April 19, 2014 | 1746 users online

Cleansers - Yves Rocher - Cleansing Milk (3 Detoxifying Teas - Lait Onctueux Demaquillant)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by annieherdez

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily skin and for years I used Clinique's and Biotherma's cleansers, specially formulated for oily skins. I decided to get a laser treatment for my hyper pigmentation and acne scaring and the doctor recommended this product to remove my makeup. I was not optimist about this, I mean, the products I was using were supposed to be top quality. I was wrong! I removed one side of my face with the Clinique Take the day off milk and after "taking all off" I passed a cotton pad with the Yves Rocher cleansing milk and I noticed how the pad still removed a lot of make up that was still on my skin. Needless to say my skin got better and my pores got cleaned and unclogged. This is the only thing I changed in my cleansing routine.

I use the Micellar water too if I don't want to use water to rinse off this product. On some occasions I have skipped the rinsing part and leave it as a moisturizer, it leaves a nice soft skin and even my super oily skin looks better and hydrated. I won't use another cleanser as long as Yves Rocher keeps this cleanser in their range.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by purpldy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used a few Yves Rocher cleansers and thought I've give this one a try as it is more the cream/milk type I have been used to using in other brands. This cleans very well after I rub a bit on damp skin and wipe off with a washcloth, with only a tiny bit of my makeup and heavy sunscreen left when I use a toner. It also did not dry me out or cause much irritation around my eyes, a major plus for me! The only problem I have is the smell, I HATE it and unfortunately it lingers and I can't get passed the feeling I'm rubbing grass and dirt all over my face. Some may like the "green" smell, but for me, I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by ellizam

I started using cleansing milk products after I read here that sunscreen doesn't fully come off with soap and after a while, blocks pores. My solution was to apply a cleansing milk/cream product, then soap, and follow with my usual Erno Lazlo-based routine. I generally get either whatever cleansing milk/cream is on sale at Yves Rocher or at TJ Maxx. I got this as a freebie, I think, or part of a set, and became a convert. Now I get it even when it isn't on sale.

It is very gentle, leaves my skin feeling CLEAN, and is only slightly moisturizing, enough that if I use it (and remember, I use these combined with soap), after rinsing I don't have that cracky/dry feeling. But there's never greasiness and it never makes me break out. A very few times I've used as directed, that is, without soap. When I did, it was not at a time my skin was particularly dirty. The result was the same: no greasiness, delicately moisturized, clean feeling. This is a gorgeous product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by bubblingdee2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

QUALITY: It has a bamboo and green tea fragrance but it doesn't irritate my sensitive acne prone skin at all. It felt soothing and soft on the face, the fragrance helps to calm my mind and the ingredient calms my skin sensitivity, and most important of all, it does what a cleanser is supposed to do, clean, all of my make up (sunscreen, primer, foundation, concealer, powder, blush, lipstick) but I use an Lancome Bi-Facil cleanser to remove eye make up separately; AND it doesn't leave a film on the face like Cetaphil. Before that, I used Philosophy Purity Cleanser (the yellow, original one, no form, no exfoliating grain that one), and it was pretty good. But, the Yves Rocher one gives me more smooth and softer after feel, not mention at friction of the price, and it's a green product!

PACKAGING: The packaging is another story: I give it 2 out of 5. In modern speedy world, I have to flip it open with my thumb, squeeze, and close the flip. Why can't Yves Rocher give us a pump dispenser or at least a one-touch push down on the side of lid to speed up the morning routine? And because of the small size of the lid with not much space for a normal size of thumb, it's hard to flip it with a thumb for some people, using both hands are easier and more realistic, and the thin plastic lid doesn't look durable at all. Everytime I open and close the lid, I worry it will be broken for the very next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by galina6

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't find my favorite Aveeno Ultra-Sensitive Cleansing Cream in the drugstores anymore and started searching for an alternative cleanser. Almost any other cream cleanser I've used left my skin red and inflamed, but not this product. It's very gentle and calming cleanser that has not given me any problem whatsoever. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 2:25:00 AM More reviews by MulanDoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my FAVORITE cleanser! I've used many drugstore and high-end brands, and this so far is my fav :) I use a cotton pad to wipe it all over, and then rinse my face. My face used to be very dry, and especially stinging under the eyes from Vichy Milk Cleanser and Shiseido foams... too bad I didn't realize they were drying out my face SOONER, until it started feeling pretty bad.
But!! after a 3-4 days of using this lovely stuff, my skin is restored and better than ever! I was skeptical at first and I thought I was gonna return this. I'm glad I stuck to it, because now my skin feels strong and it looks radiant!! And I love running my fingers on my skin because it's so smooooth :)
Also a great makeup remover and has a nice, natural scent (like almond-tea.. mmm)
Ingredients: Water, Ethylhexyl cocoate, cococaprylate/caprate, glycerin, sweet almond oil, sorbitan stearate, ceteth-20, butylene glycol, sesame seed oil, cetyl alcohol, magniferin, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, carbomer, sorbic acid, fragrance, ethylparaben, allantoin, sodium hydroxide, propulparaben, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tetrasodium edta, maltodextrin