September 17, 2014 | 1965 users online

Gels/Soaps - Fresh - Jus Formula Bath & Shower Foam

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2002 2:18:00 AM More reviews by FaceBodyJunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't seem to resist buying or at least trying Fresh products even though I end up hating almost all of them. I'm a sucker for fragrance and packaging, which Fresh is incredibly great at so I keep being suckered. I have tried several different Fresh shower gels and for some reason they always make my skin itchy almost immediately after I get out of the shower. I might be allergic to one of their staple ingredients but it's a bit much. I never have this much problem with other products that I don't like. The scent is of course fabulous as with most of Fresh products. But I can't justify using something just for the scent alone. This product along with others irritated my skin too much and didn't seem to wash off completely. The glass bottle is definitely a hazard in the shower as well and you run the risk of pouring too much. Too expensive for mediocre stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2001 7:35:00 AM More reviews by DianaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite shower gels. The scent is wonderful and it leaves my skin nice and soft. I wish it had a pump dispenser, though. It's frustrating opening the glass bottle (adorable though it is) each time. Also, I don't understand why this shower gel is so much smaller than the Milk line version, for nearly the same price. (The Milk Foams are twice as big as the Jus Foams)