September 19, 2014 | 1735 users online

Lip Gloss - Smashbox - Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss SPF 15 - Infinite

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Beautiful lip gloss, although not perfect. Appearances are deceiving, and this comes on much lighter than you would imagine. Lovely light peach shade. Still, I love smashbox lip glosses because they are high quality and last forever. This is no exception. It has SPF 15 which is an added bonus! Feels almost like a lip treatment when you have it on!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by kat089

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great to wear over top of nude lipstick. It is very sticky, but I tend to like sticky lipglosses; makes them last longer. After trying various lipglosses at sephora (from Nars, Laura Mercier, Guerlaine, urban decay, etc. etc.) this was the only one that didn't collect on the sides of the lips, which i hate! The only thing that would make it perfect is if it was a tad more pigmented.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 12:17:00 AM More reviews by sugamonkey

Beautiful nude with very slight pink and peach tones. Yes, it does last a long time but it is very thick feeling and clumps in the corners of your mouth leaving a white thick film. Gross! Mac florabundance lip glass is exactly the same color but less goopy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by RayvnNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually got a sample of this, but I've been eyeing them since they came out. Now I love Smashbox lipglosses. They feel so nice and I love the different finishes and coverage. I cannot stand this gloss! It is so incredibly heavy feeling and sticky that it makes my lips hurt. I know some people don't like the stickiness level of MAC lipglass, but I don't mind it. This is so much worse! On top of the stickiness I did not like the pigment. It was way too sheer. I won't be buying a full size limitless lipgloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Zabby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I agree with the previous review about the pigmentation of this gloss, it's definitely between sheer and medium. It goes on my lips as a milky pinky beige color. It is very sticky but does last fairly long. It gives my lips a wet look which is all I really wanted, the nude colour is a bonus for my pigmented lips, as it helps tone them down. It has no glitter which was something I particularly wanted. I'm very pleased with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this milky nude-pink super sticky lip gloss! Yes, it's sticky but it stays on for hours instead of minutes. It doesn't feel super heavy on but it is thick, so keep that in mind. Make sure your lips aren't dry. I love that it lasts and has SPF. It is sheer but on me (who is a bit afraid of "true" nude lip glosses) it works perfect. It's between sheer and medium for pigmentation, which I happen to like. I don't notice much shimmer at all but it just makes my lips look amazing! It is sticky along the lines of Clinique's Long Last Glosswear. MAC is less sticky IMO. I will definitely buy this one again as well as check out the other colors.