collagen Mask

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2007 10:38:00 AM More reviews by little_me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried lots of facial treatments, and I love masks! But this one is a no-no for me.
The mask is supposed to be moisturizing, certainly is, but it's too sticky! After using it, I had a breakout, guess it wasn't meant for me.
Ingredients: Glycerin ( Normal humactant ) Rafinoss ( Humactant also ) and collagen
The ingredients are simple, but I still don't know why it's soooo sticky and clogs my pores terribly. I had to use damp cotton pad to remove the residue on my face, then I put on Aloe gel and it was sticikier, yuck! NEVER AGAIN
PRO: simple ingredients with collagen. Cotton sheet mask, is easy to use. Dry skin condition is relived.
CON: Leaves sticky layer on skin without sinking into the skin, may suffocate the pores!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by nata1970

Although I am reviewing this product under Collagen Mask, it has other names but it is exactly the same product: Sensai Mosturizing Collagen Mask. This mask should be very good for dry/mature skin. Unfortunately, I have combination middle age (36 y.o.) skin, so it did not work well for me, i.e. breakouts the very next day.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 3:54:00 AM More reviews by kosoopara

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the great product I have tried. It's almost like the one of SKII in the price of 1/5. The mask alone is good for dry skin. After using it for one time I feel my skin is fresher and radiant. You don't have to buy the expensive one. The bad thing is I cannot find it in my country unless somebody go to Japna and get them for me. However, I have been stocked up for 4 packs when I went there.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2004 11:24:00 AM More reviews by redov

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great stuff...great for cooling down my skin after out in the sun..I got this after my mom told me her friends used it...Mine was in a red and white box...5 packs in one box...I save the pack to use the remains as a serum for the next day..It is not a whitening mask but for some reason makes my skin lighter after using it!(not complaining) and most importantly doesn't break me out..i love this stuff..lovelovelove.
It's also great after using cellex c products because the c serum tends to dry out my skin and my dermatologist used to put a collagen mask after my vitamin c treatment..(but the dermatologist's collagen mask costs 75 bucks a pop!)
anyways..this stuff is a miracle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2004 1:48:00 AM More reviews by ah_yan

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right mask i'm reviewing..but mine also has orange and white packaging (I can't read the Japanese too hehe~~^^) my friend got this for me from HK for $38HK (around $7 CDN) for a box of five..very very cheap..but its sooo good!!~I finally tried it a few days ago during my all-niter and my skin was so smooth and hydrated even tho i didn't get any sleep~~the results lasted for a few days..even now i can feel the effects...for some reason..my skin is more even-toned now too..and its not even a whitening mask~~my friend got me the whitening version of this mask too..in blue packaging..can't wait to try it out!!~ohh..and most importantly..this mask didn't break me out at all...and my skin is sooo sensitive to moisturizing products!!~

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 5:04:00 AM More reviews by visee

This collagen mask is great for dehydrated skin or when you skin needs a quick pick-up. I find the effects very similar to that of the SKII Treatment Mask at one-fifth of the price. It really plumps out your skin and makes it feel really velvety soft, firm and smooth. And it's really relaxing and soothing on the skin. After washing, apply your usual toner and put on this mask for about 5-15 minutes. After that pat the leftover essence on your skin and follow with your regular night essence. My skin really looks more radiant and feels so soft, plump and moisturised when I wake up in the morning. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow! Fenn recommended something called "Collagen Mask" and that it was in an orange and white box... soon, Sleepyone and I were on the search! Sleepyone was able to find it, and she sent me a box... (she's very sweet!) Neither of us can read Japanese, but we figured it was right. This is a paper mask, soaking in a gel-like clear liquid. It felt nice, cool, and soothing on my face, esp. after a hot day. When I took it off since it was drying up, my face felt more firm and awake! My laugh lines were gone, and my skin felt so refreshed! I need my brother (who knows a little Japanese) to try to figure out what is in here!
update: I got my brother to confirm that this indeed a "Collagen" mask! Woo hoo! Also, I have found that it is a "top pick" in a Japanese magazine, in a poll similar to the Allure Top pick edition!