E.L.F. Studio Matte Lip Color

Dimethicone, Polysynlane, Mineral Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyethylene, Cerifera (Carnauba)Wax. Silica, Mica, Methylparaben, Tocopherol Acetate (VE), Retinyl Palmitate (VA), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (VC), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake(CI 42090), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410)

on 9/30/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I was sooo hesitant to get this from some of the scary reviews. But I was shopping during a half off sale and decided why not.... I originally wanted Hot Commodity but opted for Praline at the last minute. I think it's awesome. It's not at all hard to wear color wise and the texture is nice. It's not super drying at all like I thought it would be. It's easy to apply and I like how it has a sharpener on the bottom and that it's a twist up. The large pencil format is cool too, it's sleek and simple. Def happy with this one.

on 9/7/2015 8:07:00 PM

I have this in two colors - tea rose and natural. I am tempted to buy the entire line as Iove this liptstick formula. I am a fair, NC20 and tea rose pulls a little violet/lavendar on me but I can thin it out with a chapstick and it looks more mauve. Natural is a perfect pink with no brightness - just dusty rose leaning. I have very small lips and lipsticl always bleeds on me so I have to use a lip primer or clear pencil to outline my lips in hope I won't get feathering. I usually stic tp gloss as it is just not worth the time for me to get lipstick right for the amount of time it lasts. This matte formula does not beed into my lines or feather at all - it is just great. It is a little on the dry side but I just use a balm over or under it and it keeps it more moist. If my lips are exfoliated, I don't even need the balm. For 3 bucks at CVS, I am just over the moon for this lip stick. And I have not even used the sharpener at the bottom of the pencil yet but Iove E.L.F. thought to include it.

on 9/1/2015 11:44:00 AM

These are amazing lipsticks. I have mine in Natural and Rich Red and they are amazing. They tend to dry my lips out if I don't use a hydrating chap stick underneath, but when I do it's no problem! They're insanely pigmented and last a decent amount of times. I definitely want to purchase more colors. The finish of these is gorgeous

on 8/12/2015 2:35:00 AM

The color selection is great. The formula is great. But why did I give this product a low review?... It's because the actual lipstick falls out every single time I use it! Poor quality to packaging and why is it shaped like a jumbo lip liner? Why couldn't it be the size of a standard lipstick with the matte formula? I would buy the entire collection if it was designed like that. I don't like how thin it is. It's fragile and annoying to use.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this in the color "Natural" and I sort of hate it. It looks very patchy and dry on my skin (even though it isn't on my lips) and the color is fairly muter that I had expected. On swatches and the tube this color looks more natural pink, but it looks like a purple color on my lips. Would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

For the amount of money you spend on this lip colour, the quality is just great! Which I must admit, surprised me a lot.

I bought this in the colour Prailine & have not found a colour quite like it. It is a great nudey/brown colour which I love.

I love that this product is matte and stays on for a long period of time. The only issue I had was that when eating or licking my lips eventually some product fades, which is understandable, however it left me with a 90s looking lip liner going on...

Easy fix though, just a quick touch up and you're on your way.

Can't wait to get all the colours, such a bargain!!

on 7/27/2015 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I LOVE the color Tea Rose but this lipstick dried my lips out to the point I thought I may be allergic to it? My lips felt like they had been sunburned even though I put a lip balm underneath. Iím so sad because I absolutely love the color but the formula is so drying its painful. I wanted to wear it so badly but it actually hurts my lips.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

These lip colors are amazing. I have Rich Red, Tea Rose and Hot Commodity. Long wearing and insanely pigmented. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I wear this every day! Especially now that the matte lip color is in fashion. I love that it is thin so I can also use as a lip liner.

on 6/27/2015 6:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This is such a great lip product. I have no complaints about the product, but the packaging is awful. I currently have the Studio Matte Lip Color in three shades:

Tea Rose - A deep rosy mauve with a hint of lilac.

Natural - Perfect pink nude.

Parline - Pink brown nude shade.

I love the smell, taste, finish, formula, staying power and the price.

Recommended for Medium Skin