April 21, 2014 | 994 users online

Blush - Urban Decay - Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in quickie

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 5:18:00 AM More reviews by moosefied

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

very nice creme blush. it looks so bright in the pan but pretty subtle on the cheek. easy to apply, buildable, and it has powder blush finish.
i have a super oily face, but this one last for more than 12hours on me. it didnt break me out. so much product and only need a little to use. dunno if i'd repurchase this, im not sure when i can hit the pan. lol..
i'd recommend this to all

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by coldwarkid

I bought this on a whim since it's the only UD blush available on ebay. I did not even research any swatches or reviews but it was just plain interest. Boy am I glad I did as I am in love wth this blush. It's barbie pink and looks scarily bright on pan but goes on sheer and buildable. I prefer tints as they last all day, but for a cream blush, I would get 4-5 hours of wear, which is impressive given the type. Highly recommended!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am on the fence about if I would buy this product again. It goes on very bright when I apply it from the pan to my cheeks with a flat top synthetic brush, but then after it is blended into my skin with my fingers, it is very subtle. While lovely, I have found this same color in other powder blushes, such as Sonia Kashuk Flamingo and Tarte Dollface. I kept it mainly as a base for those blushes, but not sure it's necessary.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by huhjenni

I love this product!!!! So much love in the consistency, the color, the packaging, everything (well, except for the pricetag but I can overlook that). The color is not as bright and bold as it appears on the pan when applied to the skin. I am Asian and have yellow undertones but it looks flattering on me. I wanted to branch out from my peachy blushes so I went out on the limb and bought this. I love it. It does not appear as blue toned on my skin and I love the dewy finish and the flush of color I get from it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by pe4chzncre4m

This is a really bright pink cream blusher. You can wear it sheer for a more natural look or build it up. I think that it adds a bright pop of color to the cheeks that looks healthy. It reminds me a lot of Nars' Desire blush but in cream form. It doesn't make my cheeks feel greasy. Overall, I like it but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by n3worl34ns

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

With a small stippling blush this is so pretty! It is like a brighter, fresher version of Nars Desire. It's glide on formula is so unique, I haven't come across anything like it. It's light and not oily and natural. It can be a bit tough to blend but not if you use a light hand. I only got this in a deluxe .75 g deluxe sample.
I will definatly repurchase but I want to try out a mauve or plum UD glide on !

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by peacocklady0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff! I never really wore blush before because applying it with a brush always looked streaky and made me look like a "lady of the night". But this blush is AMAZING.. i use my fingers so i can blend it in and just add a hint of color... ive gotten a lot of compliments since ive started using it, like "oh your skin is glowing today!"... HIGHLY recommend!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

This bright candy neon pink blush was not flattering on my NC30/C4 tan asian skin. Super bright blushes usually look surprisingly natural on my tan complexion (Nars Desire, Stila Gladiola). Not the case with Quickie. It just looked like candy pink on my cheeks. Cute for a specific doll-like look, but not my personal style. I prefer a natural flush from my cream blushes. Lasting power was fine; 6 hours later it's still here. Texture was matte and smoothe and application was easy with a MAC 138 brush. The finish was nice, not sticky like other cream blushes. However, the color wasn't right for me. Got as a Sephora sample and will not purchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 2:20:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie is a pretty hot pink creme blush. I am a sucker for a bright-yet-pastel blush and this is adorable. The texture is great--pigmented, not at all greasy, and blends well. However, it fades on me within 6 hours. If you have good luck with keeping creme blush on, you may get more out of this than I have, but I wouldn't repurchase since there are dupes of this (Tarte TEN, Ever Bilena mousse blush in Aster, and Hard Candy Pillow Talk are all pretty similar) and they are either cheaper or have better lasting power or both.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 5:37:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the only cream blush I've found that's comparable to Nars in terms of color payoff and quality. This gives you the perfect pink glow and the lasting power is incredible. Suitable for day or night.